• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Won't be able to post this weekend, not very much anyway, baes in town. Have a good weekend everyone!^^

Hmm okay guys I've been debating with this all day and I just can't bring myself to just hand y'all over whatever room number I want. Err well firstly perhaps I should say Texan has asked me to help out... So that's what I'm doing. Here is a list of the characters so far. What I want to know is if there is any certain character you would like to room with. Remember there are only 4 spots in each dorm and they are not co-ed. Unless your character doesn't really have a gender. Which I think we only have two of those...but I could be wrong bout one of them... Anywho here is the list read it over and please tell me if I got one of your characters gender wrong. Blue is Male, purple is female, and the aquaish is no set gender.

Mika Suzuki - 15 - Student, Isabella Powell - 17 - Student Texangamer Texangamer

Kenzie Powell - 29 - P.E. Teacher, Alister Styx - 18 - Student BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Mae Amaini - 14 - Student Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Lance Qestir - 16 - Student, Cassandra Morgan - 29 - English Teacher SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Asaya Samahn - 16 - Student, Xenara - Unknown - Student?, Glarxis Xenora - 17 -Student @Tree_lord

Sama Miho - 17 - Student, Andy Palmer - 16 - Student H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Ariana Suzuki - 19 - Student, Jackson Ryder - 18 - Student @Daniel reaving

Salem O'Dello - 15 - Student @Overground Lucifer

On a side note I was also hoping that y'all could possibly add one more thing to your character sheets. That would be telling what your character is like you see in mine were I put Kind. It isn't required, honestly it's more so my brain can get over its own issues of trying to figure out what half y'all's characters actually are.

Hope I'm not being too annoying...

I am returned! You're fine, BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , no worries lol You can assume someone is human unless otherwise specified- some people prefer to wait until later in the story to reveal what kind their character is. For example, Lance is specified in his CS that he is an Au Ra and the things that come with that. Cassandra Morgan, however, is unspecified and human. I was waiting on Texangamer Texangamer to update the dorm list but the plan is to default everyone into the next available room (i.e. 601, 602, 603, etc.) unless a player specifically requests to be in the same room, although there aren't enough players currently for that to be an issue yet. Xenara is female and although Tree and I have discussed the purpose and origins of her character, I don't quite know if I would call her human. I'm not sure what 'kind' I would call her, per se, and the backstory and plot details between her and Asaya will be revealed as the RP goes along. It's a good thought, but there's no need to worry about missing details lol if there is a detail missing, you're welcome to question that specific player about their character and it is up to them whether they wish to include it or leave you guessing for the sake of suspense and character building. Most people, if you find yourself confused, will have no problem updating their post to include some descriptive details should you find yourself confused on the appearance or behavior of a character.

My current list would be as follows, and Texan is welcome to tell me if she approves this or not, I'm fine with editing my post.
Boys
601: Lance Qestir, Alister Styx, Asaya Samahn, Glarxis Xenora
602: Andy Palmer, Jackson Ryder, N/A, N/A

Girls
601: Mika Suzuki, Isabella Powell, Mae Amani, Xenara
602: Sama Miho, Ariana Suzuki, N/A, N/A

Intersex/LGBT+
601: Salem O'Dello

Let the GMs know if you would like a room change! Though if the room is full, please ask one of the other players in that room if they would like to forfeit their place in that room. The other player will be permitted to either pick a new room, or placed in the next available one by default.

that feeling you get when you failed to realize the rp has everyone still knowing each other so you smack yourself and wonder if you should edit your previous post to match it
Sorry for not realizing this everyone

Girl Dorms
Mika Suzuki Texangamer Texangamer
Mae Amaini Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse
Danny (maybe) @Elizabeth Ashreel ]
Isabelle Powell (maybe) Texangamer Texangamer

Sama Miho H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177
Ariana Suzuki @Daniel reaving
Xenara @Tree_lord

Boy Dorms
Lance SmallSailboat SmallSailboat
Darron @Elizabeth Ashreel