• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Brianna 14

Bri just looked at her as her hair was fixed she felt her stomach" my dorm?" she say" i get a place to sleep" she asked as she smiled looking up at her" yeah i'm hungry i want to eat something" she say as she looked at the headmistress. Bri was a little sad she didn't know where her cousins were but she liked the headmistress she was nice" what are classes like Ms. trost" she asked she was a bit nervous about class and other people Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Arya​
My ears perked at the thought of food. "I'll never say no to a meal." I said looking at Ms. Trost expectantly. I lead the way towards the dining hall listening to Brianna and Ms. Trost talk. I was interested in this girl despite my better judgment. She seemed nervous which was understandable but she was also curious which was a very good sign. I only hoped that her cousins would get here soon so she can stop worrying. Damn it Arya stop caring! I scolded myself. I scoffed a little before picking up my speed to get a little farther away from them.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Indigo Murray & Decker Murray
"Ah! This bloody rain is such a bummer! I was hoping to go for a spin on my bike! Not have it sit in the parking lot under its cover," Indigo grumbled and groaned as she walked with her brother under an umbrella. The boy seemed to be slightly annoyed with his twin at the moment, "I think the school will know soon enough that your a biker. So could you please stop you're whingeing already." Looking up at her brother the girl grinned and snickered, "You're being a sissy about it. Come on, I'm not a bad driver." Decker rolled his eyes, it wasn't that he found his sister to be a bad driver. Rather he just didn't like riding on the bike period. As the two continued in their travels to class, Indigo noticed something odd, "Oy, whose that there with the head mistress?"

Decker raised a brow as they stopped walking to look over at the group of three women gathered around. One was the headmistress, one appeared to be a wolf girl, and the other, "Is it just me, or does that Sheila look a little like cousin Brianna?" "Now that you mention it," he looked closer at the blonde girl in the group, "I think you might be right." As the twins looked at one another they had the same thought, confirming it with a sharp nod of their heads. Changing direction, the duo made their way over the women.

When they were within sight, and earshot, Indigo was the first one of the two to say anything,
"G'day mates," her Australian accent was thick when she spoke. There was a grin on her face. Decker on the other hand looked over at Ms. Trost, "Pardon our intrusion, but," his soft eyes gazed down at Brianna, "We believe you've found our relative. Is that you, Brianna?"

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf OGAirbear OGAirbear

Brianna 14

Bri just looked at her as her hair was fixed she felt her stomach" my dorm?" she say" i get a place to sleep" she asked as she smiled looking up at her" yeah i'm hungry i want to eat something" she say as she looked at the headmistress. Bri was a little sad she didn't know where her cousins were but she liked the headmistress she was nice" what are classes like Ms. trost" she asked she was a bit nervous about class and other people Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Arya​
My ears perked at the thought of food. "I'll never say no to a meal." I said looking at Ms. Trost expectantly. I lead the way towards the dining hall listening to Brianna and Ms. Trost talk. I was interested in this girl despite my better judgment. She seemed nervous which was understandable but she was also curious which was a very good sign. I only hoped that her cousins would get here soon so she can stop worrying. Damn it Arya stop caring! I scolded myself. I scoffed a little before picking up my speed to get a little farther away from them.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer
"Ah! This bloody rain is such a bummer! I was hoping to go for a spin on my bike! Not have it sit in the parking lot under its cover," Indigo grumbled and groaned as she walked with her brother under an umbrella. The boy seemed to be slightly annoyed with his twin at the moment, "I think the school will know soon enough that your a biker. So could you please stop you're whingeing already." Looking up at her brother the girl grinned and snickered, "You're being a sissy about it. Come on, I'm not a bad driver." Decker rolled his eyes, it wasn't that he found his sister to be a bad driver. Rather he just didn't like riding on the bike period. As the two continued in their travels to class, Indigo noticed something odd, "Oy, whose that there with the head mistress?"

Decker raised a brow as they stopped walking to look over at the group of three women gathered around. One was the headmistress, one appeared to be a wolf girl, and the other, "Is it just me, or does that Sheila look a little like cousin Brianna?" "Now that you mention it," he looked closer at the blonde girl in the group, "I think you might be right." As the twins looked at one another they had the same thought, confirming it with a sharp nod of their heads. Changing direction, the duo made their way over the women.

