• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Marina Odeletta Anderson
Marina smiled as she sat down across from Mitchelle and set down her messenger bag next to herself. She duged out her lunch bag and placed it on the table. She looks over towards Michelle as she opened up her lunch "oh nice you also made your lunch ....that looks so yummy Mitch..." she replied opening her bag and pulling out her lunch. She looked over towards the line spotting Harley, she smiled waving him over.
She smiled as she opened the container that had her lunch. It consisted of three different onigiri, a octi hotdog, an iced tea in a travel bottle and a baggie of cookies. She picked up an onigiri and started to nibble on her food as the others ate. "will we still go to the forest with the rain Mitch?" she asked "the quiz was okay, was not too hard except I had a bit of trouble with two questions...but I tried my best" she replied before taking another bite of her food.
maxresdefault.jpg Texangamer Texangamer OceLawlet OceLawlet

Harley
Harley took another bite of his apple, mixing it with a couple raisins. Once he swallowed, he turned to the girls, "I hope the rain stops soon." He started on his berries. While he wasn't necessarily vegetarian, he'd much rather prefer fruits and vegetables over meat products. He looked to Marina, "hey, that's great news about the test. Is science your favorite subject?" His eyes moved back to his plate and continued on his apple, raisin mix. He listened as the two girls spoke to one another. He moved one of his arms closer to chest, as he continued to eat his apple with his other hand. His mind wondered here and there, until it went to the girl who got had gotten burned earlier crossed his mind. "I know this is a little random, but do you guys know the girl who got burned earlier? She was the one throwing the party, and I'm curious to know if she's ok and if the party's canceled."
Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie

Raine
Raine stepped towards Diver holding up her hand, "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She smiled at the fish person, extending her hand for a handshake. "I'm Raine. I've only ever read about your people and if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear more about them." Her feet were placed properly not to slip on the water under them. Fencing had given her that advantage, balance is the key. Hoping Diver would accept her handshake, she could see them both getting along pretty well. While the school was filled with various different types people, she still felt somewhat alone, the only interaction she's had thus far was with the headmaster and a couple of students who were being sent to the headmaster's office. How were they anyway? Her mind pondered for a moment. She felt like if she wanted to make friends, she'd have to be the one to step forward first, which wasn't hard for her, it was just tedious. Looking back to Diver, she awaited his reaction.
Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle looked at her friends" yeah probably the animals need me I need to feed them" she says as she looked at her friends" yeah I make my own lunch I don't like meat so I'm a vegetarian" she said as she just smiled as she looked outside" that quiz was way too easy for me my mom did that quiz before to me besides I'm good at science" she told them. Mitchelle just looked up" um.... I don't know her but we can always go to the nurse office after we are done with our lunches" she says to her friends she was happy she had awesome friends" I'm happy that i got some awesome friends" she say as she was eating her eggs. OceLawlet OceLawlet AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marina Odeletta Anderson
Marina continues to eat and enjoy her food as she listens to her friends. "I like the rain...but it would be nice if it would stop so we could hang outside,....the animals would love to get attention and treats from you Mitch" she replied before taking another bite of her food. "well...I like science, mainly biology anything with different creatures...they are so fascinating...but I also like anything crafty or baking....not sure if they have a class with making food...but I am excited that we will be having an art class" she said happily. After a while, her eyes would wander around the cafeteria as she took a look at the others going on their day. She back over to Harley as he brought up the girl from their first class. "I do hope she is okay...that whole incident made me think of school back in France..." she softly whispered the last part. "...But not sure if the party is going to happen or not...I don't mind if its cancel...as long as the girl is okay" she added. "sure Mitch we could stop by the nurse to see if she is okay, that would be nice" she replied before finishing her food. OceLawlet OceLawlet Texangamer Texangamer

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just looked at them" yeah i would like to feed the animals some treats that me and mom made" she said as she smiled closing her lunch since she just finished as she smiled" man that was good oh you would love Scottish eggs" she says happily as she looked at her friends as she was thinking of her little sister was doing as she heard of what Marina she got a bit scared she just touched her scar. Mitchelle just sighed" yeah that was scary it's one of the reasons why me and my family moved back with Nana in Scotland," she says as she sighed she missed her family up there" man I wonder what Auntie is going to teach I don't even know she hasn't told me. AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Kallie Lily Woods

