• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Masks RPG OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If it helps, I'm definitely rolling either Legacy, Soldier, or Protege. I just need to figure out what thematic angle I want to approach this concept from. So you'd have Reformed, Janus, whatever GeorgeTownRaja is going to be, and one of those three. I'm not sure if anyone else was going to join the RP?

If it helps, I'm definitely rolling either Legacy, Soldier, or Protege. I just need to figure out what thematic angle I want to approach this concept from. So you'd have Reformed, Janus, whatever GeorgeTownRaja is going to be, and one of those three. I'm not sure if anyone else was going to join the RP?
I've mostly been waiting on GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja to choose their playbook, since their character doesn't seem to be an Outsider and that's the playbook I have the most ideas for.

With some prodding from our GM, I've fleshed out Alex's backstory a bit more, given his grandfather a name, added a bit more to Alex's motivations as well as included how he met the team.

In addition, I've chosen to take the "Be more open with your life as a Villain" choice with influence, meaning everyone in the team gets Influence over Alex.

I still need some help with the relationships portion. I'll need someone to be the Heroic example for Alex as well as another person to be the person he hurt in the past.

I've also left some stuff out as either Alex doesn't know it personally, or he's not allowed to speak of it for breaking others trusts.

Due to his openness though, you are aware of the three people in his "Friends in Low Places" as being criminals that Alex occasionally works with and owes favors to, but not exactly what they do.

I've mostly been waiting on GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja to choose their playbook, since their character doesn't seem to be an Outsider and that's the playbook I have the most ideas for.
I mean his concept so far doesn’t seem like an Outsider at all, and you want to be an Outsider, so it sounds like you should make an Outsider?

I mean his concept so far doesn’t seem like an Outsider at all, and you want to be an Outsider, so it sounds like you should make an Outsider?
But his character is incomplete, and I have no idea what he's planning. I've played this game before, I've seen people turn concepts on their heads.

Hmm, having Soldier in the team means we'll be dealing with AEGIS semi-regularly. With how the rest of the roster looks so far that'll be interesting.

...I just had a really degenerate idea for a Harbinger but I am not entirely sure I want to commit to that over my Legacy WIP

EDIT: Wait, I can make this work as a Legacy...

Last edited:
I've played with Soldier before and I'm good with it. It's a bit strong, yeah, but that's not really the point of this all anyway. Especially if the rest of the team is not necessarily AEGIS related as Manant pointed out.

If anyone needs help constructing their character (including with backstory), feel free to PM me.

Wondertainment Wondertainment I'm using a cellphone so I can't copy and paste anything from the playbook. It's kinda hard to do this when you are using a cellphone. :(
I can copy/paste just fine from my phone. I have an android, so this might not be helpful, but if I highlight stuff in a PDF, a button for copying will appear in the top right corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back