• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 | canon x OC, canon x canon, OC x OC

SYMBOLS ARE NOTHING
WITHOUT THE WOMEN AND MEN
THAT GIVE THEM MEANING.

hello hi! this is my first time ever making an ad on rpn so, please, take a seat and prepare to watch me make myself look like an absolute buffoon.

you can call me ✨odin✨. she/her. as you probably gleaned from the title i'm looking for a few marvel roleplays to feed my hunger. i'm in my late 20s, kickin' it on the east coast, working from home and raising two nasty cats. hobbies include cross-stitching and forgetting to water my plants. i am in the midst of lockdown and have absolutely no social life outside of sitting on the floor with my cats and talking about their feelings so you can expect me to be pretty active (that said, i do need downtime, so don't freak out if you don't hear from me for a day).

i'm searching for partners who are close in age to myself (i'm 29, so at least 21). i prefer to OOC over discord and write over email, gdocs, or discord. i can do PM's as long as you're willing to be patient while i figure it out. third-person paragraph-style is my preference. i'm not looking to write novellas right now. my sweet spot is ~350-500 words per character.

i absolutely love and prefer to double. i play F in M x F and will double as whatever pairing my partner prefers. i'm also willing to play more than one love interest for your character. i don't require doubling. if you would rather not i will still ask to play F in a M x F ship. though most of my current ship cravings are canon x OC, i'm happy to do canon x canon and OC x OC as well.

it's probably obvious but i'm a big sucker for romance. however, to clarify: i want roleplays with romance, not romance roleplays. fluff and kisses are 👌 but there needs to be other stuff going on.

i don't have too many limits. i won't write abuser x victim ships or authority figure x subordinate (ie. teacher x student), nor will i write large age gaps (barring exceptions like thor being 1000 years old). related to that last point, and this is kind of a specific gripe, but please stop asking me to write tony stark against barely-legal stark industries interns? that's gross?

please let me know if you have any limits or triggers or things you would just like to avoid discussing.

onto the stuff you actually wanna read.

i'm caught up on all the films in the mcu including black widow and all the disney+ shows. i'm not familiar with any of the older or netflix shows shows and my knowledge of x-men and the comics is way too limited to be any use.

it would be pretty pointless for me to list all the canons i am willing to play since the answer is ✨pretty much anyone✨. there are very few characters i haven't played in some capacity or another over the years and those i haven't i'm willing to give a fair shake. i have the most experience with tony, steve, loki, thor, natasha, and peter parker but honestly just ask. i'm willing to flesh out very minor characters as long as there's something to work with. the only two characters i can think of that i know for certain i won't play are thanos and rocket (as love interests).

i'm primarily looking for a bucky or loki for my OCs right now, though i have some potential canon x canon ships in mind if that's more your thing.

that's all i gotta say for now. please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. 💖

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:
I find myself interested. I am OC and double friendly if you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back