• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mika Suzuki
1551406087916.png
Mika just looked down as she was missing Danny she was like an older sister" oh yeah they are woommates" she say her English wasn't that good she just looked up at him as she was giving him a pouty face" they fiends too" she say she wasn't used to being in America she was tired but she just wanted to make her brother happy she just looked at brother" iz something wrong" she say as she tilts her head as she smiled looking at him shile she was playing with her hands she missed danny cooking everything about her she missed she was like a big sister to her she felt tears coming down her face she just wanted her back and go riding with her SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mae looked up at Lance. “Hello. I’m Mae. It’s nice to meet you!” Mae looked at Mika, she looked really sad. “Are you okay Mika?” Mae turned to Lucaeli and gave her a look that said ‘What should we do?’ Mae wasn’t sure if her upbeat roommate saw or not, she seemed pretty excited about this guy. ‘What should I do? I can’t pretend I haven’t noticed Mika, but I hate bothering people when their doing something.’ Mae thought frantically. “Are you a friend of Mika’s?” Mae asked Lance, trying to sound happier than she was. Inside, Mae was a nervous wreck. Between moving to a new state, meeting her roommates, and having a million reactions from everyone around her, there was little to stay calm about.

Interacting with: Texangamer Texangamer and SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
A few hours later both Kathleen and Vivianne were sitting on the couch. Both women were softly chatting as they sip on their tea. A few boxes were piled up in the corner of the living room as they had done a bit of unpacking. The two elves felt much better and hoped they would not have to ride on a plane anytime soon. Vivianne could not wait until her daughter awoke as she was excited to hear form Kathleen that her antlers were coming in.

Michelle Leanne Woods
1551491867641.png
Mitchelle just was waking up as she yawned she was somewhat hungry she just looked around seeing her aunt wasn't in the room she was sleeping she got out of the bed seeing her mom and aunt talking she rubbed her eyes " hi momma hi aunty you slept good" she said as she yawned her antlers was feeling a bit better she just went into the kitchen grabbing a pop tart her favorite treat as she watched the toaster making her pop tarts as she just grabbed a plate and ate her pop tarts" so mom feeling better" she asked she knew it was unhealthy but she was really hungry AquaMarie AquaMarie

Vivianne Woods, Katleen Woods
63f5f3b11d52bfba97a9156a33ed494e.jpg bda5ada86114805577dd599c10e2eaa1.jpg
Katleen smiled as she saw Michelle emerge for her room and walk towards the kitchen "ello wee lamb, you feeling better dearie?" she asked as she sat down her teacup on the table by the couch. Hearing her sister greet her daughter Vivianne gently sat her teacup on the table and got up making her way over to her daughter. She went over to her and pulled her into a large tight hug "my little blossom I heard the news! congratulations!" she said happily to hear that her antlers had started to grow. "your aunt told me that she filled you in about the gel and meditation, Ill gather ingredients tomorrow from the greenhouse. Me and Kat will get on making you more of the gel.." Texangamer Texangamer

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1551496469840.png
Mitchelle just yawned seeing both her aunt and mom went to her with a giant hug" oooof mom yeah I'm growing my antlers why does it have to hurt so much" she asked as she just smiled" mom can you teach me how to train me with healing with auntie" she asked as she just smiled" yeah auntie I slept good and feeling better thank you for helping me my antlers were hurting really bad" she said as she looked at her aunt while getting hugged badly " did you sleep okay momma" she asked happily" momma how do I wear my flower crown now since I'm growing my antlers" she asked AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Vivianne smiled letting go of the hug "sure sweet pea, me and Kat would be more than happy to help you out and teach you how to care for your antlers, especially during molting season.." Vivianne softly replied
"it mainly hurts at the beginning the most because its the base growth..." Kat started as she got up from the couch to get some more tea. "later on it wont hurt as much and with the gel and meditating it will quickly num any pain.." she added pouring the tea into her cup.
"I slept well dear, I feel much better...I won't be stepping foot into a plane anytime soon" she said with a chuckle. "your flower crown?...you could wear it as a complete circle but it will have to be a bit wider or you can use half-crowns like me and Kat wear or well there are different ways...really its just up to however you want really" she gently replied. Texangamer Texangamer

