• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect: Andromeda (AU/OC Version)

Ehh you know what I'll throw my hat in for Suvi's role, I want to squeeze a quarian in somewhere.

Now I probably should actually finish the game.

Ehh you know what I'll throw my hat in for Suvi's role, I want to squeeze a quarian in somewhere.

Now I probably should actually finish the game.
Ok cool. I'll add your name to the list and put you down for Suvi/Quarian role.

Gotcha. Ive got a ME1 game (2 playthroughs started) im looking to finish and 2 andromeda playthroughs im working on with 1 on the final stages. Fun games but alot of side quests and such to complete along the way.

Just need Dracks (Krogan role) & Jaals (Angara role) to be filled and then we can begin. Any takers or anyone know some potential takers?

I don’t know anyone else that might be interested , but I’d be willing to play one of them if you’d allow that.

I don’t know anyone else that might be interested , but I’d be willing to play one of them if you’d allow that.
If you think you can manage it then I'd allow it. Since you've already met the previous requirements by taking a non combat role and we've only got the two left. Yes, I'll allow it. Which one?

If I had even a bit of affinity for Krogan, I'd sign up. Ah well.

Keep me in mind if you do any other Mass Effect in the future? (Or any BioWare for that matter).
Best wishes!

If I had even a bit of affinity for Krogan, I'd sign up. Ah well.

Keep me in mind if you do any other Mass Effect in the future? (Or any BioWare for that matter).
Best wishes!
Would you prefer the Angaran character? I’m willing to switch if so.

That's kind of you to offer! While the Angarans are interesting to interact with, as are all of the races really, I don't really have any desire to play most of them. Humans, Asari, maybe a Drell or a Quarian are my go-tos.

It's all good, though. Enjoy yourselves. :)

That's kind of you to offer! While the Angarans are interesting to interact with, as are all of the races really, I don't really have any desire to play most of them. Humans, Asari, maybe a Drell or a Quarian are my go-tos.

It's all good, though. Enjoy yourselves. :)
I could trade out the PeeBee role for the Krogan, if you’d like.

That's very considerate! Given how quickly this game filled it's roles, you may want to just wait for another player who does enjoy playing Krogan so you can play what you signed up for. I'm fine either way. Just delighted to see Mass Effect on RpNation. :)

Oh wow, a fair bit of posts since my last visit on RPN. I am pleasantly surprised at how fast this Rp filled roles as my last ME Rp took longer to fill though that wasn't a already done & known plot like this one.

Well it's great to see people willing to trade roles to open a spot for another. Pretty awesome. And I agree with you Epiphany Epiphany its great to see ME on RPN, though I created this one, it's still cool to see them when they come around on seemingly rare occasion.

But tell you what... Why not join us with a free to choose role? If your interested still and want to join. I'd allow a Free OC since we've all but filled the others and adding a role to the canon roles wouldn't hurt imo.

I'd be delighted to play, Saru, and I'm grateful for the opportunity. Is there a thread for characters yet? I think I'd like to see what others put together so I don't niche stomp someone else.

I'd be delighted to play, Saru, and I'm grateful for the opportunity. Is there a thread for characters yet? I think I'd like to see what others put together so I don't niche stomp someone else.
Ok, awesome! There will be soon such as possibly tonight or tomorrow. I was waiting to fill as many roles as possible before starting anything beyond the interest check. Since we only a need a krogan role now, I'll start on the other threads in between work and such.

The posting expectation here is pretty chill. I like it.

I could run the Krogan if you need it, or be comatose as Rider Twin 2.

The posting expectation here is pretty chill. I like it.

I could run the Krogan if you need it, or be comatose as Rider Twin 2.
We all get busy including myself, so heavy posts expectations can be too much while still having fun and keeping It moving. So I prefer trying to keep it light and chill when I can.

Good deal. I can place you down as the krogan then, though we might end up needing the Ryder twins too. Wasted hasn't been on nor responded to anything since declaring interest, so keeping a eye on that, but If you want both roles I'd be cool with that as well. Coma Ryder and the Krogan roles..

If you still need people I would be interested. I do love Mass Effect. Or if someone drops out of the rp.

Actually Cinereous Cinereous how would you feel about taking the pathfinder Ryder role and we can move Wasted to coma Ryder to the coma role? And give the krogan role to Dreawin Dreawin ? I'm hoping to start the Rp soon and to make that happen we need the pathfinder role settled and posted.

Then if Wasted returns we can find a free role OC for him to use while his Ryder is in a coma. Such as maybe turning Reyes into his own version of the role or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back