• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jayce struggled to keep his composure, what composure was left anyways. He couldn't help it. He was like an elementary student with a first crush. His face gradually got redder as he say there, he couldn't tell you why he was embarrassed if you were to ask, but he was. He couldn't help himself. He had actually never had a crush on anyone, even when he was young and didn't even really know what dating was. He didn't have anything to say, but he still made sure to reply. "Th-that's good." He turned even redder at her next remark. "But I can't really help it."
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Mika Suzuki
1549297770924.png
Mika just looked at him as she saw the masks as she didn't like the masks" NO" she yelled at him as he was getting too close to her she felt like she was weak but she was not weak she was scared of him she just looked around seeing Danny and Jayce talking like they were in their own world as she didn't like Asaya she hated him for what he did to her with the demons she just looked at him"I don't like your mask sorry but you didn't know what it was like for me my head was bursting Ms. Morgan had to hold me cause I was in so much pain so yeah it's all your fault" she say as her words was a bit harsh​

Daniela let out a soft laugh and started playing with his fingers, meaning she was comparing her hand size to his with a curious glint in her eyes. “You’re funny...” She smiles and shakes her head slightly at his words. “My parents would’ve loved you.” She says without thinking. Right after she cursed herself quietly for speaking about them. She hated the top in general but the fact he also was without his parents just made it worse. Daniela’s eyes move to the picture album on her desk with a hint of sadness before her head snaps to Mika at her shout. “Woah, calm down y’all what’s goin on?” She says a bit confused looking at the two of them.
Texangamer Texangamer TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Tree_lord Tree_lord

Jayce snapped. "You two! Stop now! Mika!! he didn't know what he was doing, he was being controlled by that damned demon! He didn't mean to cause trouble, so just stop. I know the masks scare you but it wasn't his fault." He then looked at Asaya. "And you! No means no. If she doesn't want it just stop. Ok? I might try one. But no tricks! And no demons. Ok?"

Mika Suzuki
1549298586942.png
Mika just looked at Danny" he wants me to wear the mask I told him no and he keeps walking close to me" she says as she was on the wall as she was scared" can you get him away from me please he's way too close to me" she say as she just pushed him away" get away from me" she says scared she didn't like his masks or him Mika got scared when Jayce yelled she just pouted a bit" it wasn't my fault" she says" he just barge in our dorm room without permission to do so I texted big brother about it" she said she saw Asaya was inches away from her she was afraid of him' big brother where are you' she thought​

Asaya paused for a moment, unmoving, shocked by all the noise that was suddenly around him. It reminded him of times in the past, places he had been before that he was unable to ever return to. In those places, leading to him having to leave, there would often be very many people yelling loudly tears began streming down his face, but he concentrated on keeping his voice sounding cheerful. Maybe he was invading that personal space Lance had been talking about? He moved the smallest amount away from Mika, but it was far less than even an inch. His tears fell onto Mika as he thought for a moment, then spoke. "I do not understand, friends. My masks do nothing bad! Why do you dislike them so?" He said, sounding a little upset, but still trying to keep his happy voice going.

"Mika, Asaya is a friend of Lance's. As far as I am concerned, any friend of your brother's is welcome no matter when or where I am at. You are being a bit ridiculous." He then turned to Asaya, and spoke to him, as he had spoken to Mika, much more calmly than he had when he yelled at both of them a minute ago. "Asaya your masks had demons in them, which Lance and I killed. The problem is, we aren't sure if you have gotten more demons in your new masks. If you promise me that there won't be any demons inside one of your new masks, I will try one. But he warned! If there is a demon in that mask I will kill it! And I will make sure you never go near anyone with a mask again. Do I make myself clear?" He then gestured for Asaya to bring him a mask.

Danny stands up and walks over to Mika, holding her in a motherly way of sorts. “Calm down, no need to be mean to the boy Mika...It wasn’t his fault child.” She says hugging her and rocking slightly back and forth. She raised a brow at Jayce when he says he’ll try a mask on. “That’s how you’re going to handle this? Ok then...” She says just letting him do his own thing. Though she’d give him a talkin too if he got possessed.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays
Texangamer Texangamer
Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mika Suzuki
1549304366337.png
Mika just looked up at her friend as she was surprised what she did" I'm sorry Danny" she said as she was surprised that she was getting rock back forth she just started to calm down as she closed her eyes a little bit as she was calming down" i'm okay Danny, I'm okay" she said as she bites her lip" I'm sorry Asaya" she says she may be small for her age but she can be mean and she can fight she was taught how to fight" why did you rock me like..... my....... mum......" she said as she just open her eyes hearing the boy again" can we play video games" she say holding onto her arm she liked Danny​

