• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)

Dear____,

have you noticed that you are different? and not accepted by society? are you looking for a safe haven?

well...we have the place for you!

Ordinary is far from what you are, it's a word that you've never really been called in your entire life. Freak and abomination sound more like what you're used to being labeled as by others. But what if I were to say that there is a place for those like you. A place where you are considered, ordinary and normal. A safe haven for where you can be yourself and learn like every other kid. This is ___ Highschool. A school for those who are neither pure human or animal, but a mix of the two. Here is where you can live a normal teenage life. Make friends, go to school, and learn. You will have no problems with being different. For here, we are all the same. we hope we see you in school this coming year...

~headmaster Lumos

so this is sort of a reboot of a previous roleplay I had done that never worked, please show your interest by commenting below!

have a great day! I am looking for a decent amount of role-players but not too large of a group, I'm looking for active and semi-literate writers.
Co-dm are SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel
Credited to @xXSpaceMoonBabeXx

Girl Dorms
Mika Suzuki Texangamer Texangamer
Mae Amaini Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse
Danny (maybe) Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel ]
Lucaeli Diligo Aka Lulu SmallSailboat SmallSailboat
Sama Miho H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177
Ariana Suzuki @Daniel reaving
Xenara Tree_lord Tree_lord
Isabelle Texangamer Texangamer

Mitchelle Leanne Woods Texangamer Texangamer
Marina Odeletta Anderson AquaMarie AquaMarie

Boy Dorms
Lance SmallSailboat SmallSailboat
Asaya Samahn Tree_lord Tree_lord
Glarxis Xenora Tree_lord Tree_lord
Andy Palmer H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Alister Styx BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Asaya Samahn Tree_lord Tree_lord
Jackson Ryder @Daniel reaving
Salem O'Dello Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

Darron Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Teachers Rooms
Rm# 34 Cassie - SmallSailboat SmallSailboat
Rm# 29 Kenzie Powell - BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
1550020469200.png
Mika just was scared as she was getting transferred from France school to Texas she was with her mother and big brother she was afraid of planes as she was afraid of going onto the plane she was clinging onto her mother she was afraid" Cassie, I'm scared I don't like planes" she says clinging onto her she didn't like the sound she turned off the implant' Cassie I'm scared save me cassie' she signed to her knowing lance doesn't know' why did we have to move to America France is home' she signed SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Miss Morgan looked at her in pity, signing. "Relax dear, you'll be fine! It's just a few hours across the pond before we land in New York then we go across for Texas. We'll grab some souvenirs and get pictures! You'll love it I promise. With everything that's happened at the last school, I thought this would be much safer for you kids. Your brother, especially; since those awful people won't be able to get to him anymore all the way over here. Plus this school is much bigger and you'll be able to talk to a lot more people, maybe make new friends! Doesn't that sound nice? Find a movie on the screen sweetie, we should be landing by time the movie's done." She looked to Lance on the other side of her. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?" Lance gave a nervous smile, but tried to hold himself together. He hadn't been on a plane since he was a baby, which he didn't remember, so being up there made him nervous, especially being next to the window seat. They had let Mika take the aisle seat so she wouldn't feel trapped by the window, hoping it would ease her mind. "I'll be fine, Miss Morgan, thank you. I um, don't really know what to do. I would feel rude if I tried to play a movie or something out loud, since I can't wear headphones..." "Oh there's games on there too sweetie, here. I'll pull up a game of poker and you can join my game, we'll fight against the AI together in glorious combat!" A flight attendant shushed her on their way past, to which she pouted slightly. Lance laughed, his tension easing as he pressed on the buttons to the screen.

Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
1550082602360.png
Mika just looked at her mum' few hours in a plane' she signed as she just looked at the tablet as she smiled" okay Cassie I understand" she say as she just played with the tablet watching a movie she liked Moana it was her favorite movie she missed her best friend she just watched the movie when the movie was over they just landed in New York looking at the window' whoa' she thought as she felt the plane landed she just cling onto her mom as she calmed down a little as they got their stuff and just walked out of the plane after couple hours of waiting to get to Texas they finally get there she was pouting missing Danny and her big sister she was pouting she didn't like planes"I don't like planes" she says having her stuff with her as they waited for their ride" so this is America" she says turning her implant back on so she can hear them holding onto her big brother arm SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Miss Morgan smiled down at her. "Well, I suggest getting used to them because America doesn't have a interstate train system like Europe does, you'll have to take a plane anywhere you want to go that's 4 hours or more from here!" Lance patted her head as she held onto him, happily enjoying the sun. He liked the heat, and was fascinated by everything he had seen. Everything in America was so big, and it was rather strange to see such a contrast in lifestyles from New York to Texas. The buildings were more spread out and taller, leaving Lance to wonder just how many people there were in America to need so much space, or if it was all empty and made for the sake of taking up space. A taxi arrived and the three of them took it to end up on the campus of the sister school in America: Maxwood Academy for the Unique. The librarian position was already filled, so Miss Morgan would be taking on the English class here at this school as a teacher instead, though intended on holding tutoring sessions for many subjects for the students if they needed it. Lance decided he needed to find work. He couldn't do the library like he had hoped. They turned down Miss Morgan, there was no way he was getting in there. Perhaps he could work as a teaching assistant for one of the lower level classes. He had heard that this school was a k-12 school, rather than just a simple high school, so he should become accustomed to seeing little kids around a lot more. He just hoped he wouldn't accidentally hurt any of them.

Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
1550085715962.png
Mika just looked at the school as she heard horses' no way a horse stable Danny would have liked it here' she thought as she looked at her big brother than to her mother" the school looks awesome and they have horses a stable" she said she was really excited she just looked around she got out of the taxi when the car stopped she just looked up at the school she was somewhat nervous about it there was no garage just a parking lot she looked at her phone no text from her best friend she sighed missing her she was nervous she looked at the American kids as she smiled Mika had a heavy accent she couldn't help it SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Miss Morgan smiled at her then at the horses. "Oh, it's been so long since I've gone riding! Perhaps we can ask the front desk for permission to ride one of them! Come darling, let's go find out. Lance would you be a dear and take our bags to the our room? I know how you feel about riding so I won't make you, but it would be nice if you could find out where we're staying while you're waiting on us to get back." Lance nodded in agreement and the group separated. After they had all three gone to the desk to sign in and key their keys, Lance took Miss Morgan's things first to the faculty apartments. After a rather intense discussion with one of the staff members who had stopped him there, he had managed to convince the man to let him inside and set her things down, but not unpack anything. Lance knew she had put all of her personal things in one box, and as long as he didn't touch that one he could have unpacked the rest, but the man insisted on him getting out of there after he had put her things down inside. He shot a text to Miss Morgan explaining what had happened, while she gave a huff, grumbling to herself about people needing to mind their own business and their manners, and how she had forgotten how rude Americans were while she was away.

This school didn't do co-ed dorms like the last school did, unfortunately, and Lance had felt rather uncomfortable going into the girls' dormitory by himself. Lance was rather large and intimidating outside of the clearly nervous expression on his face, so none of the girls had dared to question him as he entered the room for Mika, the girls looking to each other as he unlocked the door with a proper key. Why did a boy have a key to a girls' room? A boyfriend, a brother maybe? They weren't sure, but they were very curious and intrigued by the tall, handsome boy who was kind enough to take a girl's things to her room for her. Lance didn't touch any of her things either, as he wasn't as familiar with how Mika had packed as he was with Miss Morgan's, and didn't want to risk touching any of her things without permission. He rushed out of the building even faster than he had arrived, now considerably less weighed down and in a rush to get out of there as fast as possible. Finally, he had arrived in his own room, finding it empty. He had the same thought here as he did last time- wondering if anyone would move in later, and smiled bitterly at the memories. He hoped the ones here would be just as good as the last ones, and not nearly as chaotic.

He liked the rooms here. Unlike the last school, this one gave each resident their own private bedroom and didn't come with a kitchen built in, but had one down the hall in a common area. Lance found it to be rather inconvenient, but was willing to tolerate it in exchange for his own private space. Miss Morgan was in Rm.34, and the kids were both put in rooms labelled 601, although in different buildings. Mika's key had a Venus symbol (♀︎) on it, to signify that it belonged to the girls' dorm, while Lance's had the Mars symbol (♂) on it, signifying it belonged to the boys'. There was a third hall for those of more complex genders (LGBT+), or lack thereof, but Mika and Lance didn't have such complications and were easily placed.

Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
1550089624328.png
Mika just looked at her mom as she smiled" yeah riding is fun I love horses i remember Danny took me for a ride in France" she say as she looked at her as she smiled" what are Americans are like have you ever been to America before" she says to her hoping this school was different that bullies won't bother her for the way she sounds"I didn't know you ride" she says she got rid of her fear over cars she was fine with it she never told her mother that her friends showed her how to drive a bit but she didn't know how to drive here in America" you better not embarrass me when you teach English I know my English not that great" she say SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mae smiled at the door to the dorms. “This is it. I have my key, my bags, and everything else I’d need. Room 601, got it” Mae looked at her key and closed it in her fist. She opened the door and took the stairs up to floor six. When she found 601, Mae slide her key into the door. There was a slight click and the door swung open. The dorm was incredible. It has four bedrooms, a kitchenette , a living area, two full bathrooms. Since she was the first one there, Mae got first pick of the bedrooms. She ran to the one farthest to the right. As she unpacked, Mae thought about who the other girls sharing the dorm would be. Her thoughts stopped after she finished unpacking and decorating her room.

Finished room:1550093560793.jpeg
(She didn’t paint the walls though.)

Asaya had been rather upset when he was told he had to move schools, as he had been beginning to like the previous one. That was until he had realized that Lance was moving as well! Lance was the first and only friend he had really made at the previous school, so he was fine with the change in location now. there was an odd aspect, though. Some of his close friends from his home town had decided to send someone with him, as they put it as a "guide". This person was around his size, and the only one they could find that might fit in in a school, even though they refused to remove their uniform and constantly had weapons on them, their demeanor was childish enough to not cause too much alarm where they went. Asaya was walking around the Boy's dormitory area, his guide Xenara walking besides him, when they were approached by a rather tall man who was also armed with a weapon. Xenara had not seen combat as of yet since entering the school, but was completely prepared for battle to protect him. The large man spoke first. "I am Glarxis Xenora, and i challenge you to Glorious Combat! I see you have a weapon, which means you must be versed in the art of battle!" Glarxis had shouted, upon seeing the pair. To him, he saw one small possible sparing partner, and a weakling who likely couldn't even hold a blade. Glarxis drew his own blade, in preparation for a fight, and gave a light swing at his opponent. "For glory!" He shouted, but not before his weapon was cut in two by Xenara, who had drawn her blade and moved it to connect with the other before one could even realize what was happening. The blade flew into the door of the nearest dorm room, and completely through the door, luckily hitting nobody in the process. It was an easy trick for her, and only usually done from such a position as this, and she wasn't looking to have a battle now. Especially not with Asaya nearby. "Are you sure you want to die that way?" she said, looking up at the man. Glarxis frowned, looking down at her, then at his blade, and suddenly laughed loudly. "A glorious battle indeed! I see you are much better versed in battle than i thought! However, one must never destroy another's weapon." A few students had ran away in fear, screaming, while the event occurred. All this noise they were making could not have gone unheard by Lance, as it was right by his dorm.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat (and anyone else in the boy's dormitory)

Miss Morgan waved her hand dismissively. "Oh relax dear, I won't pick on you! I'm a patient woman, and well aware of your circumstances! I plan to get to know each and every one of my students! Oh, it's been so long since I've taught in a classroom- just don't tell the principal that. I refused to send you two to an academy in the middle of nowhere without being able to keep an eye on you! I was right to do so last time, what with all the commotion there!" She pondered her question a moment before answering. "They're more... prickly, my dear. They're not as comfortable with people in their personal space, they can be rather rude, and they don't take jokes as well as the French. They're rather... what's the word... down to earth? It's hard to describe, sweetheart, but there are good and bad people everywhere no matter where you go. Just be careful and choose your friends wisely and you should be fine. Oh, this reminds me of the time I went riding through the Rockies with my boyfriend at the time, John..." Miss Morgan began a ramble about the times she spent travelling the world and the various misadventures she got involved to. ".... I still can't believe none of us thought to ask the werewolf for that..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Lance had just finished unpacking his things and was debating going to look around the campus, since the girls weren't back yet, when he saw a sword go through his door. He stared in shock for a solid minute before he hesitantly stepped out of the door, having no idea what to expect. He heard the screams and braced himself for what might be out there. Lance wasn't sure what he had expected, but it wasn't that. A large beefy man, though still not as big as Lance with what appeared to be a broken sword, a girl also with a sword? And.. is that a gun? He knew Americans liked to carry them but really? Here? And a smaller person he couldn't quite see from this angle. He pulled the metal from his door and wrote to the man who appeared to have the other half. "I... believe this is yours?" He noticed a girl with malicious eyes looking at the two of them. He frowned. He knew that uniform, he'd know it anywhere. Was that demon still around, messing with Asaya's head again? Speaking of which... Asaya! He was here! He hadn't expected to see anyone from his old school in this place. He chose to ignore the girl, deciding he wanted nothing to do with her. "Hello, Asaya. It's nice to see you again!" He smiled politely and waved at him.
Tree_lord Tree_lord

