• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mary Sue's Empire CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
It's time I revealed the RP's main antagonist:

72b57cd50cf8eb9d10972b3d2786a551.png

grim-reaper-beach-instagram-photos-swimreaper-1-59f6e964b1ecf__700.jpg

Grim at his day job

Skills: Employee of the Era award holder at the postmortem office in the underworld. Awarded #1 Boss mug from his staff. Part-Time and Full-Time work experience as a board manager. Credited with the invention of the phrase 'YOLO'.

Bio: Grim kills people for a living. It's his job, after all. Nothing personal. It was just a regular day at the office, marking down his involuntary clients' times of death, when he got a memo from above, detailing a group of people who were past their due date for dying. After his already existing workplace embarassment of having his essence and position as death emperor absorbed by Mneunkaax Ngioqcux Drimeseah, Grim realised that if he didn't fix this, he was at risk of losing his Employee of the Era certificate. Mildly annoyed, Grim set out to collect on the clients who had been skipping their lifetime loan repayments, as well as retrieve the essence that Drimeseah had taken from him - because quite frankly in his opinion she's just a shit boss.

Misc: He is Dante's biological father, but after his fling tried for an alimony, Grim don't want nothin to do with that.

What's up, fellow Sues? Probably won't be able to post until Thursday, because midterms and all them stupid RL obligations. In the meantime, say hi to Daddy for me! Or should I say Deaddy? *Groan*

proxy_form.cgi

makoto-itou.jpg

34395db183cddb9c7d1ee5e2ba0cc3e0--armor-concept-knight.jpg
]Name: Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito

Appearance: He is your stereotypical 17 year anime boi with the black hair, big eyes and school uniform. No matter how he ages, he will always look the same, though that has yet to be proven, as he is always canonically 17. When he is in his Superform, he gets some sick armor with some blue flames. Since he has 25+ transcendence forms, we assume that he basically looks the same, but with pallete swaps, bigger flames, more hair and slightly cooler looking armor.

Skills:
Superhero Starter Kit - Super strength, speed, endurance, willpower, smarts, regeneration and fighting ability. Your standard superhero power kit.

”This isn’t even my FINAL FORM… AAAAAHHHHHHH” - Hirozukunoritodorito has the ability to “transcend” into a stronger form whenever he needs a power up, increasing his abilities by a factor of 10. His armor’s appearance also changes, though it will always look cool no matter what. Writers gave up forms names after the first 10. The fans gave up making wiki pages after the 20th, and the writers just lost count after the 25 form.

”But I’ve never used this before” - Hirozukunoritodorito learns how to use something on his first try no matter how difficult it is or how physically impossible it is for a human being. This includes weapons, martial arts, vehicles, magic, and anything else. However, this only works in combat, serious situations, or when showing off. Otherwise he is completely incompetent

Generic Supermove Creator Kit - Now you can create your own supermoves with cheezy names and recycled sound effects. Everything basically does the same thing, only with reskins and bigger explosions as the character gets stronger.

Midbattle Upgrade - Whenever Hirozukunoritodorito fights an opponent stronger than him, he will get beaten to a pulp, then, by the power of “friendship” or something like that, he gains a power boost or supermove that allows him to curbstomp his enemy. Especially effective if he sees one of his loved ones “die”

PLOT ARMOR - No matter how strong his opponent is or how badly he is beaten, Hirozukunoritodorito will not die, thanks to the omnipotent power of plot armor that protects him from the powers of evil, since the main character is too important. This does not extend his loved ones. However, having loved ones die in front of him only makes the plot armor STRONGER.

Fourth Wall Break - Who is this QizPizza QizPizza that is writing this CS. He must be a generic weeb that has no life and watches anime all day long. (Author's note: None of this is true)

Bio: Hirozukunoritodorito is your stereotypical anime weak boi that suddenly gains superpowers that can nuke the world. He lived a normal life up until 17, the age where all the anime bois get their powers. His mother died in some tragic accident that made him go ham crazy and seek revenge, just like any good plot device should. He then meets the girl he has a crush on since middle school and he became a good little boi and goes off to save to world from whatever crap the villain of the week throws at him. As he continues to fight, his opponents somehow get even more powerful than the previous one by a factor of ten, but whenever he’s about to be defeated, the power of friendship or some magical power he never knew about allows him to transcend into another form. This cycle kept on repeating for about 20 times until the fans got tired of him and the writers gave up, so now he must find other overpowered characters to fight and achieve the next stage of his power.

