• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lance frowned in concern and wrote to Mika, nervously. "Why don't we try the little one first, as a warm up?" He knew how she could be when she wanted to do something and prove herself capable, but he also knew how many trips they had to make to doctors and nurses offices, which made him worry for her capabilities. Lulu quickly agreed, already pulling Mika's hand towards the obstacle course. Lance sighed in slight relief, knowing that Lulu was just as headstrong as Mika was and the two could battle it out together rather than him getting involved. He did his stretches, and went to tackle the course with ease, though checked back behind him and once or twice in front of him as he saw the others clear it. He smiled proudly at Mika, and found himself surprised by Lucaeli, who moved more like a gymnast rather than with the brute force Lance used to get through it. Huh, she was more capable than he had thought. She was laughing and smiling along the way, stopping to chat with the others who had opted for the course as well. She approached an elf who happened to be with two girls, calling out to them while waving her arms. "Hey~! You guys are doing great! What's your names?!" She practically yelled then gave a giggle before swinging her way over towards them, bouncing from one platform to another to get to them. Lance had ignored them until spotted one of them was Mitchelle and the other was Marina. He caught his breath once he was done, and waited on the others to come out before waving to them and beginning to weave. "Hey, it's been a while. I see you've met Lulu…" He wrote reproachfully, to which she pouted and whined. "Lance! Don't say that like it's a bad thing!" He laughed a bit, but then tilted his head at the elf. Hadn't he seen him before? Oh, right! This one was running to class that morning past the kitchen way too early for class. He gave a polite wave and went to introduce himself to the elf when Lulu had opted to do it for him. "Guys! These are my friends! Silent palm tree over here is Lance, and this is his sister, Mika! Let's all be friends, okay?" Lance gave her a glare as his words appeared in the air between them. "Palm tree? Excuse me?" Lulu had ignored him, however, and continued on. "We were gonna do the big one next since we have time, but you guys can come too! We'll all go together, it'll be fun! What do you say? Please~?" She bounced on her feet excitedly while taking Marina's hands in hers and looking to her pleadingly.

AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet Texangamer Texangamer

Vivienne Woods - Teacher
Vivienne nodded as Kallie was surprised to know that Mitchelle also had trouble with her powers “we all do sweetheart...it's quite a normal thing” she said with a small smile. She stood up from her chair and kissed the top of her head before walking back to the kitchen “yes, of course sweet pea I will teach you….but when you go back to class tomorrow you will have to say your sorry to the little boy” she added as she took out items to get to work on dinner. “And we can start on training on your powers this weekend…” she replied looking back at her with a smile. @Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Anderson
Marina had a smile on her face, today has been such a great day so far and she just feels so much joy. “Yay! I'm glad to hear you are going to give them both a try!” she said with a hop and clapped her hands together, she was happy that she was going to go for it and give it a try. Marina looked over to Harley and gave him a nod “tackling the first one sound like a good plan, it will be a great warm up and practice for us before going on the big one.” she replied giving him a thumbs up. The brunette looked up at the smaller course and went for it getting through it in a pretty good speed. Marina makes it to the highest point of the course and looks around as she hears someone yelling out to them. She turns over to the voice that called out to them, to which belonged to Lucaeli. “Oh! THANK YOU!!” Marina said happily with a hop as she waved over to her. “Im Marina! And my friends are Mitchelle and Harley” she replies pointing to them. “LANCE! MIKA!...HI GUYS!” she yells over to them waving. She was a bit excited that she took a back step and almost fall off the platform. She squeaky yelped as she caught herself, giggling nervously from the fright she gave herself. Marina looked over to Lucaeli and smiled “it's nice to meet you Lulu and yes I know them ...I meet them in my old school” she replied friendly, trying to hide her giggle from Lulu had called Lance a palm tree. She was then taken a bit by surprise when Lucaeli grabbed a hold of her hands and asked her about joining them after asking to all be friends. Marina happily smiled back to her and gently squeezed her hands back in acceptance. “Sure I would love to...right guys ?” She happily smiled at Lulu before turning over to Mitchelle and Harley questionly wanting to know their opinion.

Kathleen Woods - Teacher

Kathleen smiled as she walked around glad to see most of her students enjoying themselves, as well she was making sure they were all being safe. She turn around towards two of her students as they call on her. She was face with a girl with snow white hair and a short boy. She did notice the boy was not in his P.E. uniform, but instead all wrapped up in clothing and a helmet. She tilt her head the little guy was dripping water everywhere, this might be a slipping hazard. “Yes?, what may I help ya with, wee ones?” she replied awaiting for their question or concern.

