• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel or Overwatch RP!

roleplayreyn

Hey, I'm Reyn! I'm still looking for partners for a Marvel or Overwatch RP!

About me:
  • 28 and female, looking for a partner who is female irl and 21+
  • Short paragraphs, 3rd person writing style
  • Fine with 18+ content
  • Email preferred, but open to Skype or Discord if needed
  • NZ timezone
Marvel: I am craving this so hard. Looking to play Bucky Barnes against Steve Rogers OR an original female OC against Bucky Barnes. I don't "double" exactly, instead I prefer that we assign characters at the start so we know who is playing who, then just let things develop from there! Plots I'm particularly interested in:

- HYDRA/Handler Steve (not Evil!Steve necessarily, more like he works his way up through the HYDRA/SHIELD ranks and discovers what the Winter Soldier is as he gets higher security clearances, then maybe plans an escape?).
- Something where the Winter Soldier is taken into SHIELD/Avengers custody, but he's unable to communicate which leaves them with a lot of questions and having to find a way to get answers.
- Semi-dark Tony? I know a lot of people hated the way Tony reacted in Civil War, but I dig a Tony that resents the Winter Soldier and butts heads with Steve. Let's explore that while Bucky is trying to recover.
- For the original OC plot: My character is a scientist who, once assigned to the Winter Soldier project and realising what it entails, helps Bucky escape. Then it's Bucky Barnes' Big Country Roadtrip as they head to Avengers Tower to get him the help he needs.
- HTP: I'm flexible depending on the idea.
- Open to suggestions!

Overwatch: I'd like to play Hanzo Shimada against Jesse McCree, and again we can assign other characters as needed. I'm open on plots here but I'd like to do something post/mid-Recall. I want to stay true-ish to the feel of the game so not really interested in extreme AUs like coffee shop/high school, etc.

Above all, I'm looking for someone who is willing to plot together and contribute ideas. If I'm the only one contributing plot, or if I keep trying to advance ideas that get shut down in a few lines, I will get bored... I don't usually ask for writing samples but bonus points if you supply something - I want to make sure we're a good match!
If you're interested, send me a PM with something to call you, your age, timezone and your RP interest!

Thanks!

Hey, I’ve been looking to play Wanda Maximoff in the MCU if you’re interested at all in coming up with a plot together?

Would you be willingly to play your OC and I play Bucky and also have a Steve Rogers against my OC if the stories fit together nicely and could co-exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back