Along the way, Hirozukunoritodorito became the Hokage, found the One Piece, ended several interdimensional wars, piloted giant robot suits, killed off all the Titans, travelled through time using a microwave, fought zombies and defeated an entire alien race using the Spacebattleship Yamato. That is not to mention becoming the greatest superhero, bringing back his dead mother, conquering an alternate Earth, getting stuck in a VRMMORPG, catching them all and getting all the girls (the Harem Package includes: loli’s, neko’s, furries, tsunderes, yanderes, derederes, kuudere [basically all the deres you can think of], magical girls, maids, and traps[not optional]). All of this happened in less than a year canonically. Also, he has no personality to speak of other than getting angry at people who hurt his friends.

Generic Anime Battle Theme Song

Last edited:
proxy_form.cgi

makoto-itou.jpg

]Name: Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito​

Appearance: He is your stereotypical 17 year anime boi with the black hair, big eyes and school uniform. No matter how he ages, he will always look the same, though that has yet to be proven, as he is always canonically 17. When he is in his Superform, he gets some sick armor with some blue flames. Since he has 25+ transcendence forms, we assume that he basically looks the same, but with pallete swaps, bigger flames, more hair and slightly cooler looking armor.​

Skills:

Superhero Starter Kit - Super strength, speed, endurance, willpower, smarts, regeneration and fighting ability. Your standard superhero power kit.​

”This isn’t even my FINAL FORM… AAAAAHHHHHHH” - Hirozukunoritodorito has the ability to “transcend” into a stronger form whenever he needs a power up, increasing his abilities by a factor of 10. His armor’s appearance also changes, though it will always look cool no matter what. Writers gave up forms names after the first 10. The fans gave up making wiki pages after the 20th, and the writers just lost count after the 25 form.​

”But I’ve never used this before” - Hirozukunoritodorito learns how to use something on his first try no matter how difficult it is or how physically impossible it is for a human being. This includes weapons, martial arts, vehicles, magic, and anything else. However, this only works in combat, serious situations, or when showing off. Otherwise he is completely incompetent​

Generic Supermove Creator Kit - Now you can create your own supermoves with cheezy names and recycled sound effects. Everything basically does the same thing, only with reskins and bigger explosions as the character gets stronger.​

Midbattle Upgrade - Whenever Hirozukunoritodorito fights an opponent stronger than him, he will get beaten to a pulp, then, by the power of “friendship” or something like that, he gains a power boost or supermove that allows him to curbstomp his enemy. Especially effective if he sees one of his loved ones “die”​

PLOT ARMOR - No matter how strong his opponent is or how badly he is beaten, Hirozukunoritodorito will not die, thanks to the omnipotent power of plot armor that protects him from the powers of evil, since the main character is too important. This does not extend his loved ones. However, having loved ones die in front of him only makes the plot armor STRONGER.​

Bio: Hirozukunoritodorito is your stereotypical anime weak boi that suddenly gains superpowers that can nuke the world. He lived a normal life up until 17, the age where all the anime bois get their powers. His mother died in some tragic accident that made him go ham crazy and seek revenge, just like any good plot device should. He then meets the girl he has a crush on since middle school and he became a good little boi and goes off to save to world from whatever crap the villain of the week throws at him. As he continues to fight, his opponents somehow get even more powerful than the previous one by a factor of ten, but whenever he’s about to be defeated, the power of friendship or some magical power he never knew about allows him to transcend into another form. This cycle kept on repeating for about 20 times until the fans got tired of him and the writers gave up, so now he must find other overpowered characters to fight and achieve the next .​

Along the way, Hirozukunoritodorito became the Hokage, found the One Piece, ended several interdimensional wars, piloted giant robot suits, killed off all the Titans, travelled through time using a microwave, fought zombies and defeated an entire alien race using the Spacebattleship Yamato. That is not to mention becoming the greatest superhero, bringing back his dead mother, conquering an alternate Earth, getting stuck in a VRMMORPG, catching them all and getting all the girls (the Harem Package includes: loli’s, neko’s, furries, tsunderes, yanderes, derederes, kuudere [basically all the deres you can think of], magical girls, maids, and traps[not optional]). All of this happened in less than a year canonically.​

This is like a more textually explicit version of most unironic CSs I see around this site. It's perfect.

Last edited:
"Death cannot win against what his already dead." His eyes shimmered with his tragic backstory in his eyes.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak I blame this for my inability to delay gratification/keep from posting until after my midterm! Also, whenever I see that phrase (or its Japanese equivalent) dropped in IC, my mind keeps reading it in Hanzo's voice.

