• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: Reinstated

Opinion?

• I like the first idea!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I like the second!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe the third?

• But I wanted to be Deadpool!

• I hate these ideas!

• I have an idea!

• Not really interested...

• Hey, do I know you from somewhere?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

The Doorman

I leave, but i always return.
This is an RP idea that sprouted up from the fact that all of the rps like this I run into are DC, I just really want to do something with of Marvel characters, I seriously love those guys.

The idea is this:

In the Marvel universe are many, many worlds, cities, worlds, times. But what happens when the comic characters are brought into our modern reality? Each character has no remembrance of their lives as comic characters, but remember each other, their abilities are the same but early on they realize that use of these strange powers is frowned upon in whatever world they'd appeared in. Now that they are here they'll choose to either find their way back or live in our reality. But it won't be that easy, as the heroes aren't the only ones that came through, villains from their stories, their pasts, they are all in this odd altered world, they just haven't shown their faces yet.

Rules:

1. No doubles, obviously.
  2. You must be able to type at least one paragraph.
  3. No *Dances in the moonlight*, and you have to use "" quotation marks when speaking.
  4. No one liners.
  5. No first person roleplaying, that is pretty annoying.
  6. You have to be able to post regularly so the plot doesn't get stuck or your character will poof into the vastness of 0ur reality and be open to another player. (Unless I'm notified.)
  7. Regular RPnation rules apply.
  8. Have fun!

So, I'd be cool with any characters from the Marvel universe, which means no Batman, Superman, no DC characters. I'll be open to OCs if they fit but I'd need to approve of them first, love creativity~

If anyone might be interested in joining a Marvel fan in an RP adventure, I'd love to hear from you and I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I'd like to let you know that if the RP does set off, this guy
giphy.gif
He's off-limits, I wanna bring him in myself cuz he's great, he's also part of why I wanted to do this in the first place.

OH! My other idea would be that normal people from our world, comic fans, suddenly gain a likeness to their favorite comic characters.

Well, that or a DC/Marvel crossover, but I don't have a plot for that.

Doorman will be waiting for a response, thanks for readin'!

*Dances for no reason other than reasons*

Mai goodness! It's a person, hi!

I'd be so undeniably cool with that, you don't even know.

Y-You don't. Hi.

XDDD It's the ADHD... ADD... Circus animal cookies... Not sure, but I'm pretty hyper right now xD

Jeez, I'm like, dying of exhaustion, but I feel like I am having coffee injected into mah blood.

Ah, another schizophrenic, OCD, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have way too many things wrong with me to count, no one believes me but ah knooooooooooooow.

Then you know what it's like living like this

My friend made the mistake of giving me ice cream, chocolate, coffee, candy, cake, and cookies earlier today

Sugar and caffeine calm me down for some reason xD

I could drink tea and be knocked out, but if I take melatonin it either doesn't do anything or keeps me awake.

I'm a waling contradiction in that sense, lol.

It is, and I believe it's funny that my doc thinks I have insomnia.

I don't have a problem, the world has a problem. School should start waaaaaaaaaaaaaay later.

Like, 10 AM

I leave for school at 6:45 and get home at 6:00

I go to a performing arts school so I have the extended day

Ew, that sucks, I can't even function waking up at 6.

Though I apparently get better at math when I'm sleep deprived XDDD

You could, you could, I love oc characters~

If this gets enough interest I'll start putting the thread together, but until then, imagine on my friends! Lol.

So Doorman, They have no memories of there lives as comic lives. It's like Once upon a time. Sound very fun

May I sell you on Magneto, Recently has been greatly depowered to the point of that he is a shadow of the Magneto he use to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back