“Just somethin my uh...Dad...used to do for me when I got pissed off as a kid or I was stressed or sad. Thought it was worth a shot.” She says with slight hesitation. Danny smiles at her with a small nod. “sure I’d love too, right after I punch some sense into Jayce if he decides to take the mask in a second here.” She says shooting Jayce a stern look, the same to Asaya. “Asaya...Darlin. You do realize your masks have the ability of control correct? Look sweetly your masks are amazin pieces of art but the spirits behind them are...how do i put this...not so amazing.” She says with an understanding tone of voice, trying not to hurt his feelings but still getting her point across.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Asaya, tears still dripping down his face, sat back and looked at Jayce nodding. "Of course, friend!" He said, reaching into his bag. He paused, seeming to be frozen in place for a moment, before turning back to Jayce and letting out a sad sounding laugh."It seems I did not bring any with me, friend! That is silly of me!" His bag was still coated in ash from the event that had occurred days ago. He looked over to Danny and sounded more than just a little confused with his next words. "People are much happier with them on, though! And I have followed what Lance says! I make them unappealing to the spirits now, friend!" He was having a hard time keeping up with everyone, but was doing much better than usual.

Lance was on his way back from the store, supplies in hand when he'd gotten the text from Mika. He sighed and wrote back. Yeah, he does that. Sorry, I'll come get him. Lance dropped the supplies off in his room and knocked on the door across the hall from his, wondering what Asaya had gotten himself into this time. Lance was given the signal to enter and found more or less what he expected, giving another sigh. Danny protectively holding Mika in her arms, Mika upset, Jayce looking defensive and... blushing? What? Nevermind that, Asaya was crying. He looked around the room. "Alright, who wants to tell me what happened this time?" Lance normally loved to help people and make things better, but the constant attention that seemed to be required was getting exhausting. Lance just wanted to brood and make an abnormal amount of intricate cakes, he didn't want to be a hero today. He didn't even feel like being relatively helpful. Hopefully, they could wrap this up quickly and Lance could go back to his room in peace.

Mika Suzuki
1549306137044.png
Mika looked happy when her brother came in as she looked at him" nothing happened just big brother" she said holding onto Danny she just looked at her brother" you don't have to be a hero today there no need to worry big brother" she said happily she just was calm as she looked between and Asaya." I was being a jerk earlier but it's okay now I said I was sorry I didn't mean to make Asaya cry" she told her big brother" Danny is calming me down I'm okay though no need to be a hero" she says happily she just looked at her brother worried even if she was still in Danny's arms she was wondering how Andy was doing she didn't exactly want to go to his dorm SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Tree_lord Tree_lord TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Danny let out a relieved sigh when she wasn’t questioned further on the subject. “Thank you for stoppin by Lance, how are you?” She asks seeing a bit of tiredness in the boy. Though it seemed more emotional than physical.
She keeps her grip on Mika and brushes her fingers through Mika’s hair, Daniela was happy she could help her calm down.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays
Tree_lord Tree_lord
Texangamer Texangamer
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mika Suzuki
1549308035554.png
Mika just looked at her as she saw a bag of candy as she snickers as she enjoyed the way that Danny was calming her down she was eating some chocolate she just smiled happily closing her eyes as she just felt so calm but that doesn't mean can't have candy she just took another bar of chocolate' haha Danny wouldn't know a thing since she busy talking to big brother' she thought. Mika just looked at her brother as she was getting slightly hyper she couldn't help it she just hide her chocolate under her bed enjoying her hair getting brushed by Danny's fingers what was this feeling she looked up to Danny as a big sister' what if she leaves when she graduates and I be alone again no i don't want that' she thought shaking her head' i won't see her again' she thought​

Mika Suzuki
1549310029069.png
Mika just was asleep in her bed as the birthday girl was happy she was asleep though she was having a good dream she didn't want to wake up yet she just slept in her bed holding onto the pillow as she felt some sunlight coming in the room" ug five more minutes" she says mumbling in her sleep covering herself with the blanket her stomach growling she was hunger the last past two days she talked to any for a bit she just yawns she really didn't want to get up" five more minutes ug" she say​