@Texangamer @OceLawlet @Tree_lord @SmallSailboat @Forgotten_by_light

Diver followed along with Raine towards the teacher, wondering how he would even begin to explain that he wouldn't be able to partake in this kind of physical showmanship. He wondered if refusal would be seen as rude, or if it was even allowed here. It seemed that everyone else followed the teacher's orders without hesitation, but he was unsure as to whether that was confidence or loyalty. And he knew he had very little of one of those things. He wondered further about the party; how many people would be there, anyway? He was hardly able to deal the earlier crowd just walking to the lunch room, he doubted he'd be able to handle a party. At this point, he would prefer to sleep it all off, but the angel seemed rather excited about it all. It would be rude to refuse, so he might as well go anyway. Outwardly, Diver likely appeared as though he was some strange mute who was completely lost on everything around himself, not speaking a word and quite unsteady on his feet. Speaking of; that unsteadiness was becoming far too much for him to handle. He suddenly slipped on his own mess, and fell to the ground with a slight thud and a ring similar to that of hitting a bell.

diver hurt itself in its confusion

Harley
Harley took his time on the smaller one to make sure he didn't tire himself out so he could go all out on the big one. It was pretty easy for him as his nimble limbs seemed to dance around the course. He heard someone call out to him. He shook his head to focus once more and kept making his way through the platform. Finally, once he finished, he stretched his limbs again and waited for the girls to come out of the obstacle course. Once they were out, three people almost running over had come to meet them. One of which, had yelled something at them while they were doing the course, but Harley was too focused to tell what it was. The tall male wrote words before him, as he read them, the older female, apparently named Lulu, called him Lance. Finally, it clicked for Harley and without thinking he asked, "you were the girl who got burnt early today, right?" He paused for a moment before silencing himself as a slight blush crept across his face, "uh, I'm sorry. That came out wrong. But yeah, we planned on doing both courses today. It should be a blast."

Raine
Raine looked back to the fish boy and offered her hand to help him up as she turned to the teacher. "My friend here isn't exactly meant for the obstacle course, is there any other way they could show their fitness?" She paused for a moment before continuing, "I also know their species doesn't conform to regular human standards, so the reason they haven't changed into their uniform is because they're a bit confused on which locker room they should be in." She turned to Diver for a moment and smiled, "anything else you'd like to add?" She turned back to the teacher, "sorry, Diver's a bit shy." She stood waiting for a reply, her golden eyes studied the elven teacher's face for a moment before trying to remember what she had studied about elves. She had met a couple at her old school before she went solely into home school. She didn't know which fascinated her more, elves or humans. Either way, if she kept going here, she was sure to learn a lot about each of them.

Tree_lord Tree_lord AquaMarie AquaMarie Texangamer Texangamer SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Kallie Lily Woods
Kallie just looked up at her mom as she was kissed she just hugged her stuffed bunny she didn't want to apoligize to the little boy it wasn't fair he was the one that started it she just pouted" okay.... mommy i'll say sorry" she told her mother as she saw her mother was back in the kitchen all she wanted to do was help her mom cook. Kallie just looked at her drawing of her family" mommy can i help" she asked she liked helping her mom cook sometimes" when is auntie and sissy be back home i miss them" she say as she just was drawing on her notebook she missed her older sister she just looked at her mom who was cooking.

Mitchelle Leann woods
Mitchelle just looked at her friends as she just smiled while she was just climbing " hey there are you okay" she asked the girl" as she looked at marina" hey be careful don't slip" she said as she just looked at the girl she was a bit shy she saw Lance with them" Big brother Lance" she says excitedly she just smiled she hasn't seen him for a long time. Mitchelle just looked at the other" hey Lance we gonna go to the forest after school wanna come maybe you'll meet my baby sister" she says happily as she was wondering how her little sister was doing in school she just shrugged paying attention to her friends she really hoped her aunt don't embarrass her in front of her friends and classmates.

