• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Harley looked up from his book recognizing the voice coming from behind him. "Oh hey!" He said turning around with a smile, "Marina, right? Yeah, I don't mind if you guys join me." He closed his book, and made a gesture towards the open seats. "It's nice to meet you Mitchelle." He continued to smile towards them. "I'm pretty excited to start classes here, have you been here before Mitchelle?" He asked hoping to get insight on who the best teachers were. He took a quick look around the cafeteria to see that it had grown some in population since he last looked up. Turning back to the girls before him, he gave another welcoming smile.
Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just laughed as she was shoved a little bit but it was okay she did scare her friend she just nodded" yup I'm growing my anthlers it hurts sometimes but mom and auntie is going to make me some cream for me" she says as she just walked to where the boy was as she smiled" hi there as my friend here said I'm Mitchelle she calls me Mitch" she says in a heavy Scottish accent. Mitch just looked at the boy as she sits down" oh no I'm new here we both are we just moved here from France it's different here my mum is a science teacher and I think my aunt helps out as a teacher aid I'm not sure" she told him" my mom is actually teaching me to be a good archer I'm not that good yet my aunt teaches me to use the sword she's really awesome loving but strict" she says as she eats her food. AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Ms.Trost picked the podium up and walked it to the front of the cafeteria before plugging in a amplifier then a microphone. Clearing her throat before she started her speech "Attention all students! Welcome To Maxwood Academy, I am Your new head Mistress Ms.Trost" smiling and waving to the students "I hope you all had a wonderful break and rested well. As for our new students I hope your time here will be a fun learning experience for you" Pausing to adjust her glasses before switching note cards "I had them make you all a nice breakfast before the day starts, with that being said it will be offered for all students who are staying in the campus dorm rooms, oh before I forget we need to elect A student body president who will be in charge of discipline and rule enforcement in the event a student is out of hand and a teacher cannot respond immediately, this would also include school dress code. Do we have any volunteers?" Ms.Trost asked curiously, while waiting on a reply she stood up front holding a box with Bri's name on it, it contained some cute outfits with her choice of stockings or socks and some new shoes.

Last edited:
Marina smiled glad to hear he had remembered her from their last meeting. "Yep that's me" she replied in a cheerful tone as he mentioned her name. "Thanks for letting us sit with you" she added placing her tray down on the table and taking a seat. She started to eat as Mitchelle talked with Harley, speaking about their excitement of starting classes and Michelle adding how her mother and aunt were going to be teaching at the school as well. Marina eyes fell towards the book Harley had been reading. Looking over towards the boy she waited for Mitch to finish speaking before saying something. "Just curious....what cha reading?" She asked with a smile. T Tex OceLawlet OceLawlet

When Harley heard the word archery, his face perked up. "Archery, huh? I know my way around a bow myself. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it." He moved his book back into his bag, "oh, uh I'm not reading." His face had gotten a little flustered, "I actually do a bit of writing. It helps to clear my mind and give me something to do when I'm not staring at a target." He half smiled trying to think of something to change the subject, "So Mitch, you said you moved here from France? I'm a bit curious, you have a Scottish accent, are you originally from the Scottish area and moved to France?" He placed his elbow on the table, holding up his head with his hand looking at the two girls.

Last edited:
Rebel stood under a tree, out of the rain, with a single backpack on her back. She placed a enlargement cast on it, so it could hold all her clothes and other small items. At least until midnight. She sighed, looking up at the massive school, one of her eyebrows going up. ‘Oh well’ she thought. ‘Here we go.’

She ran up to the front door, opening it before entering the building. She shook her head a little, her hair a bit damp from the rain. She looked around hoping to find some sort of teacher to tell what the frickity frack she was supposed to do. She had gotten here late, as usually, and she didn’t really get much instruction from her mom, either.

Raine Grimm
Raine walked through the cafeteria doors sporting her usual jacket and jeans, her eyes scanning for nearby seat. Any seat would do, although she preferred one close to the podium where the headmistress would be speaking. Staying as quiet as she could, she snuck through the small crowd grabbing a random seat. She crossed her legs as her eyes studied the podium as the head mistress, Ms. Trost began to speak. Raine looked dead ahead, if you saw her, you'd be unsure if she was listening vividly or not at all. The woman in front of her, however, had her utmost attention and respect. She could hear a couple students murmuring around her, she refocused herself as she furrowed her brow. Once mentioned of a student body president, her eyebrow slightly raised.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Anyone Anyone else in the cafeteria

Last edited:
Rebel noticed several random students heading into the cafeteria, so she followed. She nudged them open slowly, and saw someone important looking giving a speech. She slowly rip toed her way to one of the back isles, and sat in the seat closest to the back. She set her backpack down, and brushed her purple and blue hair out of her face. Crossing her arms, she leaned back in her seat, not really caring what the lady was saying, but listening none the less. The lady at the podium was apparently asking for volunteers for something.