Danny rolls her eyes are Mika’s mumbling as she was making breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes were cooked to perfect as she separates them onto three plates and sets the table for breakfast. After she finished she looked at Jayce then Mika with her hands on her hips. “Y’all gonna sleep all day or do i need to get water?” She says walking over to Mika and starts shaking her shoulders. “WAKE UP WOMAN! You’re NOT Allowed To Sleep Through Your Birthday Little Missy GET UP!” She shouts in a whining tone.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Jayce woke up, thinking back to two nights ago and the rally racing relay they did. He had made so much money off that race, and gave Danny half, although he did deduct the cost of the Lambo and the Porsche from her pay since that was fair. He had bought Mika the car, but he intended to keep it in his name until she was legally old enough to drive. "Ya actually I was getting up now." He spoke to Danny, and sits at the table. He seemed to be in a particularly no reason. He had never liked birthdays, but he would still celebrate with Mika today. He always looked at it as one year closer to his death. "Happy Birthday Mika." He said as he say at the table. He was happy with the car he had gotten her, and couldn't wait till she saw it.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
1549311217575.png
Mika open her eyes as she heard her friends" okay okay I'm up" she said sitting up in the bed yawning a bit as she heard Jayce saying happy birthday she just realized what day it was" hey DJ and Jay" she says giving him a nickname as she smiled she just went to the table she liked" oooooh pancakes yay" she said as she was happy today was her 16th birthday she was excited" are we gonna do anything excited" she asked Danny she just yawned sleepily she was waking up a bit​

Lance got up early that day to go boxing, then came home to shower and make his own breakfast. He initally object to Andy moving in, angry that he had taken he had taken Akira's place in their room, but Lance knew he had to move on eventually, and that it wasn't Andy's fault he had gotten placed there. He made breakfast for the other two, making a little extra for Andy since they were the same size and Lance thought he might just as much as he did. He shot a text to Mika: Good morning! Happy Birthday Mika! Got any requests for your birthday dinner? Let me know so I can have enough time to make everything you want. Her console and games had arrived yesterday, both of which were wrapped and put under Lance's bed for safekeeping. Miss Morgan of course shot her a three page novella telling her how much she loved her and how happy she was about her birthday, saying that Mika should spend the day with her friends and that they could celebrate as a family whenever she wanted. Lance finished making breakfast, left the two of them a note, and began working on the cake he intended to make. It wasn't particularly creative, but he couldn't decide on a good horse-themed cake that she would like so he settled for a basic princess one. Still, if he was going to make it right he had to start early, especially if it was going to cool while he made the rest of the food.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel (time to pull out Darron lol)

Mika Suzuki
1549312232628.png
Mika just felt a text more like a couple text from ms morgan than to big brother' um I'm not sure just surprise me' she texted her big brother as she smiled looking at her friends" thanks DJ for making us breakfast" she said happily she just smiled at her friends as she was eating the breakfast" um DJ what are we gonna do for fun today" she says happily she was happy looking at her friends" um Danny what do you think of Andy" she says"I haven't made a decision if I should date him or not" she says to her TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

The headphones for Mika arrived at the perfect time, during Mikas birthday, and andy was on his way to get them. They have spoken a few times before the birthday, but not too much. Which was making Andy uneasy. He just hopes she has had enough time to process everything. "I hope i don't ruin her birthday just by showing up. I'd never forgive myself." he said to himself as he walked back to his dorm. He was unsure if he should be early or be on time. It is the morning after all. He decided he'd wait an extra 10-15 minutes. He walked into the dorm and smelled food, seems lance made him some food. But he wasn't hungry, his nerves were keeping him from being hungry.

Darron starts waking up at the sounds of Lance baking. He stretches and rubs his eyes before looking around. “Good morning...” His voice was deep and raspy as he throws off the covers and gets up, walking over to his dresser. He slipped off his shirt, revealing his majorly toned torso, and searched his drawer for something he wanted to wear. On his side was the large patch covering his healing side, decorating his back were at least twenty scars, some faded while others were rather dark and visible.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

“No problem Mika, it is your birthday after all. I was thinkin after you spend time with everyone we could go to the store later tonight to get ready for tomorrow.” She says taking a bite of bacon. “As for Andy...I think he’s a good kid, everyone gets nervous and messes up sometimes, what he said wasn’t right in a sense of pursuin a relationship with ya; but he apologized and explained himself. Give him a chance if you have feelings for him, it’s clear he cares about ya.” She says with a small smile and a shrug as she continues eating her meal.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer

Lance wrote to the both of them, not sure if they had noticed the food he had left on the table. "Good morning. Breakfast is on the table if you want it. Can you two help me think of food to make for Mika's birthday today? I asked her what she wanted but she just said 'surprise me', which is not helpful in the slightest. You two got any ideas or preferences?" Lance's fingers weaved slower than usual, as he was alternating between crafting the icing and freezing his hands in a large bowl of ice water to keep his body heat from melting the icing while he was working. It seemed Andy had left the door slightly ajar when he had come in, letting the scent of strawberry vanilla swirl wafting through the hallway out of the room. Lance had already gotten dressed for the day and eaten his food, making a mental note to wash the dishes once he'd finished the cake. He kept a bottle of lotion nearby, as he knew between keeping his hands cold and constantly washing them they were going to be quite dry by the end of all of this.

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 (We're all on the same floor now so if anyone else wants their character to get curious about the smell they're welcome to pop in and say hello lol)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back