Mika Suzuki
Mika just looked at her big brother as she was being shy as she held onto her big brother she didn't like gym she just sighed" aw come on big brother i can do it I'm not a child" she said as she went with Lulu" I'm glad your feeling better I was worried" she says happily she was looking up at the course she had to do she was a little nervous but she knew she had to do it to prove she is strong. Mika was happy she had food before cause she would have been hungry she just went up on the course she was climbing " hi there um Mitchelle and Mirana how are you guys doing" she says happily looking at her friends waiting for her brother to follow her.​

Last edited:
Lance nodded with a slight smile in agreement and Lulu cheered at the unanimous decision, then laughed at the elven boy and Mika, announcing. "Yup, that was me! The nurses patched me right up and I'm raring to go now!" She overheard the girls, however, and questioned Lance. "How many sisters do you have? And such a cute one! It was mean of you to keep her from me, you know!" She went to squish the girl's cheek affectionately when Lance reached a gentle hand to stop her, "Perhaps you shouldn't touch people without their permission… and she's not technically my sister, she just likes to call me that, and… I don't mind it…" He blushed a bit, a little embarrassed to be referred to with affection he wasn't accustomed to, as Lucaeli giggled a bit and decided to tease him. "Tough talk from someone with their hand on me right now, is Big Brother jealous?" Lance promptly removed his hand from her and turned away, marching towards the doors leading outside. "Don't be ridiculous. Mitchelle can spend time with whomever she wishes to, I only wanted to protect her from unwanted contact. Come, we're running out of time." He found Mika already starting and became anxious when Mitchelle spoke up to him, causing him to turn his head and upturn his brows in apology. "I'm sorry, Mitch. I agreed to help tutor the lower level classes after school today, then I have to start cooking for Lulu's party at sundown. I was planning on just dropping the food off and leaving, but if there are people I know there I might stay for bit and say hello. Were you planning on going with Marina and… Harley? Right? Sorry, I only caught his name briefly." He hadn't noticed if the others had trailed behind, but Lulu turned to the others and grabbed one hand each. "Lance is right, we won't have time to finish it if we don't hurry up!" She giggled and dragged both of them along by the hand, bringing them with her when they arrived at the obstacle course.

Texangamer Texangamer OceLawlet OceLawlet AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Kallie Lily Woods
Kallie woke up in the morning as she was playing with her stuffed bunny she just giggled she was excited about her mother going to teach her how to use her powers it been a bad week but she's happy' I wonder when mommy going to teach me how to use my powers she was still in her pajamas it was early in the morning all she wanted to do was play and watch tv. Kallie just smiled as she just got the drawing book she was drawing on the table she was making a picture of her family she loved she heard her stomach was growling she was hungry but no one is up yet she was the only one up she couldn't sleep her stomach hurt a little bit she didn't know why. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle had slept in her own room the night before trying to do her homework without her babysister bothering her to play with her sometimes she was annoying she just had a dark look she had failed a test for math' oh man oh man mom or auntie is gonna kill me when i show them this test or maybe i don't have to show them' she thought to herself. Mitchelle just layed back on her bed as she just looked outside it was a beatiful day as she smile" hey Marina wanna hang out with harley today we can go to the forest" she say happily she was trying to avoid her family she just sighed it was the first time she ever got a big fat F on a test' i studdied for that test why did i get a F' she thought sighing. AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Kathleen Woods & Vivienne Woods

Kathleen had gone for a morning run and return to the apartment to see her littlest niece awake. “Mornin Dove...you're up early” She said closing the door behind her and walking over to Kallie. She ruffled the little girls hair as she made her way to the stove to set the kettle before taking a seat next to Kallie. “What are you drawing?” she said sitting next to her Kallie at the table.

Vivienne walked out of her room and over towards the kitchen. She noticed that bother her daughter and sister were up early. “Morning Kat, morning sweet pea” she greeted them as she walked over to the table and kissed them on top of their heads “Morning Ivy…” she said with a chuckle playfully swatting her sister away as she went over to kiss her head. “You two up early”

“Went for my usual morning run, got tea brewing for us” she added as she took a look at the drawings Kallie had drawn. “I see... I guess ill get breakfast ready” she said walking back over to the fridge to gather ingredients “Kallie dear?...you ready to practice your powers today?” Vivienne asked as she prepared breakfast for them.

Marina Odeletta Anderson

Marina was laying on the floor of her room watching a video on her phone as she eat a muffin. Her phone buzzed and fell over, passing the video she noticed a message from Mitchelle.

'Hey Mitch, morning :closed eyes open smile:'
she said with a smile as she sat up.
'Sure! I'll hang out with you guys!' she texted back to Mitch excited, exploring the nearby forest sounded fun. She stood up as she gathered her things
'ill meet you guys outside by the large oak tree :P' she texted back.