‘Extra work? No thanks.’ The thought flashed through Rebels mind as she slightly stretched.

"I see we have a few who enjoy talking during our opening ceremony......" Ms.Trosts voice was happy and as warm as ever as the lights in the room flickered for a split second as she made her way over to Raine. "Would you like to be this years student representative my dear?" Offering Raine her hand as she looked to Bri and the others "I would appreciate it if you all would pay attention, otherwise you could anger your teachers and incur a punishment"

@ all

Rebel snickered silently. She was usually the one in trouble, so it was funny to see others getting busted. She leaned forward a bit, wanting to get a better view of the serious excuse making that was about to happen.

Lance held back a snicker at the 'microwave' comment. Usually insults directed at him were regarding his appearance, it was oddly refreshing that hers came from a different angle. Perhaps it was because he couldn't take her seriously. He rolled his eyes at her yet again as he wrote. "You can have an umbrella today. You can have the jacket when you learn to ask nicely for things." He was already wearing his own jacket and had his backpack in a nearby chair when the PA came over, Lance perking up. Huh, that was new. It seemed this principal intended to be more involved than usual. He made his way along with the little ones and the girls, groaning at the text Mika had sent him. He hated being called Lancelot, and pinched Mika's cheek in protest upon her arrival for it. Unfortunately, no one had time to eat so Lance sent the pancakes in a Tupperware dish along with Mika and some for the others with yet another sigh. There went his leftover breakfast for the week. Oh well, he could make more. He noticed Mitch was here, alongside some friends. He wanted to approach but decided to let her be, happy she was making friends. She'd be fine without him. He sat towards the back, well aware of his size and trying not to block anyone's view. He didn't eat much as he had eaten before, but he did sample and take notes on points of interest and improvement upon the spread before him in a small notebook.
Meme Machine Meme Machine Tree_lord Tree_lord @whomever else wants to say hello

Lulu skipped breakfast normally, but went to the welcome ceremony in excitement. Everyone would be there! She could meet all kinds of new people! She went with the group in excitement, casually talking with Lance and the girls as they made their way in. She noticed the smallest members of their party were quiet, except when the girl went to poke fun at Lance. She giggled at their antics, having gotten a sense of her emotions by accidentally brushing her hand some time before. She clearly enjoyed his company without admitting it, that much she could tell even without empathetic powers, she was such a kid hiding like that! Lulu still thought it was cute nonetheless. She looked around the room when she arrived with a bright smile. So many fresh faces, so little time! She wanted to talk to everyone, then a grin came up to her face as she waited for the principal to finish her announcement. Why not make a splash? Once she had, she charged up to the podium and grabbed the microphone. She had the dance studio booked for a private session for herself, but it would be so much more fun with everyone else there too! "Hello, hello everyone!" She called out into it. "My name's Lucaeli Diligo, it's nice to meet you all! I'm gonna have a party at the dance studio tonight, and this is your official invitation to it! I expect to see all of you there tonight after sundown to make some friends and do some dancing if you want! See you around!" She wave goodbye and her powers leaked out into the microphone with her unaware, sending a wave of excitement through people who normally wouldn't want to do such a thing. The feeling faded once she returned the mic to its proper place and hopped back up to the girls and Lance. He frowned upon her return while chewing and writing, his golden words appearing between them as he weaved. "Are you always this high energy?" She pouted a bit with tossing her arms over Mika's shoulders, who happen to be next to him. "Aw, you say that like it's a bad thing!" She giggled as she looked to him with a bright smile, causing Lance to give a huff of amusement.
Everyone Everyone in the cafeteria Texangamer Texangamer

Rebel noticed some new people enter, specifically a very odd looking boy sitting a bit away from her. I mean, how could she not. He practically radiated magic. She stared at him for a moment, not even meaning to, before realizing what she was doing. She quickly turned away, focusing back on the students in trouble. She really hoped this school wasn't boring. It didn't seem to be, but looks could be deceiving. After all, she looked really nice herself.