Asaya was standing slightly behind Xenara, shaking slightly as he watched the event occur. He noticed Lance's words, became much more than a little excited. "Lance! How are you, friend?" He practically screamed, his excitement was so high to be seeing his friend. The girl moved to stand between the two more effectively, and held her sword in both hands, end pointed at Lance. She knew who he was, and was not about to let him take Asaya away from them. They had new plans, now, and he had helped them in getting to these plans, but he was still a danger to them all. She spoke to Lance, now almost completely ignoring Glarxis. "You will hold your distance!" She said, menacingly. Glarxis, looking at what his weapon had become in dissappointment, sighed. The girl obviously wasn't interested in combat as glorious as he had intended for, and likely wouldn't agree to sparing in the future. Maybe he could convince her some other time? This larger creature seemed like it could fight well, though, so he decided to watch this interaction to possibly get a chance to ask the man for a duel. Not now, though, for now there was a different battle being fought in front of him, and it would be rude and dishonorable to interrupt.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Lance grimaced, and in a flash of movement, had her disarmed and pinned to the ground. "You should never carry a weapon you're not prepared to use." Lance had no qualms about putting his hands on the small girl, knowing the town she had come from. This girl and those like her were evil, and Lance had unfortunately not had the chance to convince Asaya to separate from them. He didn't hurt her, and she struggled against his hold as he kicked the sword across the hall with a few brave students hesitantly walking back in to see the scary sword girl disarmed. "It is Asaya's decision whether he wants to keep his distance from me, not yours or any of your 'companions'." He bared his teeth at her, immediately distrustful. He probably would have regarded her the same way he did Sarah if she hadn't pointed a weapon at him. He turned to Asaya, who went from excited to scared again rather quickly. Lance upturned his brows and knelt down to him, smiling sympathetically. "I'm good, Asaya. I'm sorry if we scared you, but it's alright now. How are you?"
Tree_lord Tree_lord

Last edited:
Glarxis smiled as he watched the battle, Noticing how skilled the dragon child seemed to be. He leaned against the wall, nodding slightly. He would have to challenge this warrior later, as he seemed to be so well versed in combat. Maybe he was not as cowardly as other students were. Speaking of, why were those two wearing masks? Were they afraid to show their faces to others? Perhaps they had great battle scars, from glorious battles of the past? He needed to see if the other, smaller one knew how to fight as well, but that was for later. He could tell there was a battle going on here that should not be interrupted, as it had more on the line than people's lives. It had their honor and thoughts at risk here. Truly a tough battle, one that he never wants to have.

Asaya let out a small noise of fear as he saw Lance pin his new friend down. Maybe he did not understand? She had said she wanted to protect him, and he had forgotten to tell her who his friends were. Why did everything have to be so complicated? He wished things were simpler, as masks were, and that he could take more time in solving these problems. It was tough enough having so many people to interact with lately, and now he had to stop two of them that were fighting! He moved closer to Lance, getting a little too close for comfort. "Lance, she is a friend! No need to fight, friends! Please stop!" He shouted, practically in his friend's ear. He really had to work on his volume, as it seemed he really wasn't aware how being that loud could harm others/ He hoped a few words would work, as he couldn't really think of much else to do.