Kallie Lily Woods
Kallie just heard her aunt come in as she smiled a little" Auntie Kat" she say as she was happy" yeah I couldn't sleep, auntie" she said as she just looked at her drawing" a drawing of our family" she said happily Kallie was excited about her mom training her she heard her mom" morning mommy" she say as she was happy" I couldn't sleep I had a nightmare mommy that's why I'm up early" she said rubbing her eyes. Kallie just listen to what her mom was saying as she was holding onto her stuffed rabbit" yeah I'm ready to learn about my powers mommy" she said smiling happily she is still in her pajamas she kinda didn't want to change

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just smiled she was excited about going to the forest to hang out as she just got up from her bed and got dressed once she was done she grabbed her bag hoping her family knows about that failed test she just walked downstairs" hey mama hey Auntie Kathy hey baby sister" she said as she kissed her head" I'm heading out me and my friends is gonna hang out" she said eating a pop tart. When she left she just smiled she liked going to the forest it was always fun when she got to the meeting place she climbed up the tree waiting for her friends to get here' i might tell mom and auntie later whenever Kallie takes a nap' she thought sighing laying on the branch waiting for her friends AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika Suzuki
Mika just was in her room singing she didn't have her implant on her she just was singing and dancing as she was having fun she didn't care if her friends come in to see what she was doing she wanted to hang out with her big brother she was feeling better last week was the worst week ever because of her head and the demons. Mika just played her piano while she was singing she loved music she couldn't help it thanks to Lulu she coming out more not being shy anymore she wanted to be confident she even confront her bully she wasn't scared of them anymore she was still in her pajamas a Pokemon shirt and a harry potter bottom she loved pokemon and harry potter. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat
(what mika is singing)

Last edited:
Harley
Harley was already up and staring down the arrow he currently had drawn. He took a deep breath and released it. As the arrow barely hit the red, he threw his fist in the air, "Bullseye!" He shouted. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He quickly dug it out and had seen it was a text message. He put his bow on his back as his thumbs tapped the screen and sending the message, "Love to hang out today, where should we meet?" His attention went back to his bow as he pulled another arrow out of his quiver. He shook his head and tried to focus. His green eyes staring down the next arrow once more. He took a deep breath but his phone buzzed once more. Putting the arrow back in the quiver, as well as the bow, he saw the message about meeting by the big oak tree. Typing out another message, "Be right there. Going to put up my archery things." He made his way back to his room and gently sat his stuff down in his room. He grabbed a bottle of his water from the fridge and waved bye to his roommates before taking that walk to the oak tree, seeing both the girls had beat him to the tree. "Hey guys." He smiled.
AquaMarie AquaMarie Texangamer Texangamer

Raine
Raine sat on her bed with her bedroom door closed. She was snuggled up with a book in her lap and was being her usual quiet self, rereading her book on Diver's species. While the book cover was mostly tattered, most of the pages were still intact. If she wanted to try to be Diver's friend, she would need to know about general things about his species. Absorbing the words, piece by piece, she kept turning page after page. She wasn't sure how long she'd been reading, but she did need to do her homework, but figured a nice break was in order. She got out of bed and began to stretch, leaving for the shower.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle was on the tree with her bow she just smiled looking at where her friends were coming she just sat in the tree" oh hey there guys what's up" she say hanging from the tree she loved climbing trees" what you been up to Harley" she said happily" my little sister is learning about her powers with my mom and aunt" she said as she sighed a little bit. Mitch just looked around" what you wanna do you guys i just been in this tree climbing i love climbing things" she say as she just yawned she sat back up in the tree looking down at her friends" we can start a garden here if you guys want like my garden in France and back home in Scotland me and Nana have our own garden" she sighed missing her Nana. AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Kathleen Woods & Vivienne Woods

