• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: The next gen OOC

Victoria, at one point would've made her leg worse, so she could be needing like a mechanical brace to walk. Alex could be Natasha's assistant

lets say kurt got his own class , maybe something about mutants , matant history? or maybe mutant biology. to teach people that mutants arent scary

the teams also got more experiance , so everyone is friendlier with everyone. maybe thalia and john are accually dating roxas roxas

btw if we do this lets skip to the start of the third year so they can have a reunion thing after the whole summer

I would be fine with it. Either Eddie would be in prison or have become a member of the team either way I am fine

Aren't they already a thing

This doesn't like to notify me of this thread unless I'm pinged...

You're not really on much to begin with or had John do much

hey btw i know you guys know this site more than me but how do i add an ooc thing to my rp thread

And first we will have Christmas, also as Alex is basically in his last year he wouldn't be attending the reunion, we'd age everyone up correctly and everyone above the 18 would have to find a reason to stick around the building.

Yeah sure as if being part of a team is enough and that being their base

It's more to give the normal students a reason not to wonder why they're still there instead of getting an actual job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back