Kallie was just holding her stuffed toy in her arms she doesn't really talk to others unless she has to she usually has lunch with mom or aunt it was her first time at the school all she wanted to do was play her school release early since she's only in kindergarten" mama how do I make friends" she say to her as she looked up at her" i don't know how to speak to them" she said. Kallie just held onto her stuffed bunny as she was eating lunch with her mom the teachers usually take them to the cafeteria she didn't like the food their it tastes nasty to her she just sat with her mom as she yawned a little bit she was somewhat tired. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Vivienne Woods - Teacher
Vivienne sat at her dining room table along with her youngest. Her sister had left earlier excited to set up obstacle course for the student, she just hoped her sister would not get carried away. The tall women looked over to her daughter as she spoke up. "Well sweet pea...you make sure to be nice and friendly..….a true friend will like you for who you are no need to act differently,...so just be yourself…" she spoke soft and sweetly to the girl as she stood up picking up their plates that had contained their lunches. Getting back towards the table she noticed Kallie hug her stuffed rabbit and yawn. "Tired dear?...why dont you take a nap?..." she suggested. Texangamer Texangamer

Harley
Harley finished eating his meal and looked to the girls. "Yeah, I'd much rather it'd be canceled than have someone hurt." He stood up to take his tray to the garbage. Sitting back down, he waited on the girls to finish theirs. "Art class should be exciting. what do you think the teacher will be like?" He got out his black book and began writing on the blank page. For those who couldn't read elvish, it just looked like strange scribbles. "Sorry, just had an idea for something, I hope you both don't mind." He looked back up to the girls and smiled, closing his book. "How was your lunches?" He pulled his book closer to him, resting his arms on it, almost in a protective manner.
AquaMarie AquaMarie Texangamer Texangamer

Kallie Lily Woods
Kallie just held onto her stuffed rabbit she didn't mean to hurt the boy he pushed her on the ground and making fun of her for not having a daddy she didn't mean to hurt the boy she was taken to her mom place she was ashamed she couldn't look at her mother the only time she looked at her mom asking about friends. Kallie just hugged her stuffed rabbit while she was so sad" i don't wanna take a nap mama" she say looking at the floor tears were dropping from her face she thought her mom was mad at her for hurting that boy she don't have any control over her powers just yet" do mama have to go back to work" she asked still looked down she just rubbed her eyes. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Lance nodded and huffed a bit in amusement. He opened the box of food and handed it to her, trying to get her to eat on her own. Lulu blinked in confusion, then looked to Lance, who translated. "I'm good, I'm good! Just waiting on the all clear from the nurses!" As if on cue, one came over and unwrapped her and she cheered, seeming to be in complete health and her usual bright self, giving Lance a small moment of relief. "Woo!" She noticed Mika wince and Lance glare, causing her to giggle. "Whoops, sorry!" she whispered excitedly. She was well aware she could leave, but she wanted to be there for her new friends, choosing to stay cross legged on the bed while eating the lunch made for her. Now that she thought about it, she had never had a guy make her lunch before. A delicious one at that! She had dated before, but usually her dates bought the food, nothing home cooked. "Thank you, Lance!" He gave a small polite smile and nodded in acceptance before looking to Mika again. The nurses tried giving her a slightly larger dose of painkillers to try and help, but Lance didn't like that all they could do was temporary. He did his best to try to get her to eat while eating his own, and began to feel concerned that his cooking hadn't been up to par this time when Miss Morgan came rushing in, flustered. "Move, move, move! Where's my baby?! Get out of my way, move!" She gave a glare to the nurses, angry that they hadn't been given magical healing training and only human sciences. She sighed, as she couldn't blame them then turned to her little girl. "Come here, darling. Let me help." She began to move her hands as Lance usually did when he wove light, but this time making a spell. "That should cover you for the day. Come see me after school today and we'll get you a more permanent solution at home, alright?" She looked over her in concern, while Lance had been moved back to sit beside Lulu, who both watched as she worked her magic.
Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
Mika just winced at the loud voice of Lulu her head hurt so much she hated when this happens she was weak she just heard a familiar voice her mother" mo... Cassie my head hurt so much" she says as she just whimpered" Okay" she says as she sat up from the bed she hadn't eaten much cause of her massive headache. Mika just looked at her mother" how can you help mo... Cassie, it hurts too much I'm tired of hearing the voices of the demons" she says as she saw her mom performing a spale on her when she looked up at her mom" thank you Cassie" she signed happily" okay I'll go see you after school thank you" she signed​

