• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Search

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
Hey! I am back from yet another hiatus...

I am currently craving a Marvel RP!! I am looking for a Bucky for my OC (NOT A ROMANCE) but I am more than open to play against someone else (OC or canon). I also LOVE doubling, as long as you double as well. I am also in a very angsty mood, so be prepared for some hurt and drama and lots of angst.

I RP on discord, docs, or PMS. However if you only do threads, I am willing to do that as a last case. I have no triggers and I love doing dark themes and hurting my character.

If you are interested please comment or PM me!

Hey! I am back from yet another hiatus...

I am currently craving a Marvel RP!! I am looking for a Bucky for my OC (NOT A ROMANCE) but I am more than open to play against someone else (OC or canon). I also LOVE doubling, as long as you double as well. I am also in a very angsty mood, so be prepared for some hurt and drama and lots of angst.

I RP on discord, docs, or PMS. However if you only do threads, I am willing to do that as a last case. I have no triggers and I love doing dark themes and hurting my character.

If you are interested please comment or PM me!
Hey I's love to rp with you. Are you still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back