When they were within sight, and earshot, Indigo was the first one of the two to say anything,
"G'day mates," her Australian accent was thick when she spoke. There was a grin on her face. Decker on the other hand looked over at Ms. Trost, "Pardon our intrusion, but," his soft eyes gazed down at Brianna, "We believe you've found our relative. Is that you, Brianna?"

"Welcome students, My name Ms.Trost, I am the Head Mistress here. I was about to take these two to get some breakfast, would you like to join us?" Trinity asked the twins as she kept her warm smile on looking to Bri she asked "are these your cousins dear?" Clasping her hands together in front of her to stay relaxed, it took a slight amount of concentration to keep the rain off her. "I nearly forgot to answer your question Bri forgive me, yes you will have a dorm room as requested in a letter I received, but I am glad that you have an appetite this morning, especially with such horrible weather"

Brianna

Bri just looked at the headmistress as she smiled" yeah I wanna eat and get out of these awful clothes" she says as she looked up" did the major wrote to you" she asked as she heard a familiar voice" yeah they my cousins" she say as she went to hug Indy" I missed you" she said as she just felt her stomach growling. Bri just looked up at Indy" we gonna go eat wanna come" she says she was afraid to tell her cousin what she was used for about her parents about everything she dealt with she just looked at them" I'm okay" she lied to them" come on lets eas cuz" she says to them Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Arya​
My ears perked up as two people approached us. They addressed Brianna and the headmistress saying they were the long-awaited cousins. I felt Brianna relax slightly but there was still worry there. I coxed my head slightly watching them interact. I had long forgotten what it's like having a family. The girl cousin(Indigo) was giving off a lot of loud energy. I made a mental note to stay cautious of her. The other cousin(Decker) however had a much calmer aura. He might not be that bad I thought.
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Indigo nodded as she felt the younger girl giving her a hug, "How ya been ya little bugger," she asked Brianna teasingly, indicated by the snickering as she hugged her back. Even ruffling her blonde locks a bit. When Bri asked about breakfast, and listening to her stomach grumble, Indy couldn't help but to snicker some more, "Of course we can get something to eat. Decker and I were heading off in that direction anyways." A smile was on the young woman's face as she looked at her cousin.

Decker on the other hand sighed at his twin's behavior, a simple nod as her only acknowledgment of the headmistress and the other girl.
"I apologize for not giving a proper introduction," he placed a hand over his heart before continuing to speak, "I'm Decker Murray," his hand then gestured to his sister, "And this dag (eccentric) sheila is my twin sister, Indigo." "Ga day!" Decker restrained himself from letting out yet another sigh as his sister greeted them all, again. The young man pushed his glasses up with his free hand while the other continued to hold the umbrella that kept himself and his sister dry. Looking over at the head mistress he gave her a small nod, "G'day Ms Trost," his accent was just as heavy as his sister's. Then his soft brown eyes looked down at Arya, a friendly smile on his face, "And who might you be?" Indigo too was looking at the wolf girl as her brother asked what her name was.

Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf OGAirbear OGAirbear

Arya​
Arya's ears twitched when Indigo greeted her. She didn't do well around loud noises thanks to her sensitive hearing. Decker was much kinder and calmer which Arya appreciated. "My names Arya." She said looking up at his warm smile. Her tail flicked nervously as all her instincts were telling her to step away from the strangers. She stayed, however, eyeing them nervously. Her tail swaying nervously from time to time.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Brianna
Bri just looked at her cousin" I'm fine you don't have to worry about me I'm fine" she says as she just sighed feeling her hair getting ruffled by her cousin surprised her cousins haven't noticed she was barefoot her hair was still a bit of a mess" how you been I missed you" she says as she just heard her stomach growling" can we go eat please" Bri said in a heavy accent. Bri just felt the rain dropping down she didn't care she got wet she just looked up in the sky all she wanted to do was cry but she was stronger than she looks she wasn't going to cry in front of her cousins she didn't want to cry not now maybe when she's in her dorm and alone. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 OGAirbear OGAirbear

Indigo nodded as she felt the younger girl giving her a hug, "How ya been ya little bugger," she asked Brianna teasingly, indicated by the snickering as she hugged her back. Even ruffling her blonde locks a bit. When Bri asked about breakfast, and listening to her stomach grumble, Indy couldn't help but to snicker some more, "Of course we can get something to eat. Decker and I were heading off in that direction anyways." A smile was on the young woman's face as she looked at her cousin.