Kathleen smiled as she looked at her niece’s drawings “these are lovely Lily-bee, we need to place them on the fridge” she said standing up and taking the drawing over to the fridge. She placed the drawings holding them up with magnets. Vivienne looked over her shoulder towards the fridge as she cooked. “Wow sweetie they are lovely drawings” she commented before going back to finishing making their breakfasts. Finishing making their breakfasts she took their plates to the table and placed them in front of their places. Kathleen gathered their cup and the kettle and placed them on the table before taking her seat. They all sat down for breakfast ready to start eating. Kathleen looked over to Vivienne “hey Ivy...is Mitchelle still asleep?” she asked her sister. “No she was still asleep when I checked on her earlier” Vivienne replied as she took her seat. As they started to eat a few minutes later Mitchelle walked down from her room greeted them grabbed something to eat and ran out of the apartment. “Alright… you want breakfast?...oh okay be safe” Vivienne was not able to get in much as Mitchelle quickly grabbed a pop tart greeted and said to them before walking out of their home. “Well she seemed in a hurry ...our little flower seems to have a few friends now” Kathleen added before going back to her meal. Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Anderson
32969888_591771284511667_5669075716520542208_n.jpg
Marina made her way back to the rooms little kitchen and gathered the leftover muffins she had baked into a box and made her way back into her room. She placed the box into her messenger bag along with her camera and a towel. Placing the strap over her shoulder she walked over to the large fish tank in her room and held up her large orbe. “Come on Ozy we going on an adventure,” she said happily as a small octopus crawled out of the tank and into the orb.
The girl made her way out of the dorms and over to the large oak tree. Holding the orb close to her she looked up at the tree to see Mitchelle sitting on one of the branches. “Hi Mitch!” she smiled and waved to her. She looked around trying to find were Harley was but it seemed she had made it to the meeting spot before him. “So Mitch are we going to explore the woods?” she asked looking up. She was excited to explore the forest and the lake, curious to see the difference to the pounds, lakes and rivers back in her home.
“HI HARLY!” Marina said happily as she spots him walking over to them. “Oh Harly! Harly” she says excited running over to him “I want you to meet Ozy” she said, holding out the orb she was holding. The orb was the size of a volleyball and if he would look closer her would see a small octopus within the orb. OceLawlet OceLawlet Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Kallie Lily Woods
Kallie just smiled when her aunt took her drawing to the fridge" tank you mommy aunty Kitty Kat" she say it was her nickname for her she just smiled she saw her big sister but she rushed out the door she just pouted a little but she just ate her food as she watched her aunt talking about her big sister having friends she still didn't have friends. Kallie just looked back at her mom and aunt" mommy and auntie gonna teach me how to use my powers" she asked as she ate her food Kallie just finished her food as she stand up and walked to the kitchen to put her plate away she was taught about putting her plate away in kindergeteen and her mom.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just saw her friend as she smiled" heya Rina what's up oh you brought Ozy" she said happily" hi there Ozy" she said as she smiled looking around standing on the tree as she saw Harley" yup we gonna be exploring around" she said as she was really excited to be hanging out with both her best friends. Mitch couldn't believe she had two good friends she was lucky to have friends she was always shy she was always homeschooled until last year she just smirked she just used her power to make a walkway for her more like a slide she just giggled as she went down next to her friends" hey Harley" she said blushing a bit.​

Lulu was knocking impatiently at Mika's door, asking her to come out. "Mika! Come on, come hang out with me! I'm bored out of my mind! Mae's gone MIA and I don't have anyone's phone number! I wanna go find the others and ask around for them! It'll be fun, come on!" Once Mika was ready, she took her by the hand and dragged her outside, now on the hunt for the friends they had made last week. "Where's your brother at, by the way? I could really go for some more pancakes! I think everyone else would want some too, we can ask him to make them! Do you think he would? Oh, I really wanna see Marina again, too! I think we're gonna be really good friends, I can feel it! C'mon, let's go find everyone!" She giggled as she led her by the hand. Eventually she found them, before Lance had, and waved excitedly to them. "Hey guys! I was looking for you! What have you all been up to? I wanted to ask if we could all exchange phone numbers, so we can all hang out together! What do you say?"

Meanwhile, Lance was going about doing his usual routine- breakfast, home workout routine, a lap around the school just before sunrise and after sundown to stretch a bit, but today he thought if there was no one else around that he might go for a swim. It was one of his few days where he was free of responsibility, so he wanted to swim in shallow warm waters then lay out on a rock. Lance was particular about having his skin exposed around other people, and knew there were water-aspected people going to this school like the fish boy he had met and Marina, but he hoped neither were there as he made his way over. He was daydreaming when he heard voices on his way there, seemed to be coming from the woods. A while later, he realized they could see him from where they were, and he gave a polite wave to Mitchelle and the others she was with before he went off to the lake.

Texangamer Texangamer OceLawlet OceLawlet AquaMarie AquaMarie

Diver was sitting at the bottom of the lake, taking a moment to relax and think. School was absolute chaos for him, and he liked having a bit of quiet to himself. He was looking straight up, admiring the way the sunlight beamed through the water. It was much more calm and still than people were, he thought, watching as small particles of algae and other materials were revealed as they passed through the light. He wondered how he was going to survive the rest of the war up here, surrounded by so many active people. He took a look at his arms, and smiled. He had left the majority of his outfit, exempting the minimum required for him to feel comfortable, up by the lake. It felt rather nice to him, being able to feel water against his skin. If only it was the usual current he was used to. And don't even get him started about the salinity in this lake; it was nonexistent, and made it more than a little annoying to breath. at least he was under water, he thought, sitting there. And its not like they needed salt in their water to live. He smiled slightly, thinking about home. How were his books doing, anyway? He hoped nobody was messing with them while he was away. He had them ordered in a very particular manner that he would prefer was not ruined!

