• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom marvel love triangle rp

leif

hello!
i just posted something earlier today so i don't really wanna make this some big post so im just gonna get right into it

im craving a marvel love triangle roleplay right now
i would want either tony and loki /or/ thor and loki as my love interests

we can double up or not if you don't want to, i don't have a preference

message me if interested!​

Hello! I’m Nyx and I’d love to write with you! I actually just came back from a few months hiatus so I’m really craving to brainstorm and create! I love the idea of a love triangle and can play Tony for you if you’d like, I do have some experience in playing as Loki too. I wonder if you’d possibly be into doubling though? I’m craving for a Natasha and Bucky love triangle that I’ve never been able to get a partner for.

Hello! I’m Nyx and I’d love to write with you! I actually just came back from a few months hiatus so I’m really craving to brainstorm and create! I love the idea of a love triangle and can play Tony for you if you’d like, I do have some experience in playing as Loki too. I wonder if you’d possibly be into doubling though? I’m craving for a Natasha and Bucky love triangle that I’ve never been able to get a partner for.
Yeah I love doubling!! I'd be down for that, I'm not amazing at playing Bucky just a heads up, but I'll try my best

Yeah I love doubling!! I'd be down for that, I'm not amazing at playing Bucky just a heads up, but I'll try my best
Awesome! If it’d make you more comfortable, I’d be just as happy to swap Bucky for Steve? I know most have played as Steve. ☺️

Awesome! If it’d make you more comfortable, I’d be just as happy to swap Bucky for Steve? I know most have played as Steve. ☺
I can do whichever, I have played Steve more, but if you prefer bucky I really don't mind trying

but if you wanna go ahead and pm me we can talk about it more there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back