Decker on the other hand sighed at his twin's behavior, a simple nod as her only acknowledgment of the headmistress and the other girl.
"I apologize for not giving a proper introduction," he placed a hand over his heart before continuing to speak, "I'm Decker Murray," his hand then gestured to his sister, "And this dag (eccentric) sheila is my twin sister, Indigo." "Ga day!" Decker restrained himself from letting out yet another sigh as his sister greeted them all, again. The young man pushed his glasses up with his free hand while the other continued to hold the umbrella that kept himself and his sister dry. Looking over at the head mistress he gave her a small nod, "G'day Ms Trost," his accent was just as heavy as his sister's. Then his soft brown eyes looked down at Arya, a friendly smile on his face, "And who might you be?" Indigo too was looking at the wolf girl as her brother asked what her name was.

Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf OGAirbear OGAirbear
Arya​
Arya's ears twitched when Indigo greeted her. She didn't do well around loud noises thanks to her sensitive hearing. Decker was much kinder and calmer which Arya appreciated. "My names Arya." She said looking up at his warm smile. Her tail flicked nervously as all her instincts were telling her to step away from the strangers. She stayed, however, eyeing them nervously. Her tail swaying nervously from time to time.

Brianna
View attachment 564225
Bri just looked at her cousin" I'm fine you don't have to worry about me I'm fine" she says as she just sighed feeling her hair getting ruffled by her cousin surprised her cousins haven't noticed she was barefoot her hair was still a bit of a mess" how you been I missed you" she says as she just heard her stomach growling" can we go eat please" Bri said in a heavy accent. Bri just felt the rain dropping down she didn't care she got wet she just looked up in the sky all she wanted to do was cry but she was stronger than she looks she wasn't going to cry in front of her cousins she didn't want to cry not now maybe when she's in her dorm and alone. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 OGAirbear OGAirbear
Ms.Trost dropped back letting the twins lead the way and talk with Bri. Walking beside Arya she reached over placing a hand on the girls head "Relaxe, nothing bad will happen, meeting new people and making friends is a good thing" smiling down at the girl as slipped her glasses on using her free hand. Gently petting the girls ears and letting herself giggle " forgive me they looked so soft" pulling her hand away as she touched Arya's tail

Arya followed the cousins beside Ms. Trost. She tried to comfort Arya which Arya appreciated. Than Arya felt a hand on her ears. She yelp, startled than she felt a hand on her tail. She let out a loud growl and stepped back from the group. She flicked her tail angrily and flattened her ears down eyes glaring at the group. She didn't know who had touched her but she didn't care at this point. Her blood was pumping and she felt her canine teeth grow a few inches.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Arya followed the cousins beside Ms. Trost. She tried to comfort Arya which Arya appreciated. Than Arya felt a hand on her ears. She yelp, startled than she felt a hand on her tail. She let out a loud growl and stepped back from the group. She flicked her tail angrily and flattened her ears down eyes glaring at the group. She didn't know who had touched her but she didn't care at this point. Her blood was pumping and she felt her canine teeth grow a few inches.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Ms.Trost started to laugh at her reaction to being touched "calm down Miss Arya, it was me, I do apologize for making you uncomfortable " stopping to bow while watching the girl "please calm down I was only curious as if they were real or not, I didnt mean any harm...." Ms.Trost's smile faded as she stood up and continued walking her heart aching, she would never hurt a child under her care.

Harley entered the classroom building looking down at his schedule. Memorizing the class number, he started down the hall repeating the class he needed in his head. "Finally," he whispered under his breath as he found the classroom. Mentally, he picked out his perfect seat as he glanced into the empty classroom. His stomach growled again. Annoyed, he began wondering around the building now that he knew where his class was. "Where's a vending machine when you need it?" He muttered.