Harley
Harley looked into the orb seeing the octopus looking back at him. "Hey Ozzy." Harley smiled. At that hello, he could've sworn that the fish had waved at him. He eyes went wide for a moment. "He's a smart boy, isn't he?" He looked back up to the girls. "How long have you had him?" He asked, raising back up. He looked over to see a the tall scaled boy waving at them. "Should we invite him to the woods with us? You seemed to have known him before, Mitch." He crossed his arm as he turned to the girl, still smiling. He was happy that he was finally able to make friends. "If I had known you we're going to bring your bow, I would've brought mine." He chuckled.

Raine
After Raine's shower, she decided to head for the pool in search of her fish friend. Packing a bag with her swimwear, a towel, and an extra pair of clothes, she had went on her way. Finally once there, she had only seen the scaled male waving at some other students under a tree. Her eyes went wide as she took a step back. Maybe he had yet to see her. Even though she wanted to leave so badly, she was frozen in place. Her eyes darted back and forth, hoping to catch Diver here, but to no avail.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mika Suzuki
Mika just saw her roommate as she just smiled waving at her but she grabbed her hand she didn't want to leave her room but she got dragged outside" Chotto matte Chotto Matte" she says (wait a second) as she just tried to get away from her roommate while they went outside she just looked down as she just saw her big brother pass by' help me, big brother, I just wanted to have me time but she dragged me here' she signed fast. Mika just looked at lulu as she was confused why they were here with those people" lu.....Lu" she says confused she studder a lot" w.....h.....o t.....h.....e....y" she asked nervouse.

Mitchelle Leanne woods
Mitchelle just saw her friends she looked over to where lance was and her new friends she just looked at harley" oh yeah auntie gave it to me for my birthday so i just wanted to have it go with it even though i'm not good like you are" she say as she smiled" i'll be right back okay" she say as she just smiled" Hey Lance we gonna go to the lake would you like to come with us we are going to the same place" she says happily. Mitchelle just smiled she liked lance besides he saved her that day in France ever since she was beaten up that fatefull day" come on big brother come with us we haven't hanged out have you been avoiding me big brother" she pouted a bit. OceLawlet OceLawlet SmallSailboat SmallSailboat AquaMarie AquaMarie

Asaya stretched, making an odd little noise as he did so. He had been in the workshop since he had woken now, and was beginning to feel rather tired, as one tended to when their mask was not imbued with an energy-giving demonic spirit. He was making masks, partly at the request of Xenara and partly because he felt he wasn't seeing enough around. It was so boring, looking at people's normal faces. Sure, they were all different and nice looking in there own ways, but it was nothing like seeing a beautifully carved mask being used to its fullest extent. He was, however, a tad reluctant about it today. Sure, masks were amazing and beautiful and much easier to figure out than the average person, but they seemed to truly upset one of his closest friends. He should check on that friend some time, anyway. He was getting rather hungry, and was sure that he would have something amazing to eat if he hung around the big guy. Although, if he stayed here, he could keep making masks! Masks were important, and shouldn't be left incomplete anyway. And this mask was becoming particularly frustrating; the grooves just wouldn't form quite right. He began to stand, looking towards Xenara. "we should go for a walk, friend!" He said, with his usual smile on his face. He needed to get a bit of inspiration.

Xenara sighed, more than a little bored of standing around in this room all day and nodded. She needed to at least have one person to make fun of today, or she was going to die of boredom. There really wasn't much exciting going on in this school. "This old workshop is making my throat hurt, anyway." she said, turning towards the exit. "We need to keep an eye on lizard brains, anyway. Can't have him breaking his cooking arm trying to help somebody." her stomach grumbled a little as she spoke. "comeon, slowpoke.".

The two left the workshop together, heading towards Lance's room to see if they could discover where he had gone off to. They weren't really the best at keeping track of where anyone was, and simply expected him to be there. When they arrived and found him not there, Xenara decided she would look through his stuff to find anything she could make fun of him with while Asaya tried to remember if Lance had told him he was going anywhere today.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Marina Odeletta Anderson

Marina smiled at Harley and nodded “yep Ozy is a very smart guy” she said hugging the orb. “I had him for a few years, I had him since he was an egg, he is still a baby but he is getting big and strong” she added as she stopped hugging the orb in which Ozy was in. “So guys are we going to go?!...me and Ozy are super excited about exploring the lake” she said looking back at both Harley and Mitchelle. Her question was answered by another question when Harley noticed some of their classmates headed their way. Marina smiled as she spotted them “sure they can join us, they are nice, I like them” she replied with a big smile before standing on her tiptoes and waving her arm towards the others. “Hiya Lulu” she said happily as the girl ran over to them, “sure! That's actually a good idea” Marie replied as she took out her phone to exchange numbers “also you guys can come with us if you like we were going to explore the forest, and going to stop by the lake which me and Ozy are super excited to swim in” she replied as she entered the numbers to her phone. She leaned over to the side and smiled and waved at the others that were making their way to join them.

