• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mass Effect 4 (calling all ME fans.) (open)

Shadow101

This story takes places 10 years after the events with the Reapers took place. We can all decided what major choices where made. IE Kill the Rachni Queen or Save her in ME 1 Give the Illusive man the Base or not in ME2. Cure the Geophage in ME3 and of course if we choose Synthesis, Control, or destroy the Reapers. ALL MAJOR choices will be discussed collectively. ( The Choices we made are below please take time to read them.)

Last edited:
We need to talk major decisions then I will post up the Main thread.

THE TALKING POINTS BELOW IS WHAT WE HAVE CHOOSEN PLEASE READ CARFULLY.

Talking points.

1.Rachni Queen - Lives
2.Wrex - In control of the Krogan
3.The Counsel Destiny Ascension <<<< This is interesting since I was raised by Asari and have an Asari ship. - They did not sacrfice the council.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These are the only ones that I can think of that actually matters to the story. In ME1 I don't feel like who is left on Virmire matter etc. Thoughts?

ME 2:

1. Maelon's Data - kept. Eve is alive
2.Fate of the Collector Base - destroyed
3.Fate of the Geth Heretics - saved
4.Lair of the Shadow Broker - Liara T'Soni is the Shadow Broker
5.Overlord DLC Choice - David went to Grissom

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These are the only ones that I can think of that actually matters to the story. In ME2

1.Curing the Genophage. - Cured
2.Geth/Quarrians or convinced them to work together. - United
3. Ending. Control/Synthesis/destroy - Destroyed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These are the only ones that I can think of that actually matters to the story. In ME3

It took almost 2 years to fix what the Reapers destroyed. If it wasn't for the legacy of Commander Shepard the universe as we know it would cease to exist. Shepard destroyed the Reapers in turn the Relays were destroyed almost all tech as we know it no longer existed. They Geth were also whipped out. However they did rebuild. Fixing the cosmetics was easy turning everything back on was another.

Rewriting the Geth as well as brokering peace meant this time when the Geth would be activated they would not be killed instead they would be greeted with open arms. The Geth would help the galaxy rebuild and because of them the rebuilding took half the time needed.

The Rachni Queen did as promised after helping with the crucible. They also started helping with the rebuilding. she was retreating through the relays once they became available to do so. The were met with an offer to stay and maybe they will have a seat on the council.

The expansion of the Krogan was at an all time. They are now unchecked. With being accreted as the saviors of the Reaper war they were given a seat on the council. That seat was given to Eve. Eve was the diplomate. Wrex stayed on Tuchanka keeping any and all Krogan in line. And with the Genophage cured the population was at an all time high. With Eve and Wrex in control they restored peace to the Krogan.

The new Shadow Broke was still in their seat. Are they friend or foe only time will tell. ( Know one knew the Shadow Broker was Liara except for Shepard's team )

David made it out alive and was sent to Grissiom Academy. Charles knew of his ability's and planned on recruiting him for the upcoming mission.

Charles was in his quarters of the SVV Thessian. He was drinking his morning coffee and staring off into space as he always did every morning. The glow that the ship gave off was jaw dropping to say the least. And it was like that every single time. It was one of the few things that made him happy.

As he finished his cup he put it on the window seal and sat down at his desk. A holo computer came up as he did it started to blink. Charles checked his message four star Admiral Hackett was set to retire and he was requested Via a special invite. "Hmmm" Charles said softly to himself. The date was set for one week from today. "Computer" As Charles said those words a chime came over the speaker. " Please set Reminder to go to Ceremony one week from today".

The soft melodies and beats of an electro swing song drifted from the SVV Thessian's med bay as Ani looked over her appointment list for the day. A few check ups and a consultation about allergy medication dosage. Light thus far, though that was no reason to get lax. From mundane accidents to mission related injuries, life aboard the Thessian was far from dull. Ani didn't like to think she could get bored. Merely in need of tasks.
As she moved over to inspect one of the medical scanners that had been giving her some grief yesterday, there was an extra spring and twirl to her movements in time with the music. That time the commander caught her dancing alone in med bay had been...what was the term? Ah, embarrassing. Well, at least to an extent. So she limited herself to a few flourishes while on duty.
"Let's see if you'll behave today." Ani commented as she began a fresh diagnostic on the scanner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back