• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Marvel Universe (FxM) Would you be my superhero?

Yuippi

Dreamer
Hello there! And welcome.

So I have been watching the Marvel movies and S.H.I.E.L.D series lately and that inspired me to think it might be interesting to write with characters in that universe or one like the marvel world. But first things first! Let me tell you a little about me!
So on the internet, I usually go by Yuippi. I am a woman in my early 30s and I live in Finland. I work around 30 hours a week and I have a dog but because of the covid situation, I mostly stay home after work except when I walk my dog. So at least for the time being, I am pretty active here.
I like long replies that are detailed, plus I love plotting and chatting on the side. So I hope you like these things too. I want to know you are just as involved in the RP as me and just as excited about it!

So the idea! The thing that got me inspired about a pair in the marvel world was the tragic love story between Wanda and Vision. Now I don't think I would be interested in writing with a character that someone else has created but I think something along the same lines would be interesting. What it would be exactly would be for us to figure out. What I have in mind is that our characters would be interested in each other already but because of circumstances, they would be apart for now. Maybe a mission or a threat would get them in the same place again. Or something else! I am open to suggestions!
I would like to take the female lead to myself which would leave the man to you. I would like there to be some romance and love but there could also be other plots going on full of action and danger! What kind of superpowers he would have would be up to you of course as well as his backstory.

Lastly, I hope you are over 20 years old, the closer to my age the better! Also, I hope you are semi-active (we all got a life and I am patient but if it is moving really slowly I tend to lose interest eventually). I also would like you to be open to chatting and plotting with me!

So if you are interested, please shoot me a pm and I will get back to you. And please tell me a little about you and your ideas when you send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back