• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Master / Slave Craving

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I probably shouldn't be looking for anymore RPs at the moment, but I've been hit with such a sudden craving for one of my favorite pairings/plot ideas of all time and I simply have to hunt for one or a couple. The title already says what that craving is, but I'll elaborate further: Master x Slave. Okay, that wasn't the elaboration part, haha. I absolutely adore writing the character development and just the inner workings of the characters in a dynamic like this. Romance isn't a necessity, and by "slave" I most definitely do not mean any kind of forced "romance" (think: labor slave). I enjoy serious/dark plots the most, but I can also be won over by a fluff plot. I have several plots already in mind, but I'd also love to hear yours or plot with you! I would like to play the slave, female or male (currently leaning towards female, but fine with either). The master can be a master or a mistress, but if romance will be involved I ask that they be the opposite gender of my character. I have absolutely nothing against mxm/fxf, but I just prefer to write mxf. I'm not flexible on roles; I've tried to play master characters in the past and just could never get the hang of it. Doubling up, unfortunately, kills my muse, but I can play side characters as needed. I like to write in several settings, with modern (and my modern I mean modern but slavery is legal) being my favorite. I'm also game for medieval, Ancient Rome, and possible Ancient Egypt. I'm not a fan of fantasy, supernatural, futuristic, etc.

As for myself, I'm capable of one-liners up to 1,000+ word posts. However, with my mental health, the time I have to write, etc. I'd really like to keep it to 600-800 words max, with varying lengths depending on the scene, of course. On average, if the post is longer, I can reply once a week. The shorter the post, the quicker I can reply! I love love love to plot with my partner in ooc. It's quite possibly my favorite part of roleplaying. I'll write in PM or thread, but I prefer PM. No discord. I write in third person past tense and use realistic face claims, though I prefer basic character sheets with minimum information at the start.

As for you, all I ask is that you have decent grammar, spelling, etc. Just so I can understand what you're writing! I don't care how much or how little you can write so long as you let me know how long your posts tend to be beforehand so I'm prepared. Please be friendly! That one's a request of my anxiety, haha. Um... that's it!

Interested? Shoot me a pm or reply here and we can discuss! I realize this might be more vague than intended... but my brain is mush tonight, haha. I can go into further details when we talk, promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back