• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: Reinstated

Opinion?

• I like the first idea!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I like the second!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe the third?

• But I wanted to be Deadpool!

• I hate these ideas!

• I have an idea!

• Not really interested...

• Hey, do I know you from somewhere?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Haha, Magneto, I'll bite, bro~

Anything specific that... Attracted you to him? (Ehehehe)

Sorry, magnet joke, I had to. ANYWAYS, I don't see why he wouldn't be an adequate candidate for the journey~

Glad to see you here, surprised, but glad.

I know, and I still appreciate the wonders of DC, Batman and Superman are two well-known characters and only two of the many inspirational characters the world of comics has to share~

I actually just love a good character, I'm not particularly a Marvel or DC fan, it's just that my favorite character is within the Marvel universe.

Ah, but I prefer DCs villains over Marvel's, excluding Loki because he's fun as a Norse god and such, they are just... More villainous, but it's not all there is to theOHMYGOODNESS I am getting to into this, lol.

... Loki?

Wup.

Loki is, if that's what you mean, I really want to see more of the Norse mythology though, I wanna see the god of mischief and fire do something crazy with his powers, like, where are his kids?

I wish they were involved in Marvel's version of Loki, that'd be fun, y'know, cuz Loki. Cuz mischief.

I call him a mother, uhuhuhu, I just wanna see what mischief he could cause~

Look at this, bro.

loki_and_his_children_by_humon-d3ilw21.jpg

I think it's really friggin' cute. Can I just, wut. Loki, wai.

Huhu, this be my thread so I don't have to shoosh, yaaaay~

I am perfectly fine with Storm, haha, X-Men, interesting characters in those comics~

(Wolverine and his weird... Bone... Claw... Things... I was a bit focused on the action in anything of the X-Men, lol.)

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]I love Storm, hate her hair cut. She has a crazy Mohawk.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mizzvo2y731r1fm0bo1_1280.jpg

Um, Crim, I don't believe my crew is vitamin deprived but I suppose...

I DEMAND SACRIFICE!

I'm aware.

But I gots da vitaminz.

Mmyes.

Who do you have in mind? I am the curious. 
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

I didn't.

Aw, poor wo...very?

Hmm, can I be some antihero or something? I don't feel too comfortable with the notion of playing a complete good guy. But, if antiheroes are not allowed, then either Thor or Iron Man.

I am not one to judge, but what do you mean? You mean like Deadpool?

If that is the anti-hero type you are suggesting then I am perfectly fine with that~

If not I may need explanation.

We have:

Rogue from X-Men, a mutant OC, Magneto, Storm from X-Men, Deadpool and...

Bob? Who is this Bob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back