Michelle Leanne Woods
2825cfbdadaf979e71d82d3aba8189f0.jpg
Michelle just looked at them confused" I feel stupid for asking this momma but what's molting season" she asked as she was messing with her hands smiling as her mom let go of her she just sat on the couch she wanted to hang out with Mariana she didn't know if the pain will come back so she just stayed with her mother and aunt " can you make me a new one like you and aunty have" she said as she smiled she liked being with her mom sometimes she was overprotective she had a hard time concentrating on her studies sometimes with the training learning how to heal people AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Kenzie Powell - 29 - P.E. Teacher - Lighting Being
Kenzie smiled slightly, "Well it isn't like home yet but I'm sure with a little bit of work here and some decoration help from you my dear no I sure it'll turn out lovely." She turned to glance to the bed, "My stuff isn't here just yet, but you can make yourself at home. I brought the essentials with me in this electricity resistant bag. You know because traveling by lightning isn't always nice on what you use." she said with a small laugh. "Anyways go run yourself some bath water and put these in your bath water." She handed her niece a small jar of lavender and lilac scented bath salt. "It should relax you and put you at ease...just don't fall asleep in the tub."
Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle Powell - 15- student- Lighting being
1551680292339.png
Isa just smiled" yeah I don't mind helping out my auntie," she says as she just yawned slightly grabbing the lavender and Lilac scented bath salt as she looked at her aunt she just nodded" okay auntie I'll take a bath but can I eat some food after bath please" she asked rubbing her eyes. Isa was slightly tired she just walked to the bath as she was told to take a shower Isa relaxes in the tub Isabelle wanted to teat something. Isa just looked up while Isa took a bath she was thinking about her mother about her boyfriend, Isa missed him so much about the school she very nervous Isa wondered when he was moving with Danny down here. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"201. 201." Muttered the young elven boy with a suitcase trailing behind him, his bright green eyes flickering from door to door checking the room numbers. Once he spotted the room, a sigh of relief fell from his mouth. He dug into his pocket nervously pulling out his key, and proceeding to open his door to look at the various rooms before him. He blinked in disbelief as they were bigger than he thought they were. He gave the hallway one last look over before stepping into his room, pulling his bag behind him. He gave a slight smile as he walked back out to gather a box of his belongings to fill his room.

Last edited:
Vivienne smiled at her daughter sweetly "oh my little blossom don't feel stupid for asking, molting season is when you're antlers grow just a bit more and the outside thin skin in your antlers fall off and regrow.." she softly said "so your antlers you got growing won't grow very much, at most like three inches...and every year they will grow an inch or two.." she added.
"Oh and don't forget the itching...when you molt your antlers and head will itch!...but the gel helps soothe the itching..." Kat added as she made her way back to sit on the couch.
Vivianne chuckled as she also made her way to the couch with her sister and daughter to sit back down with them. "oh course dear, I'll make you a new flower crown..." she said with a smile. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Anderson
0d4e5f274f5a57b580617086cd750b7c.jpg
Marina placed her hands on her hips as she took a deep breath letting out a sigh of relief. A smile formed on her face as she looked around her room. "What do you think Ozy? It's not home but this is a great room" she said to her pet octopus who was settling into his large tank. "I see you like your new home...." she said with a smile as she walked over to lay on her bed looking up to the ceiling. She was quite please with how her room turned out.
She could take a nap now that the room was all set up but she just couldn't. Her curiosity was itching as she wanted to explore the school. Sitting up she stretched before looking over to Ozy, only to notice he had falling asleep within his little cave. "Well I guess I'll take you out exploring next time" she whispered as she hoped off her bed and picked up her blue messanger bag and walked out of her room and then out of her dorm.
Being in Texas, if she could remember correctly there was no Beach, which meter quite sad. She would have to figure out if there was any ponds or lakes nearby. Though she did a hope this large new school did have a pool for her sake. These thoughts passed through her mind as she made her way outside the girls dorm building. She slowly made her way to the main Courtyard and towards the main school building, as she went out to explore her new school. ((Opened to anyone))
6ab65b1b6c5f06545d4b0a332f6d9c1a.jpg(( Maria's bed, rest of the room carries out under the sea Vive with random Treasures sea glass and lots of little trinkets throughout the room to make a remind her of home. She also has a small collection of different sea creatures in little stuffed animal forms on her bed.))