DB has it figured it out, yo. Death has nothing on any of them cos they all ded inside.

proxy_form.cgi

makoto-itou.jpg

]Name: Shirohito Hirozukunoritodorito​

Appearance: He is your stereotypical 17 year anime boi with the black hair, big eyes and school uniform. No matter how he ages, he will always look the same, though that has yet to be proven, as he is always canonically 17. When he is in his Superform, he gets some sick armor with some blue flames. Since he has 25+ transcendence forms, we assume that he basically looks the same, but with pallete swaps, bigger flames, more hair and slightly cooler looking armor.​

Skills:

Superhero Starter Kit - Super strength, speed, endurance, willpower, smarts, regeneration and fighting ability. Your standard superhero power kit.​

”This isn’t even my FINAL FORM… AAAAAHHHHHHH” - Hirozukunoritodorito has the ability to “transcend” into a stronger form whenever he needs a power up, increasing his abilities by a factor of 10. His armor’s appearance also changes, though it will always look cool no matter what. Writers gave up forms names after the first 10. The fans gave up making wiki pages after the 20th, and the writers just lost count after the 25 form.​

”But I’ve never used this before” - Hirozukunoritodorito learns how to use something on his first try no matter how difficult it is or how physically impossible it is for a human being. This includes weapons, martial arts, vehicles, magic, and anything else. However, this only works in combat, serious situations, or when showing off. Otherwise he is completely incompetent​

Generic Supermove Creator Kit - Now you can create your own supermoves with cheezy names and recycled sound effects. Everything basically does the same thing, only with reskins and bigger explosions as the character gets stronger.​

Midbattle Upgrade - Whenever Hirozukunoritodorito fights an opponent stronger than him, he will get beaten to a pulp, then, by the power of “friendship” or something like that, he gains a power boost or supermove that allows him to curbstomp his enemy. Especially effective if he sees one of his loved ones “die”​

PLOT ARMOR - No matter how strong his opponent is or how badly he is beaten, Hirozukunoritodorito will not die, thanks to the omnipotent power of plot armor that protects him from the powers of evil, since the main character is too important. This does not extend his loved ones. However, having loved ones die in front of him only makes the plot armor STRONGER.​

Fourth Wall Break - Who is this QizPizza QizPizza that is writing this CS. He must be a generic weeb that has no life and watches anime all day long. (Author's note: None of this is true)​

Bio: Hirozukunoritodorito is your stereotypical anime weak boi that suddenly gains superpowers that can nuke the world. He lived a normal life up until 17, the age where all the anime bois get their powers. His mother died in some tragic accident that made him go ham crazy and seek revenge, just like any good plot device should. He then meets the girl he has a crush on since middle school and he became a good little boi and goes off to save to world from whatever crap the villain of the week throws at him. As he continues to fight, his opponents somehow get even more powerful than the previous one by a factor of ten, but whenever he’s about to be defeated, the power of friendship or some magical power he never knew about allows him to transcend into another form. This cycle kept on repeating for about 20 times until the fans got tired of him and the writers gave up, so now he must find other overpowered characters to fight and achieve the next .​

Along the way, Hirozukunoritodorito became the Hokage, found the One Piece, ended several interdimensional wars, piloted giant robot suits, killed off all the Titans, travelled through time using a microwave, fought zombies and defeated an entire alien race using the Spacebattleship Yamato. That is not to mention becoming the greatest superhero, bringing back his dead mother, conquering an alternate Earth, getting stuck in a VRMMORPG, catching them all and getting all the girls (the Harem Package includes: loli’s, neko’s, furries, tsunderes, yanderes, derederes, kuudere [basically all the deres you can think of], magical girls, maids, and traps[not optional]). All of this happened in less than a year canonically. Also, he has no personality to speak of other than getting angry at people who hurt his friends.​

i both hate and love that you paired that assholes face with 'travelled through time using a microwave'
Those two animes should not EVER be blended together
This greatly upsets me

I have an idea, seeing as there's sorta a problem with people writing at the same time.
get ready because this is like suuuuuper ingenious :O
when you're like ready to post something you've got like a whooooole story to write OwO which'll take forever to actually type out
and in the time it take to type someone else ends up posting a story and you gotta start over >:(
it's the worst right?
Well NO MORE >:D
Before you actually write your story and stuff, post a temporary thing saying something like idk: "Gonna write story now no stealsies spot pls"
and the other person will be like 'woah'
and then you can edit that temp post with your for reals story!
and there's my ingenious solution that only i could comes up with :D

(I wanted to try and type this out Mary-Sue-style don't judge OwO)

Last edited:
Thx for the tutorial, only thing I would add is that it would probs be better to post the first part of your story so peeps know wut you're doing first and then just add a note saying it's a wip 0w0

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak IEEEEE!!! IEEEE!!!! DON'T BRING EBONY-SAMA INTO THIS ヽ(*゚´Д`゚)ノ
onegai senpaiii (ノTДT)ノI CANNOT HURT MY MUSE
(つд∩) what do i do
(つд⊂) what do i do
(つд・) exam in 2 hours and im more nervous about the fate of my sues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back