• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Masked New Year's Eve Ball [Interest Check]

DemonicFairytale

Featherless and broken
Just a quick interest check to see whom is up for a New Year rp.

Nothing all to fancy, just a bunch of random strangers whom fall together at a high class masked party on New Year's Eve. Everyone has his or her own reason to have received an invitation for the night, while some might not have gotten an invitation at all but ended up there anyways.

Let's just keep it open and simple, it's okey if the rp continues after New Year.

(@DarkiusHeavenstein will be my co-master if she is interested.)

I will open a rp thread later today, all of the people still interested can send me a pm with a piece of their writing. I don't want an extremely high level but a little below Average should be do-able.

Looking forward to read all of them!

Ps. Everyone whom did not send it to me by December 27th 20:00 will be excluded because by then I'll start the rp and inserting isn't possible anymore by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DarkiusHeavenstein Thank you so much! You're pretty damn cool as well, if I do say so myself :D And thanks for the heads up, the time difference gets me every time. In any case, my sample of writing is sent and ready for analysis! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back