• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation IC(Always Accepting)

"Fair enough." Elise responded to the Director. She slid her card into her pocket and exited the office. She began walking to her room because she has no reason to go else where. Elise arrived at where there rooms were and found hers. She used the card to get in and she looked around her room. Quaint. Elise thought to herself. She sat on the bed and then laid on her back, relaxing.
(Open for interaction.)

Coal nodded taking his car from Steve. He looked it over before placing it and his contract into his backpack. He left the room wondering where he should go or what he should do for the time being. He was able to figure out how to navigate through the helicarrier without a map. The whole place was made of metal, so all he had to do was scan his environment and he would have an idea of the layout of the place. Even some restricted areas he could kind of map things out, but still had no idea what was behind the doors.

Coal figured he would wander and maybe try to find the cafeteria. His morning before even getting to the helicarrier was long and otherwise busy. After getting caught by the police with other runaways, he had spent hours at the police station. He didn't really get a chance to eat at all today.

(open for interaction)

Coffe. Suddenly all of Bianca's attention became focused on finding the coffee in the kitchen. Strange enough, she felt as though she could smell the coffee nearby and quickly began to walk towards it. Her mom had always joked that she was practically a coffee bloodhound and could smell coffee a mile away. Bianca quickly brushed past Coal and into the kitchen making a beeline for the coffee pot.
Mentioned Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova

Coal pulled out his phone of course as he made his way to the cafeteria. Even with a whole flying ship to explore, he found his phone more entertaining. He looked up just as someone ran past him. They seemed to be in a hurry and had practically cut him off at the door. He grumbled a bit as he continued into the cafeteria. His eyes scanned the place, quickly spotting the girl from before..... Brittney...? He couldn't really recall her name. But he wasn't here really to make friends... Well he was... But he knew how that would go....

Coal found a board with a list of things they had available. He stood in front of it and started to look it over. He couldn't focus as his mind wandered as to what their missions would be like.... He figured maybe a snack for now as he couldn't figure out what to eat and then head to the training room to watch others take their evaluations. He glanced away from the board back over to Bianca. Vision had her and that other girl fight their moms.... Even if it was a test to see if you would protect your team and take the hit... He wondered why Vision picked their moms and not some other kind of villains.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Bianca began to pour herself a cup of coffee, practically dancing with exitement. Once the plain white glass mug was filled to the brim with dark liquid, Bianca leaned against the counter and took her first sip. Her entire body shook with delight as the steaming hot drink spilled down her throat and rested in her stomach, sending a new sense of heat tingling across her body. Bianca quickly downed the cup, energy suddenly coursing through her veins, and not long after the last sip Bianca's eyes had widened slightly and her foot was tapping rather quickly along to some sort of beat that only she knew.

While everyone else was negotiating their contracts Kenshin was busy taking his evaluation, only he didn't realize he was. Vision had something to him which caused him to forget his short term memory so he didn't recall going down to the training grounds and beginning his evaluation. All he knew he was in a dark room with his sword in hand glowing with tachyons. There were two groups squaring off and in was clearly out matched. Kenshin stood in between them. On one side a hundred members of the Hand and the other the recruits for the Avengers Initiative. He had to choose which side to fight with.

"Damn, on one side it's a guranteed victory and return to badass order of ninjas that I left. On the other some people I barely know with a slim chance of survival. They barely know me if they knew who I really am they'd think I am no better then the men currently pointing their blades at them. But..... I had already made my choice and... you guys tried to kill me more than once." Kenshin thought aloud.

He swung his blade at the members of the Hand unleashing a slashing seimic shockwave, just before it touched the first row of Hand members. The simulation ended. The dark room faded into the normal neon green square grid of the training room. Kenshin shook his head as his short term memory came back to him. Vision hovered over to him and handed him his Avengers Card and marked his evaluation in the system as Passed. "We needed to know if push came to shove you'd make the right choice. Congratulations you have passed." Vision explained.

