• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ marvel search thread ]

venom

sweet little baby in a world full of pain.
venom is typing . . .

hey my name's juno and you're watching me cry over bucky barnes for the fifth time today. welcome to my super specific marvel search thread.

just kidding! my name is juno, though, and here's my search thread for new partners! currently, i'm looking for someone who can write around 2-4 paragraphs, maybe more depending upon my motivation at the moment. i also need someone who's lit/adv lit, but that's about the only specifications/restrictions i have when it comes to roleplaying partners? i also ask that you chat ooc with me! i cannot stand someone who just starts a roleplay with me and we don't talk ooc. it makes me lose interest in our roleplay really fast. also, i ask that you reply at least once a day or every other day! that's typically my reply time as well, depending on how into it i am, so keep that in mind!

currently, i'm only searching for marvel (both characters and actors) roleplays right now! i am open to canon or au, i will list all of those below, as well as the pairings i'm up for! bold means craving, underlined means roles i'd prefer to be playing.

PAIRINGS.
JAMES "BUCKY" BARNES X WANDA MAXIMOFF
JAMES "BUCKY" BARNES X PIETRO MAXIMOFF
JAMES "BUCKY" BARNES
X THOR ODINSON

STEVE ROGERS X TONY STARK
STEVE ROGERS X NATASHA ROMANOFF
EDDIE BROCK X VENOM
EDDIE BROCK X DAN LEWIS
CAROL DANVERS X MARIA RAMBEAU
NATASHA ROMANOFF X WANDA MAXIMOFF
NATASHA ROMANOFF X JAMES "BUCKY" BARNES

ALTERNATE UNIVERSES.
a/b/o dynamics
next door neighbors au
love, simon au [only for m/m or f/f pairings]
superhero x non-powered
ALSO PSA! i am interested in any other ideas you might throw at me, just ask!!

just pm me if you're interested! i will be deleting comments on this thread. thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back