After a bit of searching, a smile crept across his face. Even if it didn't have much in it, it was still something. Grabbing his wallet, he put in just enough for a can of coffee and a candy bar. Those in hand, he sat at a nearby bench and began to eat his makeshift breakfast without a second thought. Once he was done, he stood up stifling a yawn and began to stretch. He threw away his garbage and began to head back to his classroom. He took his chosen seat, something close to the back, but not in the back row itself. Searching through his bag, he pulled out a notebook and pencil, laying them on the table in front of him. Harley glanced down at his watch and found that he still had a while before class started, he shrugged and pulled out a small black book. He opened it to a blank page and began to write.

Last edited:
Lance rolled his eyes and smiled, taking her comment as a joke. His head perked up at the sound of rain. Huh, he hadn't thought it would be coming their way, but then again he hadn't been paying much attention in the first place. He thought about tickling her and teasing her about 'boy cooties', but thought it was best he didn't. He was humming a little tune as he finished cooking for those present, arching a brow at Asaya's question. "Not… technically? They're pretty strong and saved me in a fight a few times." He directed his attention to some scars that had separated his scale pattern, from the few things that were hard enough to wear them down and get the skin underneath. He tensed at feeling Asaya tug at one, connecting the dots to that and his question. "Asaya, as… flattering, as that is, please don't make a mask out of my scales. It's kind of like making one out of fingernail clippings but with much harder material. Sweet, but in a very creepy way." He shivered a bit at the thought of both fingernails and his scales being on someone's face. "Not to mention, it hurts to have them just pulled off like that… they do come off naturally sometimes, so if you see one loose I suppose you can have it? I normally just throw them away, but if you're really intent on it…" Lance shifted uncomfortably, his face strained. He placed pancakes in front of both of them when he got a text back from Mika. He smiled and texted back. Boys' dorms, 6th floor, kitchen. Come and get it! He smiled to himself with his tail happily swishing as he began to make some for Mika and some extra, figuring he could put some in the fridge to eat for the week. The rain became louder as he cooked, causing him to frown and send Mika another text. Hope you haven't left yet, it's pouring outside. Don't forget a jacket, you'll catch cold! Speaking of which, did either of the kids Xenara or Asaya have jackets? Or even umbrellas?
Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer

Lucaeli bounced on her feet excitedly, looking to Mae in anticipation. "Oooo that sounds amazing! Do you think he would make some for us? I could so go for pancakes right now!" She did ask, but she hadn't finished speaking before she grabbed each of their hands and pulled them out the door, pushing Mika to the front. "Lead the way, Mika! We don't have all morning, and I'm starving! Say, he's the really tall guy that doesn't talk, yeah? I feel kinda bad we left without saying goodbye last we saw him, we should ask him to hang out with us later to make up for it! What do you ladies think?" She spoke passionately, but then paused a moment. "Now that I think about it, do either of you have plans after class? I'm probably going to the dance studio or to just wander around the grounds. I wish we could meet some more people, I wanna have a big sleepover in the living room where we all watch movies together and hang out, you know? I just get this feeling I'm going to have a really good time here~!"
Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

"We missed ya too Bri," Indigo replied as she looked down at the girl. Though as her soft brown eyes gazed at Brianna further she noticed some things were a miss. Her younger cousin appeared to have messier hair than what she had intended when she originally ruffled her blonde locks, perhaps it was already messy beforehand. Not only that, but the girl didn't have any shoes on. "Decker," the girl whispered as she looked up at her twin brother.

Decker smiled a bit,
"Arya.. what a nice name... very unique." When he heard his name the teen looked towards Indigo with a raised brow of confusion. Then as she gestured slightly with her head, and the infamous feeling of twinepathy (the weird telepathic feeling twins experience), he looked towards their younger cousin. Her hair was a mess and her feet were bare. Something didn't seem right about it, especially with this weather. "Indy, hold the umbrella," he told her while he exchanged the umbrella for Brianna, "Right'o!"

As Indigo now held onto the umbrella, her brother was now carrying their cousin on his back to keep her from walking barefoot around campus. Once Decker had Brianna comfortably on his back he started piggybacking her towards the cafeteria. Naturally the female twin was close beside the boy, umbrella above them to keep the three teens dry.