DIver looked up towards Raine, wondering as to how he was supposed to respond to this kind of interaction. He was supposed to shake the hand, wasn't he? at least, thats what he had heard but maybe she was asking for some sort of apology for not hearing her? He was absolutely confused, and after a moment he slowly raised his hand. Except; he didn't raise it to shake. In fact, his hand was shaking quite badly before he even met hers, likely from fear and confusion. He was still trying to figure out if this person wanted him dead! As his hand rose, a thin wall of water rose for it, going between him and the person in front of him. He allowed himself to begin to sit on the floor, and hoped that this would be enough to get the person to either walk away or somehow show he intentions to him. All this social interaction was really starting to get to him, and he really wanted things to be much more simple. Why would someone want to know more about his kind, anyway? There were plenty of books back home that would tell them all they needed to know! (keep in mind i said back home here lol). The water was slowly completing a quarter/half sphere from the floor to the wall, separating him from anyone else that would try to approach. "Don't... hurt me." He said, his voice rather muffled by the helmet.

OceLawlet OceLawlet

Vivienne Woods - Teacher

Vivienne turned over to see Kallie standing in the middle of the living room she was holding tightly to her stuffed bunny as she looked towards the ground. The elf did not say a word just got down on her knees and pulled her young daughter to a tight hug. “a ’mo shùilean beag, chan eil feum air caoineadh ... thig a-nis tiormachadh na deòir“ (shhh my little one, no need to cry ...come on now dry those tears) she softly spoke hugging Kallie. She pulled away from the hug and moved Kallie bangs away from her face and wiped away a tear from her cheek. “I know you did not mean to hurt the boy...he of course pushed you down and you were standing up for yourself...but that doesn't give you the right to hurt the boy…..I am proud of you dear for forgiving yourself with him….but I can't allow this behavior...I understand your powers are still evolving and growing…..but I have raise you and your sister better than this and I'm not happy for what happened...I wont be going back to work but I do have to go speak with your teacher and while I do, I want you to go to your room and do your homework” she gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead before getting up. “Now go on” she said waiting and watching Kallie go to her room before making her way out the door. She made sure to talk with her neighbor, asking her for a favor and watching Kallie before she walked off to speak to the kindergarten teacher. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Anderson

Marina smiled on seeing that Mitchelle could not wait for classes to be over and them all to hang out in the woods. Mari was excited as well to check out the area but mostly to explore the river and lake. “Scottish eggs? I'll give them a try one day..they sound interesting” Marina replied. “Yea…” was all that Marina said to Mitchelle’s reply on their memories of their old school. Although she was pulled out of the school earlier than the rest of her classmates she remembered and heard about the things that had happened. She shook the thoughts away this was a new school, they would be fine here. "Oh I'm not sure...I guess we will find out in our reminding classes.." she added finishing her meal and putting away her containers into her lunch bag. “I do the art teacher is fun and at least nice….but I do hope the art teacher has fun projects for us to do” she said wondering about the art teacher and what the class would be like. “Its alright Harley no need to be sorry and my lunch was very yummy” she said happily, not minding that he was writing in his journal and she also did enjoy her lunch a lot.
OceLawlet OceLawlet Texangamer Texangamer

Harley
Harley smiled at the girls and put away his book. He placed hand on the back of his head. "Art's our next class, right?" He curiously asked. "What kind of projects do you think we'll be doing? I'm pretty excited for it myself." He placed his arms in front of him.

Raine
Raine held up her hands to the fish boy as he rose a wall between them. His words echoed in her ears, she furrowed her brow for a moment. "I was never going to hurt you," she said. She crossed her arms and began to stand in an uncomfortable position until she had an idea. She moved her hands in front of them, and placed them together. "I know you're people usually give water balls as an apology. I know it's not water but," she paused for a moment as a spark of light began to shine from between her hands. "It's a ball of light. Pretty harmless, but I'm sorry for scaring you and making you think I wanted to hurt you. I never meant to. I just wanted to try to be your friend." She smiled as she held out the orb of light to Diver, hoping he'd accept it.
Tree_lord Tree_lord

Alistair Abbot
Alistair began to walk around the cafeteria keeping an eye on the students. He brushed his bangs out of the way only for them to fall back into place. He kept a straight face and continued to monitor the students. Once he made a round trip he made his way over to the exit of the cafeteria and leaned against the wall. His blue eyes scanning the room. He quietly let out a sigh before looking back over the kids. His thoughts began to drift about what he was going to do in his class, and how the students would react to him and what their first project was. He crossed his arms and smiled as he looked down to the floor. He gave his head a quick shake and waited for the bell to ring.