She opened her bag and put her hand in it, searching for her bubble gum, and eventually having to stick her whole head and arm in the bag to find it, like Mary Poppins. Her hair kept getting stuck in the zipper, and she knew she was getting weird looks as her entire head and arm appeared to disappear. Maybe her mom went a bit overboard on helping with that spell.....

Her head popped out as she heard the words party. Heck yeah! Party's are practically a breeding ground for trouble. Just her type of place.

Asaya followed Lance into the room, wherein everyone else was located, and froze still upon entering. How could so many people fit into one place? where had they all came from? why were they all here? Asaya promptly turned around, and stepped out with a little help from Xenara. That was far too many people at once for him to handle; he could only take a few at once. It was far too difficult to follow what was going on when there were just so many people. He sat against the wall outside, taking a moment to breath while Xenara smirked at him, taking amusement from the situation. How could somebody they relied on so heavily, be this terrified of a room full of children, she wondered. She sat next to him, keeping a look out for any possible threats. This place was much more calm than she had expected; she had thought that she would have to get into at least a fight a day. But, with this Lance character and his habits of staying away from others, it seemed there were no real issues that could occur. Xenara laughed a little, before letting out another sigh. How in the world would she get rid of that Lance, anyway? if he could pierce masks so easily, was there any stopping him? and for that matter, could they be broken that easily by anything else? Asaya didn't exactly craft them to withstand bullets. Maybe she could get him to build one out of military grade armor some time? now, that would be interesting. Asaya, in the mean time, was wondering what to make his next mask out of. Lance didnt seem very willing to let him have any scales, and there werent many exotic materials to find around here. Asaya looked down between his feet, and noticed a small fish scale on the ground. Now, where had that come from?
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat (and anyone else in the room)

Diver was sitting towards a back corner of the cafeteria, trying not to draw too much attention to themselves. They looked around the room, mostly watching other people interact, before their eyes were drawn towards Lance. Diver hadn't even wondered if there were other species with scales before, and there one was, sitting a little ways away. Diver marveled at the scales for a moment, allowing themselves to stare for much longer than anyone would be comfortable with, and was taken by surprise at the sudden mention of a party. A party? In a dance studio? that sounded rather interesting to them. They wondered what kind of activities surface dwellers did at a party. Would it be as fun as the ones back home? Diver was slightly excited now, and began to stand. If there was going to be a party, it was best not to be late.

(to anyone who is interested in interacting with... what diver is lol)

Raine Grimm
Once Mrs. Trost made her way over to Raine, she froze for a moment. "Me?" She questioned. "I'm a little unsure. I don't know if I'd make a good fit for the job, but I'll keep an open mind." She smiled at the headmistress. Raine glanced behind the headmistress as a young girl took the stand. "Is she allowed to do that?" She whispered to the headmistress looking confused. Usually, students at the very least had to ask before they can use school equipment like that. After her small speech was over, Raine felt a little excited but couldn't quite figure out why. She shrugged and looked around at the other excited kids. Maybe this party would be a good opportunity to make some new friends, but it didn't make any sense to her, she had never gotten excited over a party before. She looked back to the headmistress thinking it might've been the offer for the student representative position, "If I were to take this position, what would that entail?" She smiled up at the woman, taking her hand.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf @ anyone else in the cafeteria

Last edited:
Rebel's smirk dropped when she saw the kid wasn't gonna get in trouble. Then she made a face. Why did she care? Its not like she really wanted to be here.... separated from her mom. If that stupid blonde at her old school hadn't blabbed about her witch heritage and powers, she would still be at home. She shrugged it off, figuring that she would need to make at least one friend here. She scanned the room to try and see who might be a interesting person. Her eyes landed on the girl who introduced herself as Lucaeli.

Rebel sighed, and tried for a genuine smile, before walking up to the girl and her group. She stood just behind them, blowing a bubble with her gum, before popping it and smiling.

"Hey there," She spoke brightly, but there was a small curiosity in her voice as well. This girl radiated happiness, and not in the physical way. Rebel could actually feel it. "My names Rebel. Your Lucaeli, right?"
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat And everyone else

Marina sat there with a smile, quite eager to know what book he was reading. She was meaning to gather a few new books to read as she had already gone through the two books she had brought along with her. She could not help but feel a little disappointed when Harley let her know that it wasn't a book but instead a journal. Though she was a bit curious now to know what he had written down in that book of his. "That sounds like a great way to relax the mind...I do the same with sketching..." she replied with a smile before going back to her breakfast.