While they trekked on the two didn't really hear their head mistress too well over the rain. But they stopped there was a growl coming from behind them. Indigo, being the most protective of the two, turned her free hand back as a black mass enveloped it. Brown orbs gazing over her shoulder to see what the potential threat was. But seeing Arya upset and Ms. Trost apologizing to her made Indy suppress her powers, hand returning to normal. Turning around the girl smiled at the two,
"I'm gonna guess a mistake was made? At least there was an apology from what I heard, and no one is injured."

Arya was shaking slightly but seeing that Ms. Trost hadn't meant any harm she started to calm down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to growl they're just very sensitive." She apologised. She smiled and Indigo and Decker for their concern. "I'm alright. I think I'm gonna go for a walk. I'm not very hungry anymore." She said nodding to the group and turning to leave.

(Sorry it's so short I'm mobile tonight. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer )

Marina huddled herself under a very large blue umbrella with bubbles and turtles drawn on it. She stood by the entrance of the school watching the rain hit the ground in front of her.
Wiggling her toes within her matching rain boots. She wanted to stand in the middle of this rain. Although she knew she could not afford to, not with class starting soon. It would end up taking her a while to get her legs back. So she was just going to watch the rain before class started.

"Please be safe Arya, it is supposed to get before school lets out and it may thunder" Ms.Trost turned around and continued her walk to the cafeteria with the students. Smiling as she watched them "oh and Miss Indigo, please refrain from using you powers at school unless authorized by a teacher or for example a student happen to fall for the roof you could use them then. This is your first and only warning........Don't make me repeat myself" While Ms.Trost maintained her warm smile and lovely voice words at the end and the feeling she gave off was more of a I wont hesitate to kill you feeling, or if a normal person came in contact with a demon who was eating a corpse. "oh I almost forgot...." Pulling a handheld radio from her purse she hit a button turning on the PA system in the school "Attention all students, Please report to the cafeteria for a free breakfast and the welcoming ceremony, that Is all" letting go of the button before turning her attention back to the others she picked her pace up "lets hurry before you three catch a cold"
AquaMarie AquaMarie
OGAirbear OGAirbear
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat
OceLawlet OceLawlet
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Texangamer Texangamer
Anyone Anyone I may have not mentioned but is in the rp

0d4e5f274f5a57b580617086cd750b7c.jpg
Marinas attention was pulled away from the trickling of the rain hitting the floor as a voice came upon the PA system. The blue eyed girl happily smiled as she heared that they would be getting a free breakfast before their welcome ceremony. She stood up and walked into the school closing her umbrella and walking down the hall over to the cafeteria, her boot squeaking on the floor as she walked.

Last edited:
Brianna
Bri was smiling" I missed talking to you too" she says she heard Indy calling for decker while he was talking she was surprised when he went to pick her up" hey put me down put me down I can walk thank you very much" she said as she tried to get out of his grip but it was no use she just gave them a frustrated sigh. Bri heard the PA system as she got scared of it she just cover her ears being a regular teenager seemed weird people used her for powers she didn't know how to be happy she still remembers the day her parents died the day they took her away to be used for a tool she just held onto Decker" i.... have to tell you something later I just don't know how to say it....." she says to her cousins" can we go somewhere private later" she asked. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Mika Suzuki
Mika just looked at her friends as they talked as she just put her jacket on as it was raining she had put her boots on she loved wearing boots it was stylish like what her mom says to her she grabbed her bag and her books" I wish I can hang out with you guys but I have to study with my mom she's the English teacher here" she said. Mika just put her favorite headphones around her neck as she went to look for her big brother dorm she was quite hungry' i'm on my way Lancelot =P' she messaged him as she walked with her friends to her big brother dorm room as she just found the boy dorms and went to find her big brother dorm as she found it she went in her brother dorm" hey lance i'm here" she say sleepy needing some food.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods

Mitchelle was pouting as it was raining she wanted to intend to her garden" not fair it's raining I wanted to intend to the garden" she says as she got dressed in her mom room she was quite nervous about the school as she was breathing in and out while she got dressed she just heard her stomach growling as she giggled a bit hearing the announcement" I'm going to the cafeteria so see ya mom and auntie" she said grabbing her bag. Mitch just went to the cafeteria as she saw Mariana she sneaked up on her friend" boooooo" she says as she giggled a little bit" missed me I was helping my mom and aunt unpacking now for me to finish my unpacking" she say happily" wanna help me later we can watch a movie or something" she told her friend.​

