• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
At least i think it was you.
Someone said they were leaving because of timezone issues
Your pfp reminds me of that person XD

Is it bad that whenever someone tells me they're straight my first thought is 'how unfortunate'? Like even if they're a guy and available to me as a woman that's still my first thought? XD

OGAirbear OGAirbear
hey man. So, this here is the ooc chat, where we talk about the rp. If you check somewhere near the top of the thread, there should be links to the other sections of this rp. I suggest checking out the character area and submitting your character if you want to join! but, you do have to wait for it to be confirmed whether you can actually join by TexanGamer. I am in no way in control of whether you can join or not; just felt it'd be nice if i were to direct you around a little bit (although it seems im a tad late, as she mentioned you in the character chat)

image of the separate sections, or what you should see:

(i am unsure of how you would be able to expand this image, i apologize)

1555366717049.png

I’d just like to ask a couple questions, first I was just wondering why it was that Harley is on a different floor than everyone else room wise?
I also would like a general gauge on how I’m doing. If I’m not meeting expectations, I can leave, just say the word.
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Your doing fine :) and yeah it's fine I was wondering if my character might have a crush on your character

Your doing fine :) and yeah it's fine I was wondering if my character might have a crush on your character
Yeah, that sounds fine. I don’t mind. :) Although my question about Harley being on a different floor than the other boys wasn’t answered. It’s just a little odd to me.

Oh sorry I was half asleep you good to go to be in a different floor from the other boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back