• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Don't make me spank your ass with a wooden spoon, what has gotten into you you were such a good kid"

He said as he lifted her higher

"Can you at the least put me down." she glared at the floor. Danny was beyong pissed at this point, and slightly flustered shat he has her on his shoulder.

I have opps' my mistake)
Maka got scared she didn't liked being spanked as she was scared she just kicking" I need good put me down please' she cried she could fake crying she just got spanked with a wooden spoon before she hated it's where auntie' she signed

Nami was sitting over to her table as her eyes was cold and hard the even a stone cannot break it as her eyes look at Maka and Danny ' you should have known better that cutting into class no?" she said as she stand up and takes her stick as she looks at Sig

" spanking is interesting. But it's a bit quite simple isn't it am i not?" she said as she look at sig and back to them" But I've got something better " she said to him as she stands up from her table. Crossing her armsas she handle him her stick " hold this and all of you follow me" she said as she walk out of the office as she waited for them two

Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Nami look at sig while they were on his shoulder " put them down sig. This will be interesting " she said as she look at Danny " oh no Danny, Spanking is just quite simple yanow?" she said as she look at her

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Maka just pouting as just follow her aunt as she was sighing as she knew what she was in for as she just looked at her ain't than to her uncle as she pout knowing she get a spanking" it's not that bad auntie and Uncle spank me sometimes it hurts but it not that bad" she say scared to be spanked with the stick

"You're their neice, I'm a sudent. For you it's a punishment, for me is can be taken as Harassment." Danny crosses her arms as she walks with them down the hall.

Nami look at them and sigh " no, make i can't let you go this time because one you woke up late and now your cutting class this is not right " she said to her as they walk to a pond " now go to the waters" she ordered them as she lift her hands up and the pond started to grow and become like a fountain " go to the water, make sure the fountain like hit you. And close your eyes ladies and most of all don't move for 30mints " she said as she look at sig and snap her fingers as the water give way for sig so that no water will hit him as she look at sig

" sig, walk over there and if one of them moved an inch spank them with my ruller and I'll be here to watch them" she said as she saw down the bench crossing her arns

Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

" sweetie if your haven't heard this before listen. This school is well known for discipline. You should have as your parents first before going here " she said to her while crossing her arms

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Maka just pouting' but but but auntie' she signed as she was scared if the water as she didn't want to drown as she pout" but it my birthday" I don't want a spanking" she cried

" the water isn't deep it just reach your feet make" she said to her and sigh " yes it is your birthday but that doesn't mean you can skip class and do what ever you want. What if you get hurt? What do you think should i suppose to do?" she said to her as she stand up

" we could have celebrated your birthday after school and throw in a big party just for you yet you made this happen. I'm sorry maka but " she look at her and she watched them " this is how it should go"

Maka just pouting as she sighed" okay I derserve it I should have stayed in class I'm zorry" she cried going into the water as she was afraid she just go in the water" can we still celebrate auntie" she say crying she wanted it out she didn't want to stay for 30 minuted

Nami look at her " your going in the water so that you will know what your place is on here student." she said to her ' this water serve as memories what you just did and can make an alternate if you dint skip " she said to her " but. You shouldn't move because you will get hit because if you move the water won't make you see your memory and how it could have alternated " she said to her

" also no dear, i done allow student in my school without parents signature and permission if they don't i need to send you back to them " she said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back