A little while after Kenshin who was fighting a minor headache with the return of his short term memory and his head down accidentally turned to early and entered the wrong room. He did not have his head up and began to lean as if he was going to jump into the bed. It was at that moment he noticed a pant leg and jumped back suddenly to the doorway. Kenshin stepped out of the room to check the room number and sure enough it wasn't his room. He looked at the person he almost jumped on and noticed it was the girl named Elise. "Sorry evaluation, short term memory problem turned early." He explained briefly.

Pink Gorilla Pink Gorilla

Coal still had the simulation thoughts running through his mind when he left the cafeteria. Nothing more than a small bag of chips in one hand and the other what was left of his monster. He took note that the Betty girl was still over by the coffee area when he left. She looked like she had the jitters of some sort.... He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. He assumed that she would be full of energy and he was not a very energetic person to begin with. He liked things calm and quiet..... Well not too calm.

He slowly but surely made his way back to the evaluation room. Finding an area to over watch the room so he could see what was going on and not be in the way of the test. He had caught the end of Kenshin's test. Slipping into the room unnoticed so when Kenshin left he failed to see if anyone was watching besides Vision.

Coal leaned up against a rail while finishing off his snack. He was curious as to who the massive army was that Kenshin was fighting against. Coal was never really big into world wide events or underground ninjas, but the choice he had to make was interesting. Kenshin chose the new line of Avengers instead of an army that could possibly wipe them out. Between what he had seen there was a deeper connection with the two girls and with the masked Avenger.... He still felt a little disappointed with his test. but then again... Coal didn't really have anything he held dear to him.

When listening to the others negotiate their contracts they spoke about retirement funds, making sure family and loved ones were taken care of... And the way that Steve spoke about how their contracts worked it was much different from his. He could leave at any given time, but the others seemed to have some kind of lock on theirs. What they had asked for showed that they wanted more and that SHIELD would want more back from them.

Coal let his shoulders drop as he waited to see who would do their evaluation next. If he was going to be apart f this team he might as well know what they can do.............. He already knew that Liam guy could trow a quick punch.... Just thinking about it made the side of his face hurt.

Coal watched as Vision was the only one left in the room besides himself. He wondered if he could get the guy to tell him anything about their first possible mission..... Who would they be fighting against or what were they already fighting?

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Elise shot up from her bed when she heard someone talking. "What the Hell?!" She exclaimed. She saw the guy from the conference from earlier. The one who can cut through anyone... Kenshin, that's it. Elise put her hand over her chest as she breathed deeply. "Well, I guess it isn't your fault if you have short term memory loss..." Elise stated. "How are you feeling after your evaluation. You know, besides the memory loss." Elise asked. Field Marshall Field Marshall

Bianca licked her lips, and giggled quietly to herself. She has to get rid of this energy quickly, or else she could accidentally freak out one of the new people she'd probably be spending the rest of her life with. So she set the used coffee mug in the sink, and made her way down the hallway tapping her fingers against her hip in a strange jittery beat. As Bianca was walking she began to slowly lose herself in her thoughts, seeming to be in her own little world and not paying attention to anything around her.
(Open for interaction)

"Well then Mr Parker you'll be free to leave the organization whenever since you didn't request schooling or retirement plan but you will be paid and receive one by default if you're with us long enough. You are entitled to paid vacations." Steve said as he typed a few commands into the system and produced Parker's contract which bid him for printed name, signature, retinal scan, and fingerprints. "You could always renegotiate your contract if you want more." Steve added.

DankWaffles DankWaffles @finessekid.23

"Headache but that ties into the memory loss. I guess no one else had their short term memory wiped for their evaluation? It seems I am the only one experiencing this." Kenshin replied. He looked out in the hallway as he heard Bianca coming down who was acting slightly strange. "And maybe her..." His vocie trailed off speaking that line to himself. Kenshin began to wonder just how would that fight against the Hand have ended.

Pink Gorilla Pink Gorilla Peach Tea Peach Tea

"Nah, me and this other chick, Bianca, had to fight projections of our mothers. No memory wipe, but I did feel like I was dying at one point." Elise said. "Apparently, it was something about sacrifice, but I don't know. I didn't really feel accomplished afterwards." She stated. "But hey, I guess they know best so who am I to argue?" Elise asked. Field Marshall Field Marshall

Bianca continued to walk, ever so slowly calming down. Soo. She stopped and just leaned against the wall and slowly slid to the floor, putting on headphones and listening to music quietly, before she soon emrsed herself in her thoughts once again.
(Open for interaction)

As Steve directed, Paris followed the Captain's orders. He printed his name, gave a signature, and provided a retinal and fingerprint scan. Paris guessed that he was dismissed now, so he rose from his chair, snatched his backpack off the ground, and headed for the door. He paused before he could reach the door, however. Quickly, Paris spun around and asked, "Where do I go now? and is there anything I missed that you might've told the others?".
Field Marshall Field Marshall

"They must gear each test specifically towards what they feel the biggest problem for each person would be." Kenshin concluded. "My ended aburptly, I guess they jus at t! They see what they are looking for before ending it. So I guess an abrupt ending is a good thing because they saw what they wanted. I am just biddng my time till that first mssion. The are likely still waiting on some more recruits, I noticed we don't have a magic user or some iron Man like person."

"Head down to the training grounds, you must pass an evaluation by Vision. He'll give you your Avengers Card if you pass. If you fail gotta retake it till you pass, you don't get on the pay roll till you pass. Your rooms are in the same hallway find another recruit to lead you there after your evaluation. You don't get to go on missions till you pass your evaluation." Steve explained before saving the contract to the system.

DankWaffles DankWaffles @finessekid.23

"Yeah, it doesn't seem like there is a lot of us right now. I am curious to see who else they pick up in the future." Elise said. She was genuinely curious because as much as she didn't think she would work well in a team, she liked seeing other people's powers. "I am anxious to start a first mission. It will probably be a catastrophe but hey, maybe it will be fun." Field Marshall Field Marshall

"Right away Cap'n.", Paris concluded, spinning around on his heels and exiting the Director's office. As the door behind him shut closed, Paris approached the secretary's desk and asked where the training grounds were located. She gave a specific set of instructions that Paris followed about half-way through. Somewhere along the line he forgot what turn to make and gave it the ol' college try--turning left instead of right. It was official, Paris was lost on this enormous helicarrier. Thankfully, ahead of him was one of the girls he had entered the Director's office with. Advancing towards the sitting girl, Paris said, "Excuse me, miss. Can you direct me to the training grounds?".
Peach Tea Peach Tea

Bianca opened an eye, "hm? Oh the training ground yeah its right through here." She directed him, before smiling afterwards, "good luck by the way!!" Bianca was rather curious to see his evaluation and quietly followed him as he walked, and hid to watch the last few evaluations.
DankWaffles DankWaffles

Whether Paris startled the sitting girl or not, she ended up helping him find his way to the training room-which was oddly different than what he pictured. "Thank you.", Paris added, before he entered the simulation room; despite the unusually formed training ground, this S.H.I.E.L.D. training room would more than likely prove beneficial in proving the worth of every team member aboard the helicarrier, as would the instructor...Vision. Paris' father had worked on multiple missions with Vision, and spoke very highly of the android-like being. "Ah, Mr. Vision--sir. Captain Rogers sent me down here to get evaluated, and he said you'd be the evaluator.", Paris spoke with respect and a pinch of nervousness at the same time. "Wait, hold on.", Paris stopped the droid before he could speak--as he had to activate his web-shooters back on. "Alright, I'm good now.", his voice spoke again.
Peach Tea Peach Tea Field Marshall Field Marshall

Coal had been playing around on his phone by the time Paris and Bianca showed up to the evaluation room. He looked up from his phone, quickly recognizing the two. The girl from earlier and the late arrival at Roger's office. Coal tilted his head a bit as he looked them over. The girl slipped off to the side to watch as Paris moved to the center of the room. Coal was quick to pick up that the guy was nervous. Coal could say the least as he was curious as to what his powers were. He had seen the two girls evaluation and the fox guy, so far Coal had a good understanding of what he or who he would be working with.

But to see what they were testing each person on was another thing. Coal tilted his head a bit as he waited.

Field Marshall Field Marshall DankWaffles DankWaffles Peach Tea Peach Tea

"Fun? If a mission goes terrible the someone would likely end up dead if not all of us. They'll probably give us a first mission they think we can handle. They could end up just giving us some crazy mission out of necessity." Kenshin commented.

Vision was hovering in the air before Parker entered for his evaluation. Vision floated down as Parker readied himself. Vision didn't speak but simply cleared the way as the traning grounds began to change and shift into being a three story bank with Parker starting in the first floor. The employees were being held hostage with guns held by masked men with a hive mind device strapped to their heads, on the third floor of the bank. If even one of them went down the others would know it and open fire on the hostages. There were other masked men pacing and patrolling the rest of the bank while two guys were trying to force an employee to crack the safe. All of the masked men had the hive mind devices on, but one of the men at random had the queen device and if they went down so would the rest of them. The man with the queen device was all the way at the safe but one hostage was being killed every 10 seconds.

DankWaffles DankWaffles Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Peach Tea Peach Tea

Elise blankly stared at Kenshin. "You're just a bundle of joy aren't you?" She said unamused. "Well, whatever mission they give us, I am going to try to make the best out of it. You've got to enjoy what you're doing. Otherwise what's the point?" Elise stated. She sat up off the bed and walked to the other side of the room. "You know when we are going to get our things? I'd rather not stay in this outfit for the rest of the day. I may look good, but these shoes aren't comfortable. I'd rather be wearing sweats right now." Field Marshall Field Marshall

Coal watched as the evaluation room changed once more. He leaned forward against the rail to get a better look at things. His mind raced with ideas as to how to go about this evaluation. He wondered if Vision was testing the other on if he could focus to get the mission done? The girls were to work together, fox boy had to make a choice, Coal had to sacrifice himself.... This guy might have to sacrifice a few to save the masses. Coal took a sip from his drink as he watched. Some people try to save everyone while others don't care, they just get the job done.

Paris might have to forget the few that would die and go for the queen of the hive to pass his exam. This would be difficult even for himself. But a mission was a mission and life was life... You can't save everyone, you can try to save who you can and do your best.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Peach Tea Peach Tea DankWaffles DankWaffles

Paris Parker
I9awwNlDL6wRGzkJ4XHikV6g_3SfCfDREhAv8KmmfsuGWiatSV925q8CgMjLl-wDrP5Bty2_ZXPDhTgG65swFbGHGpP-mCgy1Eh1qo7wKAxCF3W3SHF5Xqbk-7vdoyBK5oyRtt5m

Before his very own eyes, the room that Paris was standing in shifted into a hostage scenario. From what he could gather--purely based on his surroundings and his environment--Paris was in a bank with hostages and goons with some weird head device on. To stay undetected, Paris leaped to the roof and continued his observation of the situation. Out of the blue, his mask started to blink and--luckily--had a low sounding alarm. Paris swung his backpack over his shoulder, still on the roof, and dug through the backpack, searching for his mask. It was hidden away in a secret 'compartment' that Paris had designed. He reached inside, pulled it out, and put it on his head. That's when his female A.I. came into his hearing. "Paris, I've detected that in this given situation, the robbers are equipped with a cerebral linking system. If you were to attack one, the rest would be alerted. I recommend taking out the transmitting device to deactivate the entire gang.". "Okay then.", Paris whispered. His wrist flicked forward and a Spider Tracer was released from his web-shooter.

At the same time, a small, spider-like, drone flew out of his backpack and began it's scan of each 'individual' in the bank. "Can you target the frequency that these things run on?...and fast, too.", he asked the A.I. In a monotone voice, it replied, "Of course.". It only took seconds before the A.I. came back into Paris' hearing. "I've triangulated the exact frequency that the devices run on.". "Great, now scan for the strongest one.", Paris demanded. The drone buzzed by Paris' head and began--fortunately--on the third floor of the building. "Target locked.", the A.I. stated. "Would you like to use Insta-Kill mode?", it said, as Paris sprang two strands of webbing from his shooters. "What?! No!", he responded.

Paris leaned his body back at an angle and pulled back on the strands of webbing, tightening it, and lining himself up with the leader. "Tally ho." Paris grunted, and just like that, he flung--feet first--from the interior roof of the bank and straight into the leader of this robbery, knocking him to the ground.
coding by @Cychotic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back