• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Masks RPG OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Note: Starcadia is the world, Sparkletonia is the kingdom.

Also Wondertainment Wondertainment can I mark Insecure, instead? I feel like it makes more sense in this situation.

Wondertainment Wondertainment I'm not sure if Unleash Your Powers should be used with simply moving some knives around. Maybe if I was throwing a car...but seeing as I don't have much experience with this game system, I'll roll it and we'll sort it out later. I'll just edit it into my previous post.

Well, that was a miss.

As someone who has a good amount of experience playing I would say its directly engage. Considering it was with the intent of harming a target as opposed to affecting the environment.

Sorry if this is an intrusion

No need to apologize for that Wonder, they just began to air PSAs on my country's radio about how to prevent spread and etc. Last time this happened was in 2009 with the swine flu and back then I was too young to care lol.

Posting soon.

Yeah, it has been pretty hectic at work, curse of working in retail. I'll get my own post up soon.

By the way, what is the legal drinking age in Halcyon City?

Last edited:
Wondertainment Wondertainment so with Insecure marked, it's technically a 9, so I'm going to shift Danger up (told a big shot to go fuck herself) and Superior down (unintentional reveal of motives)

No, Aguila wouldn't have the brand.

That's up to you! I imagined it'd be some sort of Aztec-looking bird symbol surrounded by a sun but you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back