Marina's mind started to wonder away from her two friends at the table, who seemed to have gotten along well as they talked away. She slowly eat her buttermilk pancakes topped with fruit and whipped cream. Leaning her cheek on her hand as she looked around the cafeteria. She was a bit surprised to see how many students now filled the space. The blued eye girl smiled at the diversity she saw within the cafeteria, there was so many different and new people to meet.

Her attention soon felled towards the headmistress as she announced if anyone was interested in being the student body president. Marina knew her mother would be over the roof if she would ever volunteer for the position, though that just seemed like so much responsibility to the girl. She would love to make her mother happy and proud of her but the brunette was not sure if she would be good for the job. Biting the tip of her lip she could hear her mother again in her mind before she came to the states to study at this new school. Her mother really wanted her to be more involved with this new school. Her mother did not want her to sit in the shadows and get involve with more school activities and make as many friends as possible.

Although she did enjoy being around others she did love being off on her own or hanging out with a tiny group of friends. Marina was unsure about having a huge amount of friends like her mother did back in her school days. Something her parents really wanted for her was to befriend more then just sea creatures as she did when she was a tiny mermaid. But hey side did have a "human" friend come to think about it maybe even two with Harley or maybe more. She sighed looking around the cafeteria once more, she was not sure if she could be a social butterfly like her mother has always been.

Marina was pulled away from her thoughts as a girl who called her self Lucaeli Diligo. The girl had ran up to the podium to announce she was having a party are the dance studio and that everyone was invited. Come to think about it this girl made her think of her mother, was her mother like her when she was in school. With that thought she could not help but chuckle at the girls excitement for the party. Maybe she should attend, maybe go along with Mitchelle and Harley. This could be fun and maybe she could make more friends, she knew her mother would be excited to find out she went to a party. And maybe she could even volunteer for the position for student body president, well that is if no one else volunteers. If that is the case maybe as vise president? However she sould go and speak to the headmistress.

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
Mika just whined a little when her cheeks were pinched by her big brother" ow Lancie why you pinched my cheeks that hurt" she whined to her big brother she just was pouting as she had her pancakes with her she looked at Lulu" I think she is cause she made me get up this morning even though i didn't want to big brother" she said. Mika just was playing with her bracelet she missed her best friend Danny she wished she was here" big brother can you make me some Rice balls for lunch Onigiri riceballs their my favorite" she asked hoping he can make it she just sighed looking at her big brother with her blue eyes. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Harley Love
Feeling a little bad about not having a book at the moment, he turned back to Marina, "Hey, I have several books in my room that I don't mind to let you borrow if you'd like. Granted, I don't think you'll know how to read some of them." He chuckled. "Unless you can read Elvish, in which case I'd be incredibly impressed." He looked forward to the stage, as the headmaster announced the need for a student body president. Harley immediately had a look that screamed that's definitely not for me. He shook it off and turned back to Marina, "any genres that fancy you most?" When someone new took the stage, it caught Harley's attention for just a moment, thinking that it was strange that someone other than a teacher could use facility equipment, but he didn't let it bother him, if she wasn't allowed to use it then it wasn't his problem, but she did mention a party that he could use as a meet greet and hopefully make some new friends. He turned back to the girls he was sitting with, "So, are you guys thinking about going to the party?"

Indigo Murray & Decker Murray
"You are not walking around campus in the rain with no footwear. So until we're inside I'm not putting you down," Decker commented as he continued to carry Bri towards the cafeteria. Once the three of them made it inside only then did Decker put his cousin down. Though the two of them looked down at the girl when she made a comment about needing to speak to them in private later. "Yeah Bri, no problem. Ya know you can tell us anything." Indigo put a hand on the girl's shoulder and smiled sweetly at her, "Go take a seat and we'll get you something to eat, ok." With that the twins left Brianna at a table and quickly went over to where they could grab food. Returning a few moments later with three plates.

Indigo sat down a plate of pancakes and a glass of juice in front of her younger cousin before herself and Decker sat on either side. They ate their breakfast until it was interrupted by the sound of Ms Trost speaking over the intercom system. Looking away from their food the twins silently watched the headmistress as she spoke about the school year. It was hard not to snicker, in Indy's opinion, as the older woman asked an unsuspecting student to be the student representative.