Xenara growled at Lance as she was tackled down, and moved to be beside Asaya again. She couldn't lose track of him, no matter what. She was about to speak, when Asaya called her a friend, and she went quiet. Was that the demon's doing, having given Asaya a habit of calling everyone his friend, or did he truly mean it? This truly was an unexpected development for her, and her confusion was rather visible as she didn't seem quite steady on her feet for a moment. The moment passed quickly though, as she faced Lance and readied her gun, taking it into her hands. "I am fully prepared to harm others, and happily so." She said, looking at him. As she drew her weapon, though, Asaya did something rather unexpected, as he had a habit to do. He put his hand behind her mask, and pulled it right off. He had realized that it was likely Lance distrusted her due to the mask, and thought to remove it. As he did, her hands dropped a little and allowed the end of the rifle to touch the floor, as though she no longer had the strength to hold it. Her hair fell freely from behind the mask now, long and vibrantly colored.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Kenzie Powell - 29 - P.E. Teacher - Lighting Being
Kenzie hit the ground in front of the school with a booming sound, electricity tingling around her. Her long blue hair swayed behind her as she looked around the front of the school. It seemed to look normal enough...not that she cared about looks of a building. She wanted to get settled in and start teaching the students nice thorough work outs. She didn't mind the fact that she was currently clad in her outfit meant for her lighting form. She usually wore things that were showy anyways, more so because they were comfortable and she knew she had the body for it. She stopped for a second though and changed to her normal form pulling her cellphone out of it's protective case. Hitting Isa's number she waited listening to it ring, her little niece should be here by now... She knew the poor girl was probably beyond tired from the time change and jet lag but she hadn't seen her in a while. Not since Kenzie had moved from France to live in America once again. She hoped to find a place that suited her but kept jumping from job to job. Those who had employed her always telling her she was too overzealous.
Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella
20140203182958.jpg
Isa just felt her phone ringing" hello" say she heard it was auntie" hi Auntie Kenie" she said as she just looked at her phone she remembered seeing her aunt in France she just walked into the building her bag was in the room she took a nap earlier. Isa was still tired she wasn't used to the time zone just yet she held onto her phone" I'm here in school I can meet you" she said her father was in jail her mom died when she was 13 the year before she started school. Isa just bumped into her aunt as she dropped her phone" eeeeek" she says she picked up her cellphone from the ground" hi Auntie Kenie" she says yawning BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Andy Palmer

Andy got into his car after having packed it with all his stuff. He sat in the driver seat and said a prayer, because he was gonna rip pavement. He started the car, pumping the gas and hearing the turbo go. He took a deep breath, and peeled out of the driveway. Going quite fast towards the school, he was looking forward to it. He was excited to meet new people, and get his life together. As he hasn't been the best person in the world as of late. The drive there took him through tight turns and plenty of slow areas, Highway patrol was out in force that day. So he drove the limit the rest of the way there. Driving into the parking lot and looking up at the school. He was a bit surprised. It was massive, he was unsure what his dorm number was, so he headed towards the office to get the info.

Sama Miho

Sama arrived at the school around the same time as Andy. "Excuse me!" she asks loudly as she quickly ran up to him, slightly shorter than him. "D-Do you know where the office is?" she asks shyly. Andy nodded, "Yeah I'm heading there now. Follow me." he said kindly, walking with her. She looked at him a few times without him noticing, he was quite the looker. "So, guessing you're also new here?" she asks curiously, "Eh...not really, i was here a month before summer vacation." he said blankly. She nods and wagged her tail, Andy has met a few people like her, and always wanted to pet their ears. But figured it was rude to ask all the time, so he'd save it for ones he'd consider friends. They would soon make it to the office. Stepping inside and walking up to the desk to request where they'd be staying.

(ANYONE)

Kenzie could hear how tired her niece was, "No I'll come find you I just got here and my thing have yet to arrive... So I thought we could..." Someone bumped into her, "I'm sorry I was busy talking on the phone..." Her eyes landed on Isa and she smiled, "Little Isa!!!!" She pulled the girl into a tight hug, "Ahh I've missed you so much...I even had thoughts of moving back so I could be with you more." She said still pretty much smothering her little niece with her chest. But she was just so happy to see her and she had grown to be so big!!! Kenzie had always doted on her niece when she had the chance. She had felt so bad for up and leaving but she hadn't had much choice in the matter. She had to leave due to a mishap with her own power that would have led to trouble for Isabella and her family. So Kenz had used the excuse of needing something new to keep her entertained that way they wouldn't try to stop her.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alister Styx - 18 - Angel/Demon
Alister arrived at the school by taxi, he had wanted to fly but flying from Washington to Texas would have taken him far longer then paying for flights and cars. He sighed as he stepped out of taxi handing the man the money. He grabbed his bags with a sigh before turning to head for the entrance of the school. "We really are going to try and do this again..." He muttered to himself. His heterochromian eyes looking over everything. He noticed that he wasn't the only one just arriving and that made him feel a bit better about himself. He slung his bag over his shoulder being careful to place it between his wings that were hidden under his long coat. He always wore it when he did any sort of traveling. It was by far the easiest way to keep his wings hidden.​

