• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom marvel-ous AKA endgame destroyed me| 1/1 * oc x canon * doubling

Alrighty, hey-o! So, I need to rp. I love romance, angst, drama, comedy - I like it all. As long as I'm writing and having fun, I'm into it. I’m Into marvel. That Endgame hype is fucking REAL. I'm about to go see it for the second time and will probably watch and cry over it million more times, so... YAY.

The cinematic universe is what I’m familiar with, but I’m also pretty familiar with the comics as well!

I prefer canon x oc pairings. I am a sucker for OCs tbh. I enjoy playing them and I enjoy people who are excited and enthused about their own! If you'd like to double, I am down for that. I do love playing canons, mainly Bucky, Loki, Peter Parker and more! I mirror posts, am pretty active, have a fairly casual rp style.

I'm old af (20+), so I'd prefer my partner be at least 18 and understand that life can get a bit hectic. If I'm super into a rp, I'll reply multiple times a day, but there are days I'm too busy, and will only post, like, once and days where I'm a lazy ass and will prefer to just talk ooc with you. Speaking of ooc! I love making friends, so talking ooc, building plots, relationships, etc. is key.

I'm ditch friendly. We've all done it, lbr guys.

I am also a big advocate for pick me ups! By that I mean reviving RPs that you (assuming you and I have RP’d before) and I previously had going! Just HMU and we can discuss c:

Below is a list of some pairings I had in mind, followed by a link of prompts that can help us get the ball rolling. PM me your ideas.

* will double, do canon/oc, m/f, m//, f//

CANONS I AM LOOKING FOR
• Steve Rogers
• Bucky Barnes
• Peter Parker
• Sam Wilson
• Peter Quill
• Scott Lang

CANONS I WILL PLAY
• Literally anyone

Last edited:
Im intrested
i have a list of marvel characters im looking for
we can double i can be peter or steve

Hello,

I can write for either Peter or Steve if you'd be comfortable writing for Stephen Strange or Thor?

Pssssst, I'm interested in starting something with you, but where does that link for the list of prompts happen to be? c:

Hey you!! Let’s do a story together yes maybe?? I would love to play Steve or Peter for you! And maybe double?

I have an idea that i haven't exactly gotten off the ground with a sort of Ocxcannon deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back