(poor Diver a whole crowd of people are heading his way. Not sure about the others but Marina is going to jump into that lake when they reach it)

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just looked at her friends as she felt someone one holding onto her arm as she heard her little sister" hey there wee one" she said as she bent down" want to come with us to go to the like wee one" she said she couldn't believe she was sounding like her mom she just laughed a bit as she put her little sister on her shoulders she enjoyed it. Mitchelle just looked at her friends" hey guys this is my baby sister Kallie" she said as she just looked at lance still mad at hm pretending to be mad at him she just giggled" hehe I pulling your leg Lance this is my little sister she's a cutie isn't she" she says as she smiled she was messing with her hair redoing her braid she loved her hair she heard her stomach growling she only had a pop tart.

Kallie Lily Woods
1561907806397.png
Kallie was in the forest she was training earlier with her mom and aunt but now she's with her big sister as she just held onto her stuffed rabbit she just got picked up by her older sister" yay" she say as she clapped her hands" this is fun yup i'm Kallie" she say as she just smiled looking at her sister friends maybe this would help when she make friends at school. Kallie just look at the big kids she was happy to be hanging out with her big sister and her friends she just looked around AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Lulu simply giggled at Mika at tried to reassure her. "Come on, Mika! You met them the other day! This is Harley, Mitchelle, and Marina!" Lance gave her a look of sympathy, signing to her "I can't help you, I can only wish you luck." At watching Mika's gaze, however, she found Lance. "Lance! You're here! Are we missing anyone else? Oh! Lance, what about that masked friend of yours? Do you know if he's busy? He can come to the lake too!" She smiled, making Lance tilt his head towards the sky. "Hm, I don't actually know where he is. I'm sure he's fine. Knowing him, he'll find me sooner or later." He sighed slightly, finding him to be a sweet and good friend but rather exhausting to keep track of all the time, in truth.

Lance was busy being fascinated by Ozy when Lulu squealed in excitement and went about making sure everyone had everyone else's phone numbers, cheering "Yay! Now we can all talk to each other and hang out together! We're all gonna be best friends by the end of the year, I just know it!" She went for Marina's hand this time to pull her along, calling to everyone around her. "Let's go everyone! The lake sounds like a great time!" She said this despite not having brought any swimwear or much else besides her phone with her. Lance nodded to her, writing out an apology. "I'm sorry, Mitch. I get busy during the week, but I'm open on the weekends usually." Then he noticed the little girl. His tail picked up immediately as his eyes went wide in surprise. "She's so tiny! She's adorable!" Lance hadn't shown that much joy in front of any of them in a while, but he was having a great time playing games and weaving cute little images for Kallie to play with, his eyes bright and playful as she stayed on Mitchelle's shoulders. Her laugh made his smile grow wider, adoring the little ball of innocence he was giving his attention to.

Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Marina Odeletta Anderson
the_blue_mermaid_by_nabilum-d75f9rf.jpg
Marina smiled and waved towards the mini Mitchelle “Hi there Kallie, im Marina...one of your sisters friends” She introduced herself to her friends sister. It was nice to finally meet the little girl as she had only ever seen pictures of her.
“Oh Mitch I made muffins if you want one…” she told her friend as she heard the elfs stomach growl. She was about to dig out the box that contained the muffins from her messenger bag when Lulu grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the lake. “Sorry Mitch ill leave the box on top of my bag when we get to the lake!” she yelled back as Lulu pulled her away.

Marina chuckled as she ran behind Lulu keeping up with her. Which the two quickly made it to the lake. Marina gasped as she looked around “wow! Look at this lake” she said jumping up and down.

Taking off her messenger bag she laid it by the base of a large tree, placing the box of muffins on top. Not being able to wait she took off her shirt revealing a blue bikini top. She wrapped a scarf around her waist before taking off her bottoms. “Water here we come!” she yelled out as she took out Ozy from his orb and ran towards the sore of the lake with her octopus wrapped around her arm.

