• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect Rp request

Apostle

Im all partied out
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Once again I'm playing my favoring all time series of Bioware's " Mass Effect"! Absolutely love these game and characters. If you do to I would love to do an rp. This rp will have oc and canon characters. I write in paragraph third person style and prefer my partner does as well. We will follow the series and hit key plot points but we can have our own side missions.

As for pairings I prefer straight pairings. Please dont judge or be harsh. It is afterall a preference. Nothing more, nothing less.

anyways i would like my oc to be paired with Tali. If you play as Tali I can play most characters including male commander Shepard. So if you are interested please DM me. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back