• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mika Suzuki
sad girl cry 3.jpg
Mika felt heart broken as she just held onto her knees she looked at her friends as she looked away' why did he have to say it wasn't a date why didn't he just admit that he loved me at the resturant' she thought as she was in her own little world she didn't like this feeling Mika just looked away sitting next to the window she felt hurt she didn't know how she'll forgive Andy for putting her through this ' maybe he's not right for me he just a friend' she thought she just closed her eyes all she wanted was her friends to be there for while she was dealing with this she just held onto her knees looking at Danny and Jayce talking they looked happy and she looked so sad she got out her phone' andy not going to work out big brother' she sniffed tears kept coming down her face she just looked outside she didn't know what can cheer her up maybe a movie night she had a sad look in her eyes she was in pain she couldn't deal with it danny was like a teddy bear maybe jayce too​

Last edited:
Jayce didn’t know how to reply. “Um.... Er.... I don’t know exactly....” He thought hard. “I guess because I want to date you....” He rubbed the back as his head as he said this, he didn’t know why but he was embarrassed.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
1549155019990.png
Mika was in her own world she forgotten that there was anyone in the dorm she felt lonely she was thinking about her dad" why daddy why" she say feeling hurt like she was when she first started the school she was better now but she was dealing with a heartbreak she really didn't know how to deal with she just bite her lip' why did he not saying anything about their time at the restaurant being a date it was a date why did he give me that Ipad and box of chocolate' she thought tears falling down her face as she looked outside she just started to sing in English
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Asaya was walking down he halls, yet again searching for someone to keep him company, after having had an amazing sleep over the night. He overheard the voice of Mika as she sang in her dorm room, and approached her dorm. He paused for a moment outside the dorm, enjoying the sounds. He wasn't quite sure what exactly she meany by her words, but he enjoyed the way they sounded nonetheless. He slowly opened the door, trying his best to remain unnoticed, as he wished to become slightly closer to whomever was generating the noise, which he guessed may be Mika. He wondered why he felt such a strong pull towards her. Sure, the demon had told him that she was something he should try to keep better realtions with, but surely that couldn't make him feel the way he does? He slowly closed the door behind him, hoping that nobody had noticed, and took a look around. There were three people in the room, he noticed, which made him more than a tad nervous. He nearly fell over walking a step further in after realizing this, unable to get the thought off of his mind. He had heard one of the people mention the word 'date', and was even further confused. What was this concept everyone seemed to be talking about lately? what exactly did it mean? He had to figure out some time soon.

(if there door was locked, he would have gotten it open anyways. however, i am unsure of the exact condition of the door.)

Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Mika Suzuki
1549158907842.png
Mika couldn't manage a smile she just looked at her big brother friend she just felt hurt' he didn't even knock he just walked in the room without permission' she thought as she looked up at him' hey big brother your friend Asaya is here in my dorm he didn't even knock' she texted she was broken she felt broken she didn't know how to deal with this she didn't want her big brother to see her like this weak and heartbroken she got out her notebook she didn't feel like talking unless it was Jayce or Danny' What do you want why barge in my dorm without permission' she wrote on her notebook she hasn't moved from her spot she was sitting for a while Tree_lord Tree_lord Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel SmallSailboat SmallSailboat TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Asaya looked up at Mika, and tilted his head slightly. Could she not talk now, just as Lance seemed to be unable to? This was concerning to him. Maybe everyone he felt a pull towards was cursed to never speak again? Maybe the demon was preventing that from happening? He felt dread towards the idea that he was somehow causing his friends pain. "I wish to talk with a friend, Mika!" He exclaimed, wanting to move conversation more towards something he didn't have to think so much about nor caused him to have so many questions. "Are you feeling better about my masks?" He seemed unable to tell that Mika was so emotionally conflicted, as unused to this as he was.

Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

1549164217045.png
Andy sat in his room trying to find a way to make it up to her, he was also unsure of how she felt after he confessed. As he left because she remained silent afterwards. He felt like he said the wrong thing, like he made another mistake in his life. Andy-a year or so after Mika moved away- decided to join a local gang 'The Dragons', he would be hired muscle, protecting dope dealers around his age and being the fall guy when they needed to run. Since he would never carry drugs he would always be let go. It was a nice job. Course there were times he'd fight and stuff but that was rare... when he was 15, he realized he was in deep with them.. He witnessed a killing which woke him up. He left on good terms, leader understanding. "Though I accept the youth into my ranks, they are not required to stay, you may leave when you wish, and go after your dreams. Just don't be a cop alright?" he told him before they went their separate ways. He went to school, later relocating-to this one- when he was always getting into fights because of his past.. He shook his head and ran his hand down his face, he decided he'd go shower, maybe get his mind off everything

Last edited:
1549230138555.jpeg
Liliy​
Liliy wandered around the school, looking around the different halls and rooms. When she found the library she dashed in with a big smile on her face. “Maybe this is where I can make a new friend!” Liliy thought excitedly. She ran to the fantasy section and picked out a book with a scene of a forest filled with glowing lights on the cover. Liliy looked for a place to sit. Adjusting her posture, she walked toward a table with a couple of chairs around it, waiting for a person to walk through the doors.

