• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RP interest check

__Space__

Fly me to the moon...
Hi!

So, first things first:

Who am I?
Call me Space. I'm 19 years old and I'm a college student. I'm a bit too obsessed with comics. I'm a chill person and I like to talk to people outside of roleplay - but I won't pressure you to do so if that's not what you want! As for my style: I copy my partner in terms of length, but my ranges are 150 (minimum) up to 1500 but I can write more if you give me material to work with! I will double or triple or anything you want.

Who am I looking for?
A marvel comics fan willing to rp with me!

What am I looking for?
A comic-based Marvel roleplay. Romance, platonic, combat - anything. I have a strong preference towards X-men roleplays, but I can do other teams as well.

I really got into roleplaying Magik (Illyana Rasputin), X-23 (Laura Kinney), Hawkeye (both of them) and Deadpool (Wade Wilson). BUT - I'm willing to plot and roleplay as whoever (that is, as long as I know the character well enough to write them).

Ideas I currently crave (in order from most to least):
- Illyana Rasputin x Katherine Pryde (romantic or platonic)
- Laura Kinney & Logan Howlett (platonic / daughter-father relationship)
- Hawkeye squared (preferably platonic, but I can do either if you wish)
- Illyana Rasputin & Piotr Rasputin (platonic / sibling relationships)
- literarily anything involving the New Mutants
- literarily anything involving the X-men
- literarily anything involving X-force

BUT I'm very much open to any other ideas you might have!
(again, I have a preference for the x-men, but anything will do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back