Reaching the edge of the lake she jumps up before diving into the water along with Ozy. As the cool water hit her skin, bubbles formed around her and she changed out of her human form and into her true form. She swam around in a few circles before breaching out of the water happily yelling as she broke the surface before diving back into the lake. Her heart filled with joy to be in the water as she stopped and looked around “Ozy?” she said not seeing her little friend around. Knowing that her creature friend left she swam down to look for him. Her scales glowing as deeped she went and the light of the surface vanished.
@Texangamer @OceLawlet @Tree_lord @SmallSailboat

Harley
Harley just stayed silent while everyone kept talking amongst themselves. He began to zone out and just blindly follow the other students without hearing about going to the lake. He only knew about going to the forest, the lake was a huge surprise to him when he found out. His eyes went wide as he froze up, he watched his friends just dive into the water one by one. They looked so relaxed and very happy. He took off his shoes and socks and dug his feet into the warm sand underneath, beginning to play in the sand. He looked up and waved at the girls before continuing to build his tiny sandcastle.

Raine
"A lake?" Raine muttered, "That might be where Diver's at!" She tried not to make a sound in order for the scaly, horned boy to not notice her, but if he and his friends lead her to Diver, then she'd take that risk, she could defend herself after all. Finally emerging from the forest, she took a look around for Diver. Although not very well hidden, her head poking out from behind a tree, scanning the beach and the water in hopes to find her friend. Her eyes suddenly hit someone she knew. "Wait! Is that..? It couldn't be!" She shook her head and saw the white haired boy wave. "Maybe?" She began to wonder over to him, "Excuse me?"

Harley turned to face the somewhat familiar voice, "Raine?" He asked. Raine shook her head, "I knew it was you!" The white hair elf stood up, and gave the aasimar a hug. "It's been forever! How've you been?" The angel turned a little pink, "I've been well. Been studying nonstop since I found a new friend. I want to know more about his kind." The elven boy just gave a light chuckle, "Still the same Raine I know. Hey, I think I'd like to introduce you to my friends, they're pretty great people. Then maybe you could tell me about your friend? What are you doing out here anyway?" Raine paused for the moment before peering over to the tall, scaled boy again, "I don't know about me getting to know your friends. I'm not exactly a social person. I'm kind of looking for someone named Diver, they really love water and I couldn't find them at the pool, so I thought this would be a good spot." Harley paused before noticing who she was looking at, "Ah. I don't know him that well, he's very quiet, but I really want you to meet Mitch and Marina. They're awesome! I'm sure we'll see your friend if they love water that much." Harley smiled. Raine nodded her head, "Yeah, I think I'd like that." Harley gave another wave to the girls. "In the mean time, while you wait, why don't you sit here with me and play in the sand, it's really warm." Raine smiled as she sat down next to the elven boy and began to push around sand with him.
@ Pretty much everyone

Last edited:
Diver watched as, without much of a warning, many more people entered the water's of the lake. He shyly pressed himself against the bottom of the lake, laying against it now. Why were there suddenly so many people here? Was it normal to party at the lake? Diver looked around at them, trying to think of a way out without anyone noticing him. His gear was up top, anyway, and he wouldn't be able to get a hold of it without being noticed. He decided he should probably just hide, and watch as everyone enjoyed themselves. After all, its not like any of them could swim that deeply, right? At least, thats what he thought before he noticed the mermaid swimming around. He tried to be as invisible as he could, which was rather difficult considering how contrasting his dark blue scales were to his current surroundings. He simply hoped she wouldn't notice the small fish-child at the bottom of the lake, and that he could leave later without being noticed. He wondered if going to the lake was a normal activity for students, or if this was something special. Surely they couldn't swim all day, anyway. He sighed a little, trying not to fall into deeper panic.

Marina Odeletta Anderson
the_blue_mermaid_by_nabilum-d75f9rf.jpg
Marina dived down deeper into the lake soon reaching the bottom. She looked up towards the surface being able to only see just a bit of light coming from the surface. She looked back and around herself, the water seemed a bit murky. A lot of greens and browns around her. A tiny school swarmed around her before swimming off, with a smile she followed them.

Swimming after the fish something caught the corner of her eye. Stopping she looked back to noticed someone just sitting there. At first hoping she had found Ozy, but knowing him he was somewhere closed by using his camouflage skills and hiding from her. She tilts her head and swims slightly closer to the figure. It wasn't Ozy but what looked like to be a fish person. She did not know they also lived in rivers, she only have ever seen them in the ocean and that was only ever twice when she was little.

She swam closer although made sure not so move to quickly as she did not want to scare him or her. She stopped giving the fish creature some distance to her, she gave it a friendly smile and a gentle wave “hi there, im Marina” she softly spoke both in Aquarian and then repeating herself in English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back