“You...Really?” Danny was surprised at his words, she had started enjoying her time with him more than she did really anyone else. But the fact he wanted to have a stronger relationship was not only a surprise but a relief.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

1549232833597.png

Sama walked into the library, she held some books she was ready to return. She looked around and noticed someone similar to her, ears and a tail. Though probably not as fluffy as hers. She walked towards the book drop and put them in the drop, then going to grab another book. "let's see...AH the finale to the Rot and Ruin series!" she whispered joyfully, she took it and almost left, she thought for a moment and smiled, walking back to sit beside the girl, who was alone. Even if they were gonna read, it's sometimes nice to sit with someone.
Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Liliy looked up from her book. A girl with black wolf ears and a tail sat beside her. Liliy was happy to know she wasn’t going to sit there alone. “Hello. I’m Liliy. What’s your name?” Liliy said quietly. It was clear the girl was reading but sometimes a conversation is nice, even if it has to be quiet.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Jayce replied, studdering as he did so. "U-uh... Y-ya..." Despite the boy's good looks and decent personality, he had never dated someone before, or kissed anyone for that matter. He had never really taken interest in anyone before, figuring he could have almost any girl he wanted, but typically he attracted the type that wanted him only for his pants. This one was different, he liked her back, and would gladly take it to the next level, even though it had only been 3 days. He figured he would at least give it a shot, worst case scenario he would be heartbroken.

Sama wiggled her tail, happy to have a conversation, a normal one at that! "It's Sama, Sama Miho." she said happily. Be it quietly. "You new here like me?" she asks curiously. "I just got here a few days ago, this school is, quite strange." she stated, hearing the stores about the school gave her chills.

Liliy was happy to talk to someone and have an actual conversation. “Nice to meet you Sama. I actually arrived yesterday. You’re the first person I’ve met. Why do you say this place is strange?” She said to Sama.

(sorry about the wait)
"Likewise, and from what i've heard, someone was killed here recently, along with a few other things ive only heard rumors about." she said shyly, "But enough of that. What might you be reading?" she asks curiously.

"Bits and Pieces by Jonathan Mayberry. The, most likely, final entry into the Rot and Ruin series." she said. The series was about life post-zombie apocalypse. Following 2-4 main characters through an adventure to a new home.

Liliy smiled. She had read every book from the Rot and Ruin series. “I’ve read that book. It was amazing! So, how are you enjoying Maxwood? Do you have a roommate?” Liliy asked. She liked Sama. She seemed like a nice person to Liliy. If she had no roommate, maybe they could be roommates.

Really really sorry i was distracted then i had to do some stuff! Apologies!)

"Hey no spoilers please!" she giggled, "It's ok, it's nice but..it'd be better if there was a bigger track to run on.." she said shyly, "And, sadly the dorm room is a single person room..." she said sadly. The gray wolf doesn't know her all too well yet, but is thinking about life with a roommate.

Daniela found his shy attitude to be quite adorable, this was such a new experience for “If you’ll have me...I’d love to be your girlfriend.” A smile forms on her face as she looks up at him. Being raised the way she was and with the people she had lived with, love grew scarce as she grew; this was a chance to have something she missed so deeply for most of her life...Love. Daniela just hoped this was real...that he was sincere.

1549292256076.jpeg
“How could you say this without complete knowledge on the other? If I were human or Deman would you feel the same way...” She asks running her fingers through his hair. “In my case, you could be a murderer for all I care...yet...here we are.” She had a new level of boldness flow through her, the shyness had it’s coarse but that was now over for the time being. This being said, at her words she had placed a soft kiss on his lips once more. OK WAIT WAIT WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!? ‘I DON’T KNOW BUT ISN’T IT GREAT!?’ NO! YOU’RE BOTH INSANE! ‘HECK YEAH!’ Urrgggg CHILD YOU JUST MET THIS GUY! WHAT IN IRENE’S NAME ARE YOU DOING GETTING ALL TOUCHY FEELY WITH HIM?! ‘I mean...I don’t know...WAIT why are you so concerned?’ Why are you not? I’m a literal self aware being in your Conscience... ‘I’m insane...Your point?’ I’m soooo done with you...
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Mika Suzuki
1549158907842-png.535628

Mika just looked at him she didn't know what to do she was confused about what she should do date Andy or not she had to make a decision but she wasn't sure" Danny what you think of Andy I'm not sure to date him or not" she said as she looked at Lance friend" why the heck do you barge in our dorm room hello privacy" she said rolling her eyes a bit as she looked at her phone hoping Lance text brother' come on text back" uh.... yeah no more scary mask no more demons that hurt my head' she said as she just lay on her bed looking at Jayce and Danny as she smiled a bit​

Jayce didn't really know how to reply. "Uh-uh-uh- of course I w-will have you. " He clearly wasn't very familiar with this side of socialization. His entire face was red, it wasn't exactly normal for a guy his age to be so unfamiliar with the whole concept of dating. He hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulders, before kissing her neck softly, and sitting back. As his arms were around her, his thumbs seemed to be twiddling nervously. "I know.... It's only been a few days... But for some reason you guys already seem like family. Your just a different kind of family."
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

A light blush forms on her cheeks at his action as she relaxes in his arms. “I feel the same way.” Daniela says placing her hands over his, smiling at his nervousness. She seemed to have gone to a different world, unaware of Mika and Asaya’s presence in the room. She was happy, it was just her and Jayce...but how long would it last? She’d have to tell him everything at some point...right? But when... “You don’t have to be nervous ya’know Mister Black. It’s only me.” She says looking up at him with a small smirk.

Last edited:
Asaya smiled at Mika, seeming to ignore her upsetness at his sudden appearance, and moved closer to her. "Maybe you would like to try one now?" He asked, looking up at her. "I promise it isn't scary!" He was getting more and more confused by this concept of dating. Why was everyone seemingly so enamored with it? It cant be that amazing, right? He poked at Mika a bit. "What is this dating everyone talks about, Mika?" He asked, looking straight into her eyes. It was a tad creepy, the way he did that when he spoke, his full attention on the person in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back