• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh sorry I was half asleep you good to go to be in a different floor from the other boys
Harley was already on another floor, I was wondering why that was lol
He is in room 201 instead of on the 6th floor like the others. Lol

Once Tex posts Marina and bring Mitch over and interact with your persona @Oceafter all Marina did meet your character before the time skip

I'm a little worried about leaving everyone behind. In the RP it feels like the school days about to start but most everyone is still at the dorm lol

Yaaayyyy. Also, does my character face reference have to be a anime character? It’s ok if it does, I just didn’t see anything in the rules but all the pics are anime.

AquaMarie AquaMarie for a bit of clarification
1: i have no clue what the species should be called send help
2: not much of what they are is really visible; apart from being sopping wet, youd have to look into the helmet to actually see something that would betray what they are; their entire self is covered up with jacket, gloves, pants, and the helmet. just making sure im clear.

AquaMarie AquaMarie for a bit of clarification
1: i have no clue what the species should be called send help
2: not much of what they are is really visible; apart from being sopping wet, youd have to look into the helmet to actually see something that would betray what they are; their entire self is covered up with jacket, gloves, pants, and the helmet. just making sure im clear.
oh okay thanks for the clearing up/... ill change my response

sorry if im not rather clear with my statements. I've got the full image in my head, just cant get it out proper ever.

SwissCheese SwissCheese ooc here. Submit a character to the character's chat, i think we are mostly always open for people joining? You just have to wait for Texan to accept your character before you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back