• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Masquerade Mystery Ball/Party

MissSoulfulPoetKat

The Dark Poetry Mistress
A mysterious host has sent out invitations to various people of different social statuses and countries, inviting them to a masquerade party/ball fit with music, drinks, catering and of course: dancing. The location? A very HUGE mansion type place. The reason? There is no certain reason but hey? Who is gonna question free food and entertainment?

But when all the guests arrive and have been dancing for a while, the lights go off and a mysterious booming voice starts talking, revealing that they are now trapped inside the mansion place. The voice also reveals that there are plenty of supplies including food, drink, clothing and medical supplies.

A party with a twist~ This is following off of a post on flarping.com I made a while back. I have the basic idea but I'm open to help with developing the plot. All that is above is what I currently have plotwise. Would anyone even be interested in this?

Prehaps Weapons perhaps hidden in the mansion for those who get insane enough to kill others, and Ill join

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back