• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect: Andromeda (AU/OC Version)

The Silent Z

Just Here
Basically I've been wanting to do a small group ME Rp for some time and Andromeda is currently the plot/timeline I want to play. So that being said we all of the fandom know the plot or the gist of it well enough so nothing really to add here.

Like I said before a small group is preferable but I'll accept enough to cover each role on the squad as well. If needed and such. Expectations are atleast one post a week and a minimum of two to three paragraphs per post. ME knowledge is preferable but basic understanding and willingness to learn is acceptable and welcome too.

Multiple roles allowed though non combat role characters must be one of the additional roles taken- Whoever takes the Ryder role will likely end up controlling both twins just as FYI.

Another FYI.... Due to my own quirky preference for things id like to see a balance of races in this Rp. All humans and Turians or whatever combo could happen isn't really a ME Rp imo. All the races are pretty awesome for the most part so feel free to pick one out of the many that hasn't already been picked twice by others or picked at all.

Roles:
Ryder Twins: Cinereous Cinereous
Kallo: RikuXIII RikuXIII
Suvi: IG42 IG42 /Quarian oc
Lexi: Open
Gil: Epiphany Epiphany
Peebee: RikuXIII RikuXIII
Vetra: RikuXIII RikuXIII
Jaal: Open
Cora: Open
Liam: The Silent Z The Silent Z / Salarian OC
Drack: Dreawin Dreawin

Last edited:
Would the Milky Way races that got cut from the game (quarians, drell, etc) be allowed?

Alright cool! Out of curiosity and putting it down, which roles were you folks interested in? I know rotix mentioned Vetra,

Rotix Rotix IG42 IG42

I'd be interested in a Vetra like character. Turian that came over on the Nexus and has trade and information conections with the exciles and even some Angara. I haven't decided on male or female yet.

I'd be interested in a Vetra like character. Turian that came over on the Nexus and has trade and information conections with the exciles and even some Angara. I haven't decided on male or female yet.
Ok cool! I thought so, but case there was a change of mind thought I'd ask.

I'd be down to play the male Ryder twin, if that's cool with you. Hopefully he's not the one in a coma. ;]

Haha...ha...h-

Ahem. Sorry.

I'd be down to play the male Ryder twin, if that's cool with you. Hopefully he's not the one in a coma. ;]

Haha...ha...h-

Ahem. Sorry.
Ok cool! Since your the first to claim a Ryder id offer you take both twins. Might make it easier and since one is starting off in a coma, could make sense to go that route. But I'll put you down for the Male Ryder/pathfinder role

Sounds good.
It's done

Hi The Silent Z The Silent Z . I was interested in joining and claiming the Cora role, but I was wondering if I would have to make my character a biotic and/or and Asari commando like she was?

Hi The Silent Z The Silent Z . I was interested in joining and claiming the Cora role, but I was wondering if I would have to make my character a biotic and/or and Asari commando like she was?
Yo Lady of Stars, and Ok cool. Well not necessarily, I mean you could have them with another connection to the asari ark. But doesn't have to be then exact same, just have it make sense with whatever connection you decide.

Yo Lady of Stars, and Ok cool. Well not necessarily, I mean you could have them with another connection to the asari ark. But doesn't have to be then exact same, just have it make sense with whatever connection you decide.
I’m think that my character, who is a male, will be the adopted child of a retired Asari Commando. She’ll have trained him and he would work as closely with the Asari as he could. He’ll be invited to join the initiative as Alec Ryder’s (if that’s the name we’re sticking with) second after proving his skills time and time again working for the Systems Alliance.

I’m think that my character, who is a male, will be the adopted child of a retired Asari Commando. She’ll have trained him and he would work as closely with the Asari as he could. He’ll be invited to join the initiative as Alec Ryder’s (if that’s the name we’re sticking with) second after proving his skills time and time again working for the Systems Alliance.
Ok, I can see that one working out for the role and Rp.

Wowzers, I feel like with everyone doubling up I want to as well. I can take on the Lexi/doctor role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back