• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Soulmate AU

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
So, after a long bit of thinking, I decided that I really really wanted to do a bunch of soulmate AU's in the MCU.

Now, before I start this, I just want to be clear that I am definitely open to doubling! Unless, of course, you're okay with just playing the canon character for my OC and that's it.

Pairings I would like (canon character is who I would want you to play for me, whichever has the most * is the canon/pairing I am craving most):

Bucky Barnes/OC **
Steve Rogers/OC **
Loki Laufeyson/OC ********
Peter Parker/OC ****
Tony Stark/OC **

Additionally, I could play nearly any canon character for your OC that you want!

Soulmate AU ideas:

1) Each person has the first words written on them that their soulmate says to them.

2) Each person has a timer/clock on their arm/collarbone. It starts counting the moment you are born, so if you're 25 years, 8 months, 34 days, 17 hours, 45 minutes, and 56 seconds old, your clock would look like: 25:08:34:17:45:56. And it would stop on however old you are when you meet your soulmate.

3) Each person is born color blind, and the moment they meet their soulmate they suddenly see everything in color. And in this one, when your soulmate dies, you see everything in black and white again.

4) Each pair of soulmates have the same tattoo, which they were born with, on them somewhere. So say two soulmates meet, they would know they were soulmates because they'd each have the same "tattoo" on them somewhere.

Let me know if you're interested so we can discuss further and hash out a plot!

Hey there! I’d totally play Bucky, Loki, or Peter for you! Also, I really enjoy the first and last RP ideas!

Hello! I can play Peter for your oc! I assume you're referring to the Tom Holland version of Peter Parker?

Hey there! I can totally play Bucky, Steve, or Tony for you! I do love to double so that'd be great- I'm interested in a Loki x Oc for plot idea #3 or #4. :)

Thank you for the interest, guys, but this thread is from February

Users who are viewing this thread

Back