Though as Ms Trosh came upon their table the female fell silent since she didn't want to make the woman even angrier. Decker noticed that there was a box in the headmistress' hands with Brianna's name on it. So he quietly tapped his cousin's shoulder and pointed at the box. Trying to draw her attention to it.

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Marina was deep in thought about attending the party and still departing about trying out for student body president. Harley pulled her out of her thoughts, turning over to him she smiled at the mention of new books. "Really?!....oh hehe that could be a problem...I don't know elvish..." she replied though kept her smile she was grateful that he at least offered. "...on the other hand if it was in Alantian, Aquarian or Spanish I could easily read it..." she added with a chuckle. "Thanks though Harley...I'll just stop at the library later today and see what books they have" she said with a cheerful smile.

"I do fancy anything to do with fantasy, adventure on and mystery is always fun....and once in awhile I do like a little bit of romance sprinkled in" she said blushing a bit as she felt a bit embarrassed that she enjoyed a little bit of romance in her stories. She was looking over to the girl who had just invited everyone to her party when Harley asked if she or Michelle were going to attend. "I'm not sure?...maybe?...are you guys going?!"she asked curiously. She knew she would have more of the courage of actually attending the party if both her friends went as well.

Lance noticed the girl from out of the corner of his eye digging through her bag, becoming increasingly bewildered at watching her body sink into it. He was going to ask if she wanted help- not that he would have been able to do much, but he would try- when she left the bag and made her way over to them. Oh god, had she noticed he was looking?! He listened to her words and sighed through his nose. Good, she was here for the loudmouth. He felt a stare on him as well, but made a point to ignore it. He noticed that even in a room full of supernaturals, he was the only Au Ra and maybe even the only scaled person in the room, and with horns! Stares were to be expected, but he could never get used to them no matter how frequent they were. Nevermind it, he would just not make eye contact. Making eye contact was just inviting trouble and he didn't want to have to defend himself before his student aid position started. Lance gave a sympathetic smile at Mika's statement, nodding in understanding. So that's just who she is, good to know. He was glad to know he wouldn't have to journey to the girls' dorms on a regular basis just to make sure she went to class. He was going to have enough trouble just getting Asaya and Xenara to go to class, he didn't think he could manage three people at once. Speaking of them, where were they? He looked around for them while Lucaeli was talking to Rebel, but couldn't find them anywhere among the crowd of people. Hm, he remembered Asaya had a tendency of getting tired when there was a lot of people around. He probably went to hide somewhere, and Xenara certainly wasn't going to object to separating the two, considering his first encounter with her. He sighed exasperated, knowing he was going to have to look for them. His head whipped around when Lucaeli decided to introduce not only herself but him and his sister as well. "It's nice to meet you…" He weaved golden letters into the air between them, then gave a small wave and awkward smile, trying to be polite. "I don't talk, so this is how I communicate, I hope it doesn't bother you too much. I can sign, but I find that I talk to more people who can read than those who can sign." He looked to Mika who looked up at him with pleading eyes, chuckling a bit. "Sure, Mika. do you want them plain or with chicken in the middle? I would offer salmon, but I don't think I have time on our lunch break to make that. We have gym after lunch I think, so a small snack beforehand would be better than a big meal." He patted her head once she told him what he wanted, smiling in acceptance. He blinked in surprise as Lucaeli invited herself as well as Rebel to lunch as well, but nodded his head in acceptance. He was accustomed to making more than what he alone needed. At least this time he knew in advance rather than having more guests than expected. He was mostly writing to Mika but the others were welcome to give input as well. "Keeping to the theme, do you want usagi ringo (bunny apples) or tako-chans (octopus sausages)?" Once majority rule had set in, Lance made a note in his notebook of the order and to make some extra for Asaya and Xenara.

