• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel/MCU - Steve/Bucky

westerntremors

Longtime role player, looking for a longer-term RP with the Steve/Bucky pairing.

- I'm in my late 20s and will only write with those over 18
- Depending on the plot, pace, and what's necessary to move the action forward I typically write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs
- I reply minimum once a day, but average is more likely to be about six replies a day
- More than happy to write either Steve or Bucky
- I've never actually written on a forum setting; happy to give threads of PMs a reply. Off-site methods for me are Discord, email.
- Very flexible with plots, themes, settings, etc. For me, the joy of role playing is writing for an audience of one, so I aim very much to please! I favour angst, conflict, dark/harmful situations, hurt/comfort, decent amounts of plot.

Hoping that covers a lot of common questions. If you have any others, I'm very happy to answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back