• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Masquerade

Mono

On Hiatus

In the city of Adonis, many come and many go.

The few who stay may wonder why...

Well, the truth is I myself do not know.

It is a mystery that many try do defy.

Adonis is a very, very dangerous place

Swarming with many, many different beasts

That lurk in away from the human face

Yet do not shy away from feasts

Some seek blood, some seek peace

Some may even seek chaos

They all reunite so that violence and injustice cease

But, of course, there are those who provoke all that is heinous

Tell me, young, young one

What is your place in such a masquerade?

Based on the RPG Vampire: The Masquerade, this roleplay will set in a fictional city in Europe where humans and supernatural creatures live among themselves in a frozen peace, the latter hiding away their true nature from the human eye. Each race possesses a representative that reunite in a Council, discussing and fraternizing in order to maintain a fair and peaceful society.

But, of course, there are those who do not accept their current situation...

With anime/illustration appearances, conjuring both action, fantasy and drama, this is Masquerade.​

Oooo I would love to do this!! :) I use to play to the table top rp Vampire! If you would have me, I would enjoy doing this!! :)

Of course, I'll reserve spots for you two.

I have to replay the game again so that I can keep certain elements from it ^^

I'm not familiar with the game, or whatever it is this is based on, but I'd still be interested in giving the roleplay a go. :)

Of course! Don't worry, I'll explain any questions and elements of the roleplay after gathering just two more people at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back