• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect

Vorcha do have a little bit with them as they can actually be educated to be civilized but have little time for that given Cats can live longer than them.

OOC Thread

I personally wouldn't mind, I'm new so having someone add to my character would be wonderful and I'd really appreciate it. I've already put up my character sheet so there's a little back story but I'm fine with improvising with you. Your char sounds cool BTW.
Cool! I'll get a character sheet up and we can confer if we want to make any additions and the like afterward.

Everyone, majority rules I'll get started on the OOC thread.

RikuXIII RikuXIII I don't mind more Quarians but out of curiosity who is your asari character
Asari combat pilot/commando. Turian father died in the first contact war. She joined the program to help promote better relations and inclusion of the humans, but still has some lingering issues with them.

She sounds pretty good. If you are comfortable writing multiple characters you can do both.

If not my plan is to hopefully go through all three games so can introduce her later on of you'd like.

I can have her as a secondary, playing the roll of the shuttle pilot mostly, with some missions/situations calling for her to be boots on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back