• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mauraders Era HP RP Interest Check ( Open)

Victory

rule one!

No Homophobia, Transphobia, etc! People include other members if you see them being left out.

rule two!

Real Faceclaims only please, and try not to have any Mary/Gary Sues.

rule three!

1 canon character per person pls and thank you

Harry Potter Night GIF

I will potentially have a discord server for non rp purposes but that is only if their is enough interest!

The rp itself will take place on site.

Hogwarts. A wonderful, magical place. The best (And only) school in England! Er, It's not the safest though. Many famous and powerful people have passed through these doors, and now it's time for yet another year to start. The new coming in and the old coming back. A cycle of people and places and people to meet. This rp will take place in the Mauraders era! So late 60’s to 70’s !

So hopefully folks wanna join and have the same craving as me!

Limit of characters per person is 5 - 1 canon, 4 ocs
Thanks !

Uhm! Please lemme know below if their is any interest.

And the only canon character take so far will be Pandora

Please also be semi-advanced as well. 3 paragraphs or more per post - Thanks!

If anyone needs any help with finding a list of the canons at the time lemme know~

Interested! I actually have a Marauders Era OC. Are we required to play canon characters too if we do join?
Ah amazing! Once we get 4-5 people I will make the server and potentially make the thread on here shortly after that! Canon characters aren't required so no you do not have too!

rule one!

No Homophobia, Transphobia, etc! People include other members if you see them being left out.

rule two!

Real Faceclaims only please, and try not to have any Mary/Gary Sues.

rule three!

1 canon character per person pls and thank you

Harry Potter Night GIF

I will potentially have a discord server for non rp purposes but that is only if their is enough interest!

The rp itself will take place on site.

Hogwarts. A wonderful, magical place. The best (And only) school in England! Er, It's not the safest though. Many famous and powerful people have passed through these doors, and now it's time for yet another year to start. The new coming in and the old coming back. A cycle of people and places and people to meet. This rp will take place in the Mauraders era! So late 60’s to 70’s !

So hopefully folks wanna join and have the same craving as me!

Limit of characters per person is 5 - 1 canon, 4 ocs
Thanks !

Uhm! Please lemme know below if their is any interest.

And the only canon character take so far will be Pandora

Please also be semi-advanced as well. 3 paragraphs or more per post - Thanks!

If anyone needs any help with finding a list of the canons at the time lemme know~
A hundred percent interested. I would like to know the canons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back