Diver slowly reached out for the orb that was offered to him, and held it delicately. He wondered as to how she knew so much about his kind, but accepted the apology nonetheless. the wall fell easily as he reached; soaking anyone who was nearby's socks with the sudden addition of water to the floor. He looked at the orb for a short time, before looking back up to Raine again. He hugged the ball and sat on the floor, thinking of what he should say. Should he apologize as well? It seems he panicked for nothing, seeing as she wasn't attacking him. Did these people even know what was happening there, he wondered. He hugged the orb tighter, sighing. HE wished he was back home; everything made so much more sense there, and he didn't have much reason to be afraid. How could he handle a party even, if this is how he reacted to someone saying hello? He laughed a little, thinking about how ridiculous he was for thinking he may be able to stay calm in that kind of situation. He really needed to go for a swim. He looked up to the angel, surprised that she was still there, and spoke. "do you swim...?" He asked, wondering if she knew a place where he could do so.

OceLawlet OceLawlet

Kallie Lily Woods

Kallie felt her mother hugging her as she was pouting she just rubbed her eyes as she glad her mother helps her to calm down she just looked at her mom while she was speaking after her hug" I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean to I don't have control over my pewors" she says wrong as she held onto her stuffed bunny it was her favorite toy. Kallie just pouted when her mom told her to go to her room and do her homework and she had to go to talk to her teacher she just sighed" but... but... Ooookay I'll go do my homework" she says as she went to her room to do her homework she just sat at her desk as she got out her book she had to do for her homework. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Raine​
A smile crossed Raine's face when he accepted. "I love to swim." She said spoke gently to try not to scare the poor again, "I think the school has a pool around here somewhere. How about we try to find it after school." She offered her hand. "Would you like to grab some lunch first?"
Tree_lord Tree_lord (Sorry it's so short. Didn't have much time and I'm a little unsure of where to take it from here.)

Time Skip to after lunch
Kallie Lilly woods
Kallie had finished her homework a hour ago after her mom left to go to talk to her teacher she just was waking up from her nap as she just yawned as she just sat up on her bed hoping her mom was back from talking to her teacher she didn't like babysitter at all they were scary for her she wanted her big sister but she wasn't back just yet. Kallie just yawned as she grabbed her stuffed rabbit she just went downstairs she was hungry she wanted something to eat as she yawned a little bit" i'm hungry" she say still sleepy

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just heard the bell ring for end of lunch she just frowned as she looked at her friends" come on let's go to gym" she say as she walked to the gym class seeing her aunt" uh oh" she say trying to walk out she didn't want her aunt to embarrass her in front of her friends and the whole class" madainn mhath" she say to her aunt as she smiled (good afternoon). Mitchelle just looked at the course that her aunt had for them she was slight nervous about it since she not a althetic person she loved plants and being outside so she always hated P.E it was the worst subject ever she just looked at her friends" okay i didn't know my aunt was going to be the P.E teacher" she say laughing a little. AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet Tree_lord Tree_lord SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Vivienne Woods - Teacher
Vivienne sighed as she walked back to her apartment. It had been quite a long conversation between Kallie’s teacher and the parents of the little boy that had gotten in into the quarrel with her daughter. Opening the door she walked into her apartment, greeted by the babysitter sitting on the couch, their neighbor who was the schools main lunch lady. “Welcome back Ivy...how was the parent meeting?” the older women spoke kindly as she got up from the couch taking off her glass and picking up her book as she got up from the couch.
“The meeting went fine, we came to an agreement and apologized a million times to the parents,...but we came to an agreement…..but thank you Mrs. Nori for watching my wee one” Vivienne said with a small smile. The older women nodded and smiled as she walked over to the door “no problem my dear, Kallie stayed in her room the whole time...she ended up taking a nap...anywho I'll see you tomorrow dearie…” the women said waving goodbye I she went out the door. Vivienne waved before closing the door, she headed over to the kitchen and started to put plates away that she had washed earlier. Her ears twitched as she heard tiny footsteps coming from down the stairs. "Hi sweetie...did you sleep well?" She said walking over to the fridge to take out some food for Kallie. "Here you go dear….you can eat your snack I'll start on dinner soon.." she said placing her food on the table.
Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Anderson
Marina gathered her things and got up from there lunch table and followed behind Mitchelle and Harley. “I do hope we get some art project that are fun and maybe we will get to paint or draw outside...that would actually be nice then being in the classroom the whole time….” Marina commented about her thoughts about their art class. Although that would have to wait for them to find out as their next class was gym. “I really do hope we don't just run all the time in gym class,....I don't really like running that much” she claims with a defeated sigh.
They soon reached the gymnasium and the students went off to their respected sides of the lockers to change. In her gym clothing she joined the others students in the meeting point. She walked over towards Michelle noticing that the teacher was her friends aunt. Marina smiled and waved to the women and went over to stand next to Harley and Michelle waiting for class to begin.
Texangamer Texangamer OceLawlet OceLawlet