Isabella
thxyonema.jpg
Isa felt her aunt hug her as she had her head in her aunt's chest" ack auntie Kenie" she say as she was surprised to see her Auntie but she was embarrassed by her aunt smothered her against her chest she just looked at her " I missed you too I have to tell you something Daddy is in jail and mul she died" she say remembering that faithful day her dad hurting her mom she just getting smothered" auntie I'm 17" she say" I'm not little anymore" she laughed all she said was muffled since her face was in her aunt chest​

Kenzie pulled back with a frown, "What...when did your mother pass away. Why wasn't I notified about this i definitely would have moved back then...." She looked over her niece, she had grown up a lot and things had been difficult from the sounds of it. "I'm sorry, my brother was always a fool at times....what did he do this time? If it isn't to painful to tell me. Trust me I won't let anything happen, and I'll beat my stupid brother up the next time I see him." Her eyes usually green eyes getting a glint of blue as her powers stirred with her strong emotions. As lighting beings their attitudes sometimes seemed to have a mind of their own. Making them act out before even stopping to think.
Texangamer Texangamer

Mae looked around the rest of campus, searching for her classes, but mostly looking for people who she could befriend. She saw a girl talking to an older woman and a girl following a boy to the office. Mae smiled at everything around her, she was so excited to make friends and enjoy school. She didn’t want to interrupt the conversation between the woman and the girl, and Mae could tell the boy and girl were trying to get to the office so she went back to the dorm. Mae checked the dorm to see if anyone else entered; No one did. She walked over to the kitchenette and started to cook. Cooking was never Mae’s strong suit but she was hungry and knew how to make no-bake cookies. She made a quick batch and took one of them for herself, and put the rest in a minifridge for everyone else who will share the dorm. Sitting on her bed, Mae started to play her guitar. Humming the tune of a song she made herself.

Isabelle Kenna Powell 17 Student

Isa just looked at her aunt as she sighed" he's a bad person he hurt me he hit me told me i was a freak for having powers and he..... he......" she say biting her lip afraid what her aunt do if she found out" daddy....... he..." she say trying hard to tell her aunt what he did to her" daddy beat me....... mom tried to stop it........ but mom......" she told her. Isa just had tears coming down her face telling her story of the past she still had the bruises and the scars she just cried on her aunt she was the first person she told about this her dad was in jail but she was afraid he come get her" can i stay with you in your dorm" she asked tearing up crying" it hurts auntie Kenie" she say crying. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Salem wandered through the halls alone. They kept their position hunched over and with hands in their pockets. Sound pounded at their functioning ear, it was overwhelming. Energy began to bubble up, they began to walk much quicker. Salem took a sharp turn to the left and bumped into a pair of new students.

Sounds of apologies spilled from their mouth. Pure gibberish. No one, not even themselves could understand it.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Mae started to write in her notebook. Lyrics pouring out of her mind and onto the paper. “What would be a good rhyme for Pain? Gain? Yes, gain.” She mumbled. As the lyrics were written, Mae found the right key for the lyric and wrote it just above. “Is this a good enough? Yeah, yeah.” Mae whispered into her notebook. “It looks good on paper, is it good sung?” She mumbled at her guitar. She strummed softly at first, mumbling the lyrics that she wrote:
“Life may get you down, but you shouldn’t let them see your frown
Smile through the pain, Your sorrow is their gain
Stay strong, because it won’t be long
For them to see your light
You can be strong but when you fall, and the light in you seems so small
Remember, You’re our spark”
Mae looked around to make sure no one was there. She was alone, good. She didn’t like people listening to her music. After she finished her first few lines, she got back to work.

Andy and Sama

Andy and Sama both got their room numbers( Texangamer Texangamer Help me out here), and began to walk to the building which would hold the dorms. But someone bumped into them and spoke random gibberish, Sama was interested in what the person was saying and tilted her head, "Uh..Are you ok?" she asks. Andy had a lot of stuff to take to his room, so he left after saying bye to Sama, and he carried on with his day. He reached the dorm rooms and walked in, looking at the number he was given and went searching for it. Sama stood there awaiting the strang beings answer..
Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back