• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Danny Nods and rans back to their dorm, her guitar in her hand.Thebhalls were empty, everyone was wherebthey needed to be. Well, not EVERYONE but most if them were.

Maka just looked at her as she went to her room seeing snowball as she smiled she just sat in her bed as she just cried as she was happy

Sig suddenly grabbed maka and Danny by the backs of their shirts

"You two are in trouble, maka I raised you better then that you should know better"

Last edited:
(Well I mean the skipped class so fair enough.)

"HOLY Fffff" She stops herself from cussing when she sees her teacher. "Mr. Sig heh Good Morning Sir! Might I say your hat looks great today!" Her voice had to have raised ten octives as she speaks.

"I take full responsibility for my actions, I should have never dragged Maka out of class to ditch with ne. I apologize sir." She crosses her legs and looks up at him waiting for him to give a punishment.

Maka just looked at him as she was trying to get out of his grip" uncle sig it was my idea since it's my birthday" she say as she wanted to cry as she was in so much trouble as she just fought to get out of his grip

Maka just got scared" not auntie not auntie office I do anything" she say as she was scared she just saw her aunt iffuce she was afraid of her ain't went she gets punishment

Bendikt's dreams were like a carousel and from this carousel of random ideas there comes some order. There is subtle awareness of who Benedikt is under the flow of thoughts with their loose connections to his waking life. After a few moments more he began to analyze them in a lazy way, perhaps these ideas are meant to be kept. Some are composed as if from a book he once read, some are just silly. In another moment they are gone leaving no trace. If they are still in his head there is no bread crumb trail back to them. Benedikt’s eyelids flicker open to the lit room. Benedikt steals a glance at the pointless alarm clock, glowing red, and reach out to turn off the buzzer. Music class was next. He had slept just enough to feel refreshed. Benedikt grabbed his violin case and made his way down the halls to music room 2. Music fills the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in and around every person in the room. Some react to the beat, others continue in chatter, but always it speaks to them in some manner. A lively tempo can lift them, elevate the spirit, or move them to dance, whilst a slow one can relax the mood. Before the notes filled the air every person was an island, with it they all feel the same tidal flows and the beginnings of togetherness feels warm. Benedikt unzips his violin case and sets up a music stand for his music sheets. He wiped the chin place for his violin three times before resting his chin. He then began to play Saint Saens Danse Macabre in G minor for violin and piano that was played for Poeme Symphonique. The white curtains are linen, the kind of white that is untouched by hands and devoid of dust. A cursory look to the right shows me the almost hidden cords that are used to open and close them. The floor is a high polished wood, dark and free of either dust or clutter. There is room in here for dozens of children, but none have come around yet for music class. So, Benedikt's violin could be heard in the silence of the room, his eyes closed as he played intensely his arm swaying back and forth with his bow across the strings fervently.

Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Danny groans as she gives up on struggling in his grip. and just let him take her. "Will you atleast Lighten her punishment I was the one who influenced it. I should've stopped her if anything it's as equally my fault as it is her's." she lets out a tired sigh

Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim Texangamer Texangamer

Maka was scared as she saw her aunt" hi Auntie you look pretty today nice outfit" she say as she was trying to sweet-talk her but she knew she already in so Mich trouble

"Hey!" She shouts in surprise as he lifts her us. Her cheeks turn red with embarrassment and slight anger. "Sir this isn't necessary!" she says with a slight growl in her voice. It was crear she didn't like the position.

Maka was scared as she try to run away" noooooooo" she told her as she bite on her uncle as she almost got to the door before her aunt pullyher ear" owwww" she say crying trying to be strong" auntie" she cried

Mika just sat at the chair" fine" she say as she hated getting in trouble' big bully why take away the fine away' she signed hoping he don't understand her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back