Michelle Leanne woods
1551934606516.png
Mitchell just looked at her mother and aunt as she smiled " yeah mine is small" she say as she smiled looking at her mom and aunt" yay you make me a new flower crown I can't wait to see it" she say as she looked at the boxes" mama are you nervous about starting this new school I'm nervous about starting class" she said as she just bites her lip she just looked at her aunt as she smiled" oh great itching plus pain is not a good combination" she says laughing" auntie Kat are you gonna be a teacher like mama is" she asked tilting her head AquaMarie AquaMarie

Kenzie Powell - 29 - P.E. Teacher - Lighting Being
Kenzie smiled, "Just take all the time you need, I'll busy myself in the kitchen on this place and make you something to eat. I need to eat as well, so any certain food requests? I'm sure they have just about anything here." She said grabbing a bit of clothing that was probably deemed more suitable for school grounds. "Tank top and shorts...maybe I should go with some workout pants instead." She shuffled through the small bit of clothing she had in the bag waiting for her neice to respond. "Maybe I could just stay in this outfit." She glanced at herself in the mirror, it was a rather revealing outfit. "Or... perhaps not."
Texangamer Texangamer

Mae looked between her roommates and Lance. “We are going to hang out and play music if you want to come with us.” She told Lance. Mae smiled at the boy, trying to keep everything that is making her panic down in her stomach. “Do you guys want to get going?” Mae asked the two girls. She started to walk off just slightly, a bit of a skip in her steps. Mae wrapped her arms around her guitar and felt like strumming a song. She smiled, wanting to know more about the school, her roommates, and maybe find out why she was there when she was so normal.

Interacting with: SmallSailboat SmallSailboat and Texangamer Texangamer

Vivian gently smiled "yes I am a tad nervous about teaching at a new school dear, but at the same time I'm excited to meet my new students and helping them learn" she replied "but its okay to be nervious dear, just think about the fun you will have and the new experiances this school will give you" she added.
"Trust me Mitch, none of us like the itching...but the gel dose help a ton" her aunt added befre taking a sip of her tea "I think in a way I will be, though I need to speak with the head master first (not sure what type of teacher she could be?)....but dont think ill be a scince teacher like Ivy" she added. Texangamer Texangamer

Harley brought the last of his things to his bedroom, opening the box with the word “archery” written across the side. He took out the gear, rechecking to make sure everything was accounted for. A smile crept across his face from excitement as he placed his quiver on his back and his favorite bow in hand. The boy began to walk outside locking the door behind him.

Once outside the building he sat up a target out of the way, and making sure that no one could possibly get hit even if he missed. He drew an arrow, pulling it back as he eyed his target. His breathing slowed as moments passed before him, finally he release his grip sending the arrow flying forward smacking the target. “5 points.” He muttered to himself, “Not bad.” He took a deep breath before attempting to fire another.

Last edited:
Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1552595370840.png
Mitch just looked at her aunt as she smiled" thank you, auntie, yeah mom is an awesome science teacher" she giggled" a bit strict when i don't want to do my homework since it's boring" she giggled a little" hey mom we go explore the school if you like" she say as she got happy she felt a little light headed she didn't want to worry her aunt or mom about it though she just put her head on her aunt mom closing her eyes a little enjoying the time with her family she was nervous about starting the class she glad she had the day off to be settled in

Isabelle Powell
1552595895956.png
Isa just smiled when she was done with the shower she put her pajamas on looking at her aunt place while taking her laundry to the hamper she just lay down on the bed as she looked at her aunt what outfit to pick she just looked at her phone she missed her boyfriend she just was looking through the pictures she just was texting as she got scared she had to go see her dad in court tomorrow" Auntie can you come with me to court tomorrow I have to be there tomorrow and I'm scared" she said to her​