Asaya began eating his pancakes as soon as they had been made available, while Xenara took a moment to look them over before eating them. She usually did this; what the reason was, nobody would really know, because she would always eat after having completed looking them over for a moment. Maybe she was looking for some way to insult Lance from just their appearance? after a moment, she removed her mask and took a small bite out of the food. In the meantime, Asaya, sitting next to her, had already consumed half of his portion. He had clearly not eaten enough the day before; although, the amount he had to eat every day was something that Lance would not have quite figured out yet. He ate much, much more than a person his size normally would.
Xenara took a look out of a nearby window, and sighed. She had forgotten that rain could come down so hard, and hadn't brought an umbrella of her own. No matter, though, she thought. Rain wouldn't really be an issue for her even without an umbrella. Worse comes to worse, she could just dry herself off. It was Asaya that was a concern; he could catch a cold and him catching a cold would set her plans back horribly far. She looked over to Lance and composed herself so that she would sound her usual, threatening self. "Hey, you over-sized microwave, do you have a spare jacket? with cooking skills like this, a horse like you should at least have something other's could use so people would stick around longer." She smirked a little, putting one of her hands against the table in a kind of victorious way, as though she had somehow won something by insulting Lance. Asaya looked at her, obviously confused as to why she was saying such things.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Marina Odeletta Anderson
Marina looked around seeing a few fellow students had arrived into the cafeteria and were starting to enjoy their food. Though from the people inside she could not spot out her only friend. 'She might still be getting ready' she thought to herself as she began to walk over towards the food. Although she did not get far before her elf friend sucked up behind her. Startled she jumped letting out a squeak as she tossed her umbrella to the side. Turning around she saw that it was Mitchelle standing behind her giggling away after having startled her. "Mitch!....you startled me" she said calming herself but letting out a giggle. "but yes I missed you Mitch....and sure ill help you unpack you things" she replied with a smile. Texangamer Texangamer

Harley sighed heavily out of frustration, “of course.” He stood up from his seat and for a moment he debated whether or not he should take his belongings. Shrugging it off as better than safe than sorry he haphazardly shoved them into his bag and slung it across his shoulder. “This is going to be a long day,” he continued to mutter to himself as he began making his way to the cafeteria.

Harley glanced around the cafeteria. An unintentional smile crept across his face. He felt happy to feel like he finally belonged somewhere, safe even. Shaking it off, he decided to find an empty seat, one wasn’t too hard to find since it was still a little early. After taking his seat where he’d be by himself, he brought out his book and pencil and closed his eyes to take a moment to breath. He focused on the page before him and continued to write.

Last edited:
Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just giggled at her friend reaction" yeah it was a lot of work to work with my mom and aunt but got it done" she said as she looked around her stomach just growled as she was hungry" okay I'm hungry" she says as she looked at her friend" hey wanna sit somewhere" she asked. Mitchi just looked at her friend as she got her food she saw an elf boy sitting by himself" hey let us sit next to him that boy" she says happily she was wondering what her mom and aunt probably getting ready for the lesson she just yawned she grabbed some coffee" do you notice something new about me Marina" she asked happily about her antlers. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marina Odeletta Anderson
The brunette giggled as she lightly and playful pushed her friend, from having spooked her. "but yes I am very glad you are back, I missed you" she added as they walked over to grab something to eat. "I just been going for a swim the past two days" she added gathering her food on to her tray. "hey Mitch! I didn't notice eailer *she gasped*....your growing alters! that's so cool just like your mom and aunt" she replied happy for her friend.
Following Mitchelle towards a table she looked up and over toward the table she pointed out that had a boy sitting alone. The blue eyed girl smiled she knew who that was, she had meet him two days ago while looking for the pool. "hey I know him!...I meet him...he is a great archer.." Marina got a huge smile as she walked over to the table were the boy sat.
"Hi there Harley!" she happily greeted the boy, she stood next to Mitchelle both holding a try with food. "can we join you?..oh and this is my friend Mitchelle..." she said cheerfully. Texangamer Texangamer OceLawlet OceLawlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back