Lucaeli was teasing Mika when Rebel approached them, her bright smile unfaltering as she introduced herself. New friends already, and the party hadn't even started yet! This party was going to be awesome! "Yup, that's me! You're welcome to call me Lulu or Soda Pop if you want! This little cutie here is Mika," she played with the girl's hair as she spoke, then pointed at the boy next to her, "and the tall guy there with the horns is her adopted brother, Lance. Are you coming to the party tonight? I'd love to see you there!" She was picking up her things as she thought breakfast was almost ending and they would have to go to classes. "Oh, bunnies! Definitely the bunny ones! Not to say octopi aren't cute, but I think bunny apples are even more cute! What do you think, Rebel? Let's all go to lunch together later, we can meet back here! It'll be great!" She slung her bag over her shoulder and giggled as she went towards the door, looking back with a grin to see if they would come with her. Lance stood up to follow, as he would have to look for the little ones anyway, when he felt a lot of eyes go to him. He looked around again to notice he was the tallest one in the room by well over a foot, and more muscular than most. His eyes were silver, with a gold wire encircling them. The ashen skin between the black scales lining his face and covering most of his neck turned bright pink, and he quickly sat back down, deciding it would better to wait until the room had cleared out more before leaving so he wouldn't attract so much attention. He liked that Lucaeli chasing after everyone seemed to keep the attention on her and away from him, but without her antics some brought their attention to him and he quickly shied away from it. He kept his focus on a particular crumb on the table, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone else in the room, his tail tucking under his chair to make himself smaller and less noticeable, though it was a futile effort.
Texangamer Texangamer Meme Machine Meme Machine

Last edited:
Rebel smirked when she asked about the party, and nodded. Of course she was. Wouldn’t miss it.

“Nah, the words nor signing bother me to much. I have a spell that allows me to hear whatever language people are speaking in my first language, but it doesn’t last long, and somtimes it’s not so accurate.” She bowed in a good bye after introducing herself, and went to go grab her bag real quick. She wasn’t to sure what to do now. When the girl invited her to lunch with them, she jumped at the opertunity, and followed her.

Mika Suzuki

Mika just looked at her brother as she smiled" can I have it with plain please big brother" she says as she looked at her big brother" Usagi Ringo or tako-chans hm" she said as she was trying to decide" I want Usagi Ringo they are cute and good" she said as she smiled as her friend was still holding onto her. Mika just looked at Lulu" why do you call me little I'm not that little besides I'm 15" she says as she looked at lance" Lancie are you okay" she asked as she got out of lulu hug finally" I'm not going to that party I'm not good with bunch of people" she said as she heard a bell as she covers her ears she didn't like loud sounds since it hurts her ears. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Brianna
Bri just pouted when her cousin she won't walk on her own without shoes she just sighed" big meanie" she mumbles as she just sighed" fine you win Decker" she said as she just looked up at the principal she just wanted to eat she was eating she just rubbed her bandage on her cheek as she just yawned a little bit" yay food" she said. Bri was put down as they entered the cafeteria as she smiled to her cousins" okay i'll find a table for us" she told them as she went to the table she found as she got the food" I don't know I don't want you to hate me because what I have done" she says to them as she ate the food that was given to her" for me" she asked the principal" thank you Ms. Trost" she said. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Mitchelle Leanna Woods
Mitchelle just looked at them as she wasn't sure about the party but she knew she had to make more friends her mom and aunt are always encouraging her to make more friends" man I wish I knew how to talk Elvish my mom and aunt haven't taught me your lucky" she says she just looked at her friends" I never learned i only know how to speak Scottish and French and English of course" she told them. Mitch just looked at her friends" I might go if y'all go I don't want to go alone besides my aunt and mom might make me go they are always encouraging me to make more friends" she told them as she smiled while eating her food listening to the headmistress" the headmistress is so much involved than in France" she told them. AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Last edited:
Harley Love
As Harley's stomach began to growl, he felt a bit flustered. He knew that the candy bar wouldn't have held him over for very long, but at least he could enjoy some nice pancakes while he was here. "I don't mind to tag along if you guy don't mind having me. Oh, Marina, I didn't mean all of my books were in Elvish. Sorry for the confusion, if you haven't read Shiver, I highly recommend it and will even let you borrow it you want." He looked towards Mitch, "I don't mind to help teach you some Elvish. I have several books I could help you learn from." He smiled. "If you girls will excuse me, I think I'm going to go grab some pancakes while I still can." He rose up from his seat and stood in the short line for breakfast. At this point, almost everyone was eating and it seemed that the aroma had gotten to him as his stomach growled again. He looked back to the girls and then around the cafeteria. It really was diverse here. As silly as it was, it brought him some amount of joy, having the ability to not only talk to, but make friends with a vast network of people. He smiled as the line moved forward, finally grabbing his pancakes, he walked back towards his seat. "Think we'll have a good time here?" he absentmindedly asked his new friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back