• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Mary Sue's Empire

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Caffeine Freak

Caffeine Freak
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Coming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

Barry?
Adam?

Can you believe this is happening?
I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Coming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

Barry?
Adam?

Can you believe this is happening?
I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

A fellow intellectual, I see

1517336079107.png

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

You got lint on your fuzz.
Ow! That's me!

Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

Hey, Adam.
Hey, Barry.

Is that fuzz gel?
A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

I swear every time I post or read a post, I takes all my effort to not burst out laughing and waking my entire neighborhood.

I don't think I realised how satisfying this RP would be. Really, I thought it would get old pretty quick, but I think my time on this site controlling my own writing quality has pent up my inner-weeb - and not having to filter what I'm about to post with 'spellchecks' and 'character balancing' makes the process so much less tedious and so much more hilarious.

Hit that shit.

Canon: Filthy Frank

Attributes: PG's skin is almost entirely pink fabric, a result of his Lycran genes. He possesses considerably more chromosomes than the average human, and his abilities depend on the number of chromosomes in his possession, which can range between simple magic attacks to inter-dimensional time travel throughout the multiverse at will. Without Chromosome Kid in the closet to produce the currency of his powers, however, he is reliant on orbs to restore his former glory.

He is also a Soundcloud rapper.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Lycran Agility
Pink Guy's acrobatic talents stem much further than simply his sick break dancing skills. Neo himself would balk at PG's finesse when it comes to martial arts, a skill acquired from his Anime Hunter career in his previous life.

Personality: He's perfectly capable of speaking English, so why he prefers nonsensical moaning and garbles to communicating like a normal person is beyond any form of comprehension. When he does talk, it's either because what he has to say is actually meaningful, or he's spitting fire for his new mixtape. His main interests appear to be drugs and women, or anything for that matter which distracts him from the painful meaningless of his existence, as well as his failure to prevent Chin-Chin ruling his previous omniverse.

Bio: Pink Guy was one of the first Lycra to be created by Lord Chin-Chin, the at-the-time ruler of the universe. When Chin-Chin turned to the dark side and banished Frank to the rice fields, Pink Guy abandoned his realm to search for his companion. A parallel version of himself never found Franku, but instead portaled to Millennium City - in which he lost his ability to return.

Alignment: Good, in the loosest definition possible.

Misc: His genitalia is a rubber banana.

Posting speed: Moderate.​
I'm not quite sure what this is or why this isn't one of our character. Lol

I was just looking through the other forms, and wow there are a lot of similarities between some and mine, :dead:. Oops.

I was just looking through the other forms, and wow there are a lot of similarities between some and mine, :dead:. Oops.
Well I basically copied CaffeineFreak and pretty much only switched swords with guns + gender :P

Well, everyone's character is a flawless generic self insert, so there's bound to be some similarities.

Except for Dark Blade. He's one of a kind and anyone who says otherwise is an uncultured swine.

I think Mr.Death needs to hop back in now that his plan has been expertly foiled! >:D

Edit: I'm tryna make an angry face >:( but they keep turning into emotes and it's bugging me

No! Not Roblox! Has Death no limits to his dastardly ways?!

Edit: Also I created my lovely Mary Sue in all of Roblox glory
pls accept this masterpiece
ScreenShot_20180205093811.png

Last edited:
Hey guys - I'm, uh, pretty late saying this, but I can't keep up posting now my schedule's back on. Y'all are free to continue and do literally whatever you want with the RP now, but I can't continue to be a part of it ;–;

Thanks for making me laugh. You're all Mary Sues in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back