• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Loki X Oc Rp

The guard felt confused to whhy Loki was reacting the way he was. He didn't know what to do, he partly wanted to help Loki but he knew he had orders to uphold and if he let Loki out, then Odin would have his head. He listened to him as he said the person in question was not on Asgard and was his daughter, making him look wide eyed. "how do I know this is not some trick you've devised to get out?" he told him.

Aelin saw a thief appear below, and quickly jumped down to the street level with barely a sound made. It was swift and effortless, glad to be away from the one colleague who annoyed her greatly. She caught the thief red handed, taking back the stolen goods and returning them to the rightful owner nearby.

Loki looks at the gaurd and takes a deepbreath trying to keep himself calm as he looks at him and bites his lip a little bit trying to keep himself calm as he trembles looking at him biting it so hard that he starts to draw blood. Seeing that the gaurd looks torn as he watches him makes him sigh as a thought come to him and he looks back at the gaurd with a deep hakey breath as he says slowly trying to stay calm and speak as camly and as slowly as possible so he dosent sound mad and trying to convince him after all something has to be done about this. "I know i cant make you belive me but if you wont let me out take me to odin so i can tell him"

The guard kept watch of him and listened as he continued to convince him it was important he left his cell. He gulped and nodded, taking down the cell barrier and letting him out. "go..." he said, "before I regret my actions" he added.

Aelin sighed when she dealt with the thief, bored of her work already, she saw no point in sending him to Odin and saw no reason to believe he was a spy from another realm who wanted Asgard to fall. She decided to walk around the market and grabbed some fruit as she walked, paying for it respectfully. Her mind kept drifting back to Loki and wondering how he was healing up in the cells.

Loki nods a little bit and nods "thank you" he says hurriedly as he runs out of his cell as soon the energy barrier is down and out running towards the exit panic starting to fill him as he runs having time to think this all through now and how stupid this was probly going to be. After all this may be a trap and there is a part of him that is kinda secretly hoping that it will be one as well so his fears wont be confirmed that is the last thing he wants to be true what he fears most. What is at the front of his mind now it that as he runs he starts to relise one fact that will most likly become true in a matter of minutes maybe even seconds. It is very unlikely that on his way up from the cells....infract near impossible that while he runs from the place through the the palace and into the village that there will be no one about. He will meet people and they will stop him and question him about what he is doing out of the cell and after that they will probly not be as merciful as the gaurd by his cell and will take him straight to Odin.

Ain was minding her own business when she heard a commotion just behind her. She looked around, chuckling the apple in the nearest bin and saw Loki running through to seemingly try and escape. She jogged over to him, and ran beside him, "what are you doing out of the cell? What's going on?" she asked him, curious to how he was even out here in the open. She then saw an alcove and grabbed him, pulling him out of the public eye. "talk to me" she said again.

Loki runs taking shakey deep breaths as he looks round as people start to see him and eyes widen as they point and some of the gaurds start to look over at him with a verry suspicious look in there eyes its clear they are thinking if they should do something about him being out and there. Looking over at she runs beside him he trys to pull away from her as he is pulled into a hidden alcove and looks at her with a small sigh. He is shaking more as he looks at her knowing that time is running out and he dosent have time unable to go through explaining it again like he did to the guard aster all she shouldn't bee here and he needs to go. Feeling a sense of disappointment as he looks at her sighing knowing he is gong to end up being taken to odin again he says with a shakey breath "there is no time to explain "

Aelin looked at him wanting an explanation but she could also tell just how much whatever it was was weighing down on his mind. "okay... Where do we need to go?" she simply replied after he spoke, gesturing for them to take the more discreet paths to get out of the main city to get onto the rainbow bridge to leave Asgard. "you can explain on the way, because if you're to get out without Odin knowing? You're going to need me, someone whose an expert of moving through the shadows" she told him. "also, you're a trickster, can't you... Switch up your appearance or something?" she asked him.

Loki nods a little bit as he walks with her with a small sigh glancing round a little bit and biting his lip slowly with a small shake of his head biting his lip so it bleeds more not even noticing that it is now so consumed in his own thoughts as he looks over at her shaking his head a little " I could yes but i think its unwise and also i cant really do it at the momment its to complicated to explain really if you want to here why im getting out of here ". He looks over with a small sigh glancing round as they move and looking at her finally with a small sigh "you know you dont have to come with me"

She notices his lip start to bleed from the amount of biting he was doing to it, grabbing a piece of cloth out of her back pocket and handing it to him, whilst gesturing at his lip. She listened to what he had to say and took his judgement on the whole usage of his powers. "I know I don't but its go with you and bring you back safe and alive or walk the market bored out of my skull and deal with Fandral's unwanted advances. I know which I'd rather deal with" she told him honestly. "so for my sanity please accept my help" she smirked.

