• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (marvel) // we fight for all of them

BNY

i've been craving marvel for a bit; it's the one thing i really want to do right now and i've had this need for at least six months now. today, we're gonna see if we can't drum up some long-term partners who also want to play around in the universe and just have a good time.

to preface everything, i do have a plot in mind that i'd like to play but it's just the cherry on top of snagging myself a dedicated partner-- it's not required, and i'm more than happy to either defer to one of your plots or even come up with one together. i'm comfortable with any type of pairing, including playing canons for your ocs. i would just ask that if you're asking me to play canons, you'd do the same unless we get really into a plot and that's not the best option.

if any of this interests you, please feel free to pm me and we can exchange discord handles!

plot details:

• canon x canon, canon x oc, and/or oc x oc
  • canon-compliant or au
  • action/adventure, mystery, romance
your oc or canon is involved in some way with the avengers (or similar team), whether having friends on the team, or being a member of the team itself, or just going to them for help. your character is also the target of some sort of conspiracy or attempt on their life; the details as to why they're being targeted are obviously up to you. unfortunately, most of the avengers and friends have day jobs and responsibilities, so it's left to two members who don't really have anything going on to help investigate and keep an eye out: peter parker and bucky barnes.

ideally, i'd like to play peter; i have some ideas for combining different canons and tweaking things so he's not a teenager. i'd really love if you picked up bucky as peter's foil or love interest. i want to put them on a sort of an enemies to friends to lovers road, starting with some post-civil war resentment (since they were on opposite sides, and all). i'm also perfectly fine with playing an oc against a canon of your choosing or one of your ocs. it doesn't really factor into my enjoyment! in return, i'd play whichever canons you'd like! the canon can be your character's would-be assassin, or they could be someone else altogether. it's entirely up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back