Kathleen Woods - Teacher
Kathleen has spent most of her morning putting together a challenging and exciting obstacle course. The light haired women had a large smile as she watched all the students make their way into the gym. Some of the students looked excited, some scared and then some just looked bored out of their minds. She let out a breath as she decided to wait just a bit more to make sure the late arrivals get to class before she started. She place her long hair up into a bun as she spotted her nice walk in along with her friends, to which she smiled as the girl walked over. “hello dotair, feasgar math” (hello dove, good afternoon) she replied with a sweet smile.
Now that everyone seemed to have made it to gym Kathleen could start. “Ello my wee students and welcome to gym!” she said with excitement. “Now because this is gym don't think you all can slack off in my class...and I know everyone is in different levels of fitness...but we will all work together to improve ourselves." she welcomed her students and continue to give them an idea of what to expect in her class "we will go normal gym activities and exercises, but we will also be having free days on Fridays to which you are all allowed to use any of our facilities within our gymnasium, be it swimming, weights, any of the sports areas, etc." she added to which the next bit she was quite excited that the school was okay with "you all will get the chance to practice and grow your abilities in my class along if you are interested in learning to use or expand your knowledge of any weapons we can arrange it." she continued grabbing the attention of many of the students, to which she was glad. After all it was a good idea in her eyes that all her students knew how to use their abilities after all in her eyes they should be proud and not hide who they are. "Anyway my wee one let us start our first class with some fun" she started quite excited to let the students take a shot at the obstacle courses she had place together expeshally the larger one she had made outside now that it had stopped raining. "I have constructed two different obstacle courses...to you are all welcome to try...the smaller and simplest one is in here in the gymnasium while the other is just outside...now dont feel like you should excel in them as I would like this to be a challenge for you all to better yourselves come the end of the school year" and with that she dismissed everyone to start at any of the two courses they would like.
Texangamer Texangamer OceLawlet OceLawlet Tree_lord Tree_lord SmallSailboat SmallSailboat H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Last edited:
Kallie Lily Woods
Kallie just was downstairs as she saw her babysitter leaving she just held her stuffed rabbit as her stomach was growling a bit as she walked to her mom hearing what she was saying" yeah mommy i slept good i was sleepy i finish my homework as you told me to do" she say as she yawned rubbing her eyes. Kallie just was eating her snack" Mommy i'm zorry i hurt the boy i feel bad" she say to her eating her snack" am i in trouble mommy" she say as she was still sleepy" Zappy says she's sorry too" she say eating her snack

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just was in gym" hey remeber the gym shorts back in France these aern't as bad as those man those shorts was horrible" she say to Marina she just looked at her aunt talking about the class" yeah i don't like running i like climbing things" she say she just looked around" i didn't know my aunt was gonna be the gym teacher kinda cool though" she say. Mitchelle just looked at the course she just gulped" so um guys what course wanna do the hard one or the easy one" she asked her friends she was nervous since she wasn't that athlethic she just wanted to go see the animals. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Harley
Harley had went to the boy's locker room to get dressed into his PE uniform and had begun stretching. First he stretched his sides by moving his torso left and right, with an arm stretched over head. "I think I'm going to try to take on the big one!" he said enthused. "I might not seem like much, but I love climbing and hanging from trees to shoot arrows from all different types of angles, so hopefully it'll be a breeze." He smiled and looked towards the girls as he changed his warm-up exercise. He began to pull one leg behind him at a time. "Super excited about Fridays though, do either of you know what types of facilities we have here?" He mentally hoped for some type of archery course, but would be fine with trying something new.

