• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RP anyone?

Marvel-ous

* ~ emma ~ *
How goes it my friends? My name is Emma, and I have been a longtime fan of the MCU/Marvel Universe. I recently watched quite a few marvel movies (thank you Disney+) and it has reignited my craving for some incredible marvel rp's. Here's some more info about me and what I'm looking for; I try to keep it short :)
  • I'm a 21 F so I ask that my partner is also 18+ (it's a comfort thing)
    • I usually prefer to play females if we're doing M/F, but I'm open to doubling. I'm also open to F/F!
  • As mentioned before, I don't really have much going on right now so I'd be available to respond quite often (EST Timezone but I'm a night owl)
    • I'm looking for someone that can respond at least once every 1-2 days or so, but I understand that life happens
  • I write in 3rd person, past tense. I'd like to think I'm pretty literate, but I try to be pretty understanding with my partners!
  • I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per response, but I can write more/less depending on your preferences
  • I don't mind if we write on/off-site, but I'd prefer it if you PM'd me first so we can figure out plots/characters
    • If you can't PM, just leave a comment - I might delete comments to keep things tidy
  • I'm open to OC's, canon characters, just let me know which characters you're comfortable playing and we can work something out :)
    • I have a few OC's that I'd love to try out, but I can also play canon characters :)
  • Timeline: I'm quite literally open to anything that interests you, so send me a PM and we can brainstorm something!
  • I'm fine with angst/dark themes, and fluff. Please let me know if you have any triggering themes you'd rather not roleplay
I look forward to hearing from y'all!
tumblr_nhsxd4vnPZ1rjbx1co1_500.gif

Last edited:
How goes it my friends? My name is Emma, and I have been a longtime fan of the MCU/Marvel Universe. I recently watched quite a few marvel movies (thank you Disney+) and it has reignited my craving for some incredible marvel rp's. Here's some more info about me and what I'm looking for; I try to keep it short :)
  • I'm a 21 F so I ask that my partner is also 18+ (it's a comfort thing)
    • I usually prefer to play females if we're doing M/F, but I'm open to doubling. I'm also open to F/F!
  • As mentioned before, I don't really have much going on right now so I'd be available to respond quite often (EST Timezone but I'm a night owl)
    • I'm looking for someone that can respond at least once every 1-2 days or so, but I understand that life happens
  • I write in 3rd person, past tense. I'd like to think I'm pretty literate, but I try to be pretty understanding with my partners!
  • I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per response, but I can write more/less depending on your preferences
  • I don't mind if we write on/off-site, but I'd prefer it if you PM'd me first so we can figure out plots/characters
    • If you can't PM, just leave a comment - I might delete comments to keep things tidy
  • I'm open to OC's, canon characters, just let me know which characters you're comfortable playing and we can work something out :)
    • I have a few OC's that I'd love to try out, but I can also play canon characters :)
  • Timeline: I'm quite literally open to anything that interests you, so send me a PM and we can brainstorm something!
  • I'm fine with angst/dark themes, and fluff. Please let me know if you have any triggering themes you'd rather not roleplay
I look forward to hearing from y'all!
View attachment 722040
i up for marvel

i would also be up to it. I am new to the site, but i do have some roleplay experience. I wont lie its been about 2 maybe three years but I wouldn't mind getting back into it.

I'd be interested in RPing with you! I have a lot of prompts that I've written up myself. Some aren't suited to this site but I have plenty of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back