Marina Odeletta Anderson
Marina had spent the past hour or so walking through the new school. Although she could not explore a few areas as they had been closed off to the students until classes started. She had enjoyed her walk, stretching out her legs after having sitting for hours the whole morning and early afternoon as she traveled to her new school. Though she had yet to stumble upon the gym, in hopes of finding the schools pool.
Walking around the corner of the outside building she spotted a tall guy holding what seemed to be a bow. He seemed to be a fellow student, surprisingly she had not seemed many other students as she walked the school until now. She decided to walk over and say hi “nice shot….you have good aim..” she said looking over at the arrow piercing the target. “Hi I'm Marina,” she said with a friendly smile and gentle wave. OceLawlet OceLawlet

Vivienne Woods & Katleen Woods
Vivienne gently shook her head but smile at her daughter comment about her being strict. Katleen just chuckled “its just her teacher side making sure that you are doing your work and learning” Kat replied “you can go out and explore the new school dear...you can maybe make some new friends” her mother responded “just don't get lost this school seems to be much bigger than the last one you were both at…..it will take me a while to find my way around here." Katleen added. Texangamer Texangamer

Harley put down his bow and held the arrow in his other hand, a little surprised anyone was around. "Oh, hi." He smiled as he turned to face the girl. "Years of practice." He chuckled. "I'm Harley by the way." He shoved the arrow he was holding back into the quiver on his back. He extended his hand to her for a handshake. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Harley put down his bow and held the arrow in his other hand, a little surprised anyone was around. "Oh, hi." He smiled as he turned to face the girl. "Years of practice." He chuckled. "I'm Harley by the way." He shoved the arrow he was holding back into the quiver on his back. He extended his hand to her for a handshake. AquaMarie AquaMarie
"It shows"She repiled reaching out her hand and took his in a handshake "nice to meet you Harley...im Marina.." she replied with a smile "are you new to the school as well?" She asked in hopes that maybe he knew where the gym was if he was a returning student. OceLawlet OceLawlet

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1552973909962.png
Mitchelle just looked at her mom as she just giggled" yeah I know" she said as she just sat up on the couch" I mean I want to go and explore but I'm too lazy to do it" she said as she just smiled" ug studying is the worst though I'll get a lot of homework" she says complaining about her homework she felt a little homesick. In reality she missed her grandmother she missed Scotland it was her home she got homeschooled by her mom when she stopped going to school in France and moved back to her home with her grandma she still don't know how to shoot a bow" auntie Kat can you teach me how to shoot a bow like you do and mom do" she asked AquaMarie AquaMarie

"well if you want to stay here you can help me and your aunt finish unpacking..." Ivy relied and she gathers their teacups and took them to the sink. With that Kat as well gets up from the couch and walks over to the few boxes left in the living area. Soon joined by Ivy. "well you are getting better with the sword, from what I been teaching you...but for the bow your mom would be best, she is much better with a bow than I ever was" Kat replied to Mitchelle as she opens a box and walks over to the kitchen counter with it. "I would not mind teaching you sweetpea if you what to learn how to use a bow as well" Ivy replied to her daughter. Texangamer Texangamer

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1553105997546.png
Mitchelle just looked at her mom" uh uh okay" she say pouting a little she didn't like unpacking she hasn't even unpacked her stuff in her room she just started to unpack the living room stuff as she saw some pictures of her dad her baby pictures she missed him even though she never met him before it always been her mom and Mitchelle and her aunt. Mitchelle just helped her family with unpacking she wasn't ready for school tomorrow all the homework she was forced to do she just helped out" yeah it be cool to learn how to use a bow" she says as she smiled she been lazy lately. AquaMarie AquaMarie

63f5f3b11d52bfba97a9156a33ed494e.jpg7fff87e4e3645516b03eeec5dbf0a79f.jpg
Both Vivienne and Katleen went through some of the boxes placing the items from inside to their rightful places in the apartment. While they worked on unpacking Katleen fines and sets up their music play and listen to music while they work. "well dear just let me know when you want to start training and Ill be happy to show you how to use a bow" she said with a smile as she continue to look through a box. A few hours later only two boxes of clothing was left as Kat took them to their rooms to start sorting through them. Ivy made her way to the kitchen to make something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back