• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect

Jagson

One Thousand Club
In the year 2148, explorers on Mars discovered the remains of an ancient spacefaring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it... MASS EFFECT.

The crew of the System Alliance ship Iwo Jima responds to a distress call from the planet Eden Prime. What they discover will not only change their destiny but the fate of the Galaxy.

So that is the idea. Not exactly a retelling of the trilogy but the story of a second crew that got caught in the cross fire.

Id be up for giving it a shot, Got a few ideas of characters depending on how it goes. Elcor, Hanar or Asari.

If it's an Alliance ship are you aiming for an all human cast? You'll need a very good reason why not otherwise.

My idea is the Alliance wants to have a joint task force with the other races sort of a political move to get more involved with the council. Show that they can Co operate with the species.

Many will not like the idea.

In the year 2148, explorers on Mars discovered the remains of an ancient spacefaring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it... MASS EFFECT.

The crew of the System Alliance ship Iwo Jima responds to a distress call from the planet Eden Prime. What they discover will not only change their destiny but the fate of the Galaxy.

So that is the idea. Not exactly a retelling of the trilogy but the story of a second crew that got caught in the cross fire.
Hello, this sounds fun! I loved the series and would be very honored to join you. Though I admit that I am new so I won't know all the ins and outs of how this all works (slang, etc.) for which I apologize but if it is too much of a problem then I understand. I would not want to ruin this for others. Otherwise please msg me, thank you! But if I were to join, could I please play an alien? I'd want to play a quarian! Tali'Zorah all the way!

Character sheet

Looking forward to getting stuck-in! :)

Going to wait for a couple more people before we begin.

Also do you all prefer an ooc page here or on discord?

Going to wait for a couple more people before we begin.

Also do you all prefer an ooc page here or on discord?
I prefer on-site please, don't really know about all that other stuff since I'm just starting so I wanna keep it simple and in one place. If this bars me from playing then I understand, no worries.

Misleadingly, I did not choose to have to limit descriptions of reactions in conversation, It was due to the undeniable fact that the Elcor are the most relaxed of the council races. Indignantly, My race should have been an option for crew mates on the normal, or at the very least our homeworlds struggle should not have been relegated to a text file in 3.

Boastfully, We are a sturdy and physically powerful race who are lovers, not fighters, but also fighters who carry weaponry designed for vehicles and ships, as well as have access to Biotic Charges and Pulls.

Anyone else having any nostalgic thoughts rn? I used to main a Krogan Shaman back in the day (ME3) and so it was my instant first pick for this xD

Goodknight Song Goodknight Song Jagson Jagson

So, my first pick for character is a Quarian Outrider, an agent of a quarian ship (and by extension the flotilla) who deal with external business partners and eliminate threats. The character himself would be older and tends to look after other Quarians on their pillgrimages and the like. If you are okay with it, his primary reason for being aboard the Iwo Jima is to ensure Kali is alright. He doesn't need to have insight into her backstory, he's just making sure the Earth Alliance are legit on their end, and possibly see if Kali would be a good recruit for the Outriders.

Now, if that's not something you are interested in, Goodknight Song Goodknight Song , or if Jagson Jagson thinks that's too many eggs in the Quarian basket, I have an asari character concept in my back pocket that I can easily switch to.

Goodknight Song Goodknight Song Jagson Jagson

So, my first pick for character is a Quarian Outrider, an agent of a quarian ship (and by extension the flotilla) who deal with external business partners and eliminate threats. The character himself would be older and tends to look after other Quarians on their pillgrimages and the like. If you are okay with it, his primary reason for being aboard the Iwo Jima is to ensure Kali is alright. He doesn't need to have insight into her backstory, he's just making sure the Earth Alliance are legit on their end, and possibly see if Kali would be a good recruit for the Outriders.

Now, if that's not something you are interested in, Goodknight Song Goodknight Song , or if Jagson Jagson thinks that's too many eggs in the Quarian basket, I have an asari character concept in my back pocket that I can easily switch to.
I personally wouldn't mind, I'm new so having someone add to my character would be wonderful and I'd really appreciate it. I've already put up my character sheet so there's a little back story but I'm fine with improvising with you. Your char sounds cool BTW.

Everyone, majority rules I'll get started on the OOC thread.

RikuXIII RikuXIII I don't mind more Quarians but out of curiosity who is your asari character

Kinda kept backstory brief since ws lacking ideas at the moment but planned on maybe expanding on it later when i had some more inspiration

Kinda kept backstory brief since ws lacking ideas at the moment but planned on maybe expanding on it later when i had some more inspiration
Confused, why are you speaking so strange now? Suspicious, you don't sound like a real elcor. Haha.

There is the case that Elcor can chose not to add in the Adjectives etc. There is actually a example of it in 3 (Essentially you give one some really bad news, and its a minor detail they don't add it like they normally do to both show they can, and show how they are feeling without using it)

There is the case that Elcor can chose not to add in the Adjectives etc. There is actually a example of it in 3 (Essentially you give one some really bad news, and its a minor detail they don't add it like they normally do to both show they can, and show how they are feeling without using it)
I see, well I defer to your superior knowledge and experience of the matter then, good kitty.

Yeah, there are a few races that kinda wished had been possible squad mates so you could get further in-depth about them. Except for Batarians, nearly everything about them is "Boy she sure do love being dicks and slavery".

Yeah, there are a few races that kinda wished had been possible squad mates so you could get further in-depth about them. Except for Batarians, nearly everything about them is "Boy she sure do love being dicks and slavery".
So true.. honestly the most 'meh' species in ME xD

Vorcha are more interesting than Batarians.. and they're just cannon-fodder for mercs :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back