Raine
Raine had walk to PE with Diver. She gave a quick glance over to the fish boy after the teacher made her announcement and had left for the girl's locker room to change into her gym uniform. She went back to Diver to see what she thought was confusion. She looked at him for a moment, "Going to ask if you can sit this one out?" She began to stretch her muscles by sitting in the floor with her feet together in front of her. She reached out grabbing them for about 30 seconds before she started doing it again. "I think I can tackle the big one." She smiled before standing up again and bending down to touch her toes. "Hey," she started, "want to go to that party together?"
Tree_lord Tree_lord

The three of them finished their lunch in peace, Lulu's high energy nature now tolerable since the initial stress was over. Her eyes were uncovered, and she tackled the both of them into a hug, leaving Lance flustered and confused but appreciative. He wondered a bit about Asaya and Xenara, worried if they had made it to class alright. Lulu chattered away, even as he was clearly concentrated in thought. "Hey, hey, our next class is gym, right?! Let's go, come on! We'll be late if we don't get going! I wonder if she'll let us do our own exercises! I hate the regimens, it would be great if she would let us do dancing! Dancing is exercise, and far more fun than boring old exercise routines! What do you all think?" Lance frowned a bit, now finally listening. "I don't dance, so I find my regular maintenance regimen to work just fine, thank you." "What? Really? Like, ever?! You can't be serious! That's so boring! Are you not any good at it? I can teach you-!" Lance quickly became fearful, remembering the last time Miss Morgan had taught him to ballroom dance and the purpose of it. The memory of those older women in town for a romantic novel release still sent disgusted shivers down his spine. "I will pass, thank you." "Please~? C'mon, Mika will let me teach her! Right, Mika?" She asked as they went into the gym. Lance and Lulu both fell silent as the teacher spoke, and they perked up in interest. Both loved the scent of a challenge, and she looked up to him with a smirk. He felt eyes on him as his tail whipped about in excitement, then returned the look to accept her challenge. The hard course, of course! But Lance looked to Mika, whom he thought wouldn't be able to make the hard course, and debated if he should watch over her during that one to support her. He looked to Lulu, who sprung up with an idea. "Think we can make time for both?" Lance's smile grew wider as he weaved with a glint in his eye. "She didn't say we couldn't both…"

Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie @ anyone else who wants to interact with them.

Vivienne Woods - Teacher
Vivienne placed away the last plate as Kallie took a seat to eat her snack. She walked over and bend down to hug “It's alright dear…..” she said kissing her forehead before taking a seat next to her “I know your sorry dear...your powers are developing and I know it's hard to control them at times…you're sister had her troubles and so did myself and your aunt when we were very wee ones....” she softly spoke, although she was a bit disappointed she did want to reassure her that she was not angry with her and understood that it was not her fault. “We will just have to work on developing your powers and ...sweet pea…” she said reaching out and gently holding her cheek to look up at her as she gently rubbed her cheek “..you have to remember not to pay mind to the other kids they don't know any better….and I don't ever what you forget that although your father is not around anymore...that he did love both you and your sister with all his heart” she said with a small smile, although the mention of her girls father pain her heart. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Anderson
Marina made a distasteful face as she remembered the shorts “oh don't remind me they were so uncomfortable” she replied but chuckled at the thought of how all the girls hated them. Mari quietly listen to the P.E. teacher explain her class and the many activities they would be able to do in the class. To which the sound of things Marina was liking the sound of this P.E. class more than the one in her school. “Ohh obstacle courses! This sounds like so much fun!” she said jumping up and down “yes! Let's do the big one I love the challenge of trying to go through that one” she said quickly agreeing with Harley and getting excited although she looked over to Michelle who seemed unsure about tackling the bigger course. “You know...what if we do both?....” she suggested giving Michelle a side hug “I bet you can beat the course like it was nothing” she said trying to give Mitchelle some more confidence. “Come on i'll do the course with you” she said taking Mitchell's hand and walking her over to the smaller course with her. “Sounds like you can do both with a breeze Harley, you can show us how it's done” she said with a chuckle quite curious to see him go through the course, actually she was curious to see everyone go through the courses. “Knowing Michelle’s aunt I bet she will have all types of things available on Friday...maybe archery for you, she did say we would be able to practice different weapons..” she replied “oh! I do know we have two pools” she added quite excited mentioning the pools, she had discovered them her first day she had arrived, as they reach the smaller course as she lets go of Mitchell's hand.