He looks at it with a small frown and moves his hand to his lip with a small sigh pulling it away looking a little bit at his fingers seeing the blood on it and it makes him frown he haddent even been relising that he had been biting it so hard. Pressing the cloth to it he wipes the blood off of his lip with a small sigh glancing round before he holds it out to her with a small sigh shaking his head a little bit "thanks i diddent even relise i was biting it". He looks over at her and tries to smile but fails mostly feeling to shaken to do it thinking before he nods and looks back over at her "i see then alright i will let you help me after all i could use some help"

Aelin let him dab his lip of the blood that he had drawn, before shaking her hand when he went to give back the cloth. "keep it" she told him. She nodded at him agreeing to let her help as she helped him get across the bridge. "good because I wasn't going to take no as an answer" she smirked.

Reaching the end, she took over in talking to Heimdall, convincing them to allow them to leave Asgard on the promise that she would stay with Loki the whole time and bring him back as soon as possible. "Loki, where do we need to go?" she asked him.

Loki nods and takes a deep shakey breath as he puts the cloth into his pocket with a small sigh and nods looking round before laughing a little weakly as they continue to walk making him sigh a little bit at her words. "that i did guess and is one of the reasons i said yes to your help i know i would be fighting a losing battle and also it would be good to have some help with this i have a feeling we will need it".

As they reach the bifrost he watches as she convinces heimdall to let him go with a small sigh feeling a anxious feeling in the pit of his stomach before he looks over at her as she asks with a smal sigh "its a base of mine"

Aelin nodded, trusting him that whatever had gotten him so worked up would require more than himself to fix. With the convincing of Heimdall accomplished, and asking Loki where they needed to go, she let Loki take over in getting Heimdall to set the coordinates.

With the coordinates set, Heimdall opened the bifrost for them both, "I will keep watch as is my duty but if Odin finds out I will not lie to him" he warned them both, before gesturing for them to go before it was too late.

Loki gives a small nod and looks at him with a small sigh thoughts still running through his head as he sighs a little "that is as i would expect odin will find out about this everntually that i do know he always does....." He gives a small nod and steps forward so that the power takes them and finds himself almost as soon as it has begun standing in a deserted allyway with a small sigh looking round to check they are in the right place.

When it was ready, Aelin went through the bifrost with Loki, knowing when they reached wherever they had to be, she had to trust Loki completely to get them around. She glanced at their surroundings when they arrived, seeing they were in a deserted alleyway. "lead the way" she told him, finding her eyes and senses being hyper vigilant as she was in a new place that she didn't know.

Loki looks round and nods a little bit as he waits for her to arrive beside him . Taking that time to look round and confirm in his mind that they are in the right place even through he goes there all the time his head on this one occasion feels strangely unclear almost fuzzy. Maybe it was the stress and panic of the moment that causes this but he nods as she lands beside him trying to push all that out of his head and starting of down the alleyway towards the end. Reaching a wooden door at the end of it he stops and seems to freeze taking a deep breath starting to suddenly panic as he turns to look at he saying slowly "are you sure you want to come with me?" he asks

Last edited:
Aelin let Loki lead the way, walking beside him as he did so. She took notes of the route they were taking and where they were heading, a trait she learned to do years ago. Seeing a wooden door at the alleyway, she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in curiosity before lowering it as she looked at him back. "of course I'm sure. I wouldn't have come with you this far if I didn't want to help you" she told him. "so continue, if it's this important to you then I'll do all I can to help you fix whatever has happened" she added.

Loki nods as he takes a deep breath and bites his lip again nodding and letting out a small sigh as he looks round giving a small nod knowing that he will have no chance in trying to convince her otherwise and to just stay away and not help him "okay but you may wish you haddent come. Reaching out he knocks on the door listening and when he hears no reply starts to panic a little more and pushes the door open to show a darkend room stepping inside looking round calling out "amy"

Aelin could tell that Loki was partly hoping she would back down and turn back, leaving him to do this alone, but she was stubborn and when she put her mind to a mission, she refused to double back and walk away from it. So this instance was no different for her even when he told her she may regret agreeing to help him. She just shrugged off his warning and let him knock on the door before just stepping inside a dark room. She rose an eyebrow when he called out a female's voice, curious to who this Amy was to him.

Loki takes a deep breath as he looks round listening hard hearing no response panic starting to rise up inside him more as there is silence and no reply back. Glancing back at her he moves forward and heads down a hallway and into a room leading off of it with a deep shakey breath as he looks round with a small sigh his eyes searching the room and he suddenly freezing as he sees a female figure laying on the other side of the room a dark stain on the floor round her but hard to make out in the darkness

Aelin let Loki go in front to look around for this mysterious Amy person. She kept following him when they found a body on the floor and what seemed to be a puddle of some kind underneath them. She instantly went on guard incase whoever did this to the person was still around and she'd have to defend Loki and this mysterious person, whom she guessed was Amy. "go, check on them, I got your back incase the attacker is still around" she told him. "but if this is who you were after, you got a lot of explaining to do when it's safe" she warned him.

Loki looks rouns and nods a little as he takes a shakey breath "thats understood" he says with a shakey breath without another word he half runs half walks over to the figure ad kneels down beside her form reaching out and touching her arm shaking her "amy amy". She doesnt move and he takes a deep breath moving his hