• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Next Gen RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So in Marvel mood and thinking about stuff like Next Avengers and Spider-Man Renew Your Vows so I want to do a RP with Next generation characters.
Of course the normal characters can be in it to thinking we each play some for the RP.
And of course OCs are aloud along with really any character form the comics or something like Next Avengers or Mayday Spider-Girl anyone who's a kid of a hero or even villains

I have lots of OCs for this depending on what we do like it can just be Avengers or X-Men related characters or more depending on what we do.
The kids ages can be anything really the main ages I have set for the ones I came up with very some are like 10 or 11 a few are 14.
I don't mind really.

And please note a few things 1 I prefer to use Comic elements or stuff from cartoons as they have a lot more to work with I don't do RPs just based on the MCU stuff from it could be used but just know I like using stuff from the comics a lot so if your interested but don't know the comics let me know and I can explain some stuff to avoid confusion.

And my replies aren't super long if that bugs you don't ask to RP normal that ends with the person leaving and I hate that.

My replies aren't like one word each time it it's not like I'm doing 3-5 sentences every single reply.

If your fine with this stuff and are interested in this we can always discuss a plot or something.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back