Kathleen Woods - Teacher
Kathleen walked to the side as she finished welcoming her class and let the students have free range of the two courses. She was holding back a smile of excitement as the students seem to be glad about going through the courses, more so that a large number of them were wanting to go and do the larger course. She crossed her arms under her chest and she stroll around between both courses to keep and eye on her kids. She would stop and yell out encouraging words to them as they made their ways through the courses. As well she stood by to make sure they were all being safe.

(everyone and anyone that wants to interace with Marina or Kathleen)

Mika Suzuki
Mika just looked at them as she didn't want to learn how to dance she just looked at her brother than to her friend Lulu as she just sighed" i don't want" she says mumbling she hated when her head hurt so much but she had to live with it there was nothing she could do but just deal with pain she was glad her mother did that spell on her. When she got to the gym she looked at the teacher as she just pouted she hated gym especially when her brother trains her" let's do the big one big brother" she says happily as she grabbed her big brother hand as she started to smile again she was feeling better since her mom put a spell on her. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Kallie Lily Woods

Kallie just was eating her lunch as she put her stuffed rabbit on the chair next to her she looked at her mom as she was eating her snack she noticed her mom was done putting away the dishes she saw her mom walking towards her she felt her mom kiss her forehead while she smiled" sissy didn't know how to control her powers like me" she says surprised. Kallie felt her mom touch her cheek she just looked up to her mom" okay mommy you gonna teach me how to use my powers" she shay happily she heard about her dad she just bites her lip" I know mommy" she said holding onto her stuffed rabbit as she looked up at her mom" when will we train how to use my powers" she says. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just giggled" man that was so uncomfortable" she say as she just giggled a little" i'll try both i wouldn't mind plus i love climbing things" she say as she looked at Harley and felt her friend held onto her she saw her aunt was watching the other students like herself" i'm so happy it stopped raining after school we can go to the forest" she say. Mitchelle just smiled she just liked harley she really did but she just met him she had to talk to her mom and her aunt later on she didn't know if Marina liked Harley she didn't know anything her mother was training her how to use the bow and arrow but Mitchelle isn't very good at it. AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Diver remained standing outside the locker room once Raine had entered, and waited until she had come out. He was rather confused by these kinds of rooms; it seemed that people only allowed certain kinds of people to go inside of them. What the symbol by the door meant, he hadn't the slightest clue. But he thought it best to stay outside of rooms like this, just in case he wasn't allowed inside. He was more than a little confused about another thing, as well. Did the education master mean to test their physical capabilities? If so, he definitely wanted to avoid that as much as possible. He could barely walk upright around here without feeling nauseous for the first week; that kind of physical labor was far beyond him at the moment. He nodded slightly at Raine's comment, and was shocked when she asked if he wanted to go to the party with her. Weren't people only supposed to ask someone they were rather close to for things like that? He wasn't sure. He had heard of people accompanying eachother to parties when they were not in relationships; but that was usually only done when politics were involved. He simply stood there a moment, his head tilted slightly to the side, drops of water dripping out of his helmet as he did so.
OceLawlet OceLawlet

Harley
Harley chuckled at Marina's comment. "Sure, we could both." He smiled as he continued stretching for another moment. "There," he started, "I think I'm warmed up." He looked at Mitchelle and saw how nervous she was, "hey, it's ok." He smiled at her as he placed his hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. "You don't have to do the big one if you don't want to." He released the girls shoulder as he looked to them both again. "Think we should do the small one first as practice?"

Raine
Raine looked to Diver as he cocked his head. "We're just going as friends. Besides, we might be able to make more friends there." She smiled at him as she continued stretching. "Oh, right. Come on, we should ask the teacher if there's another way you can show your physical attributes." She added as she finished stretching. "Come on, it's ok." She motioned towards Diver as she headed towards the teacher. "Excuse me?" She tried to get Mrs. Woods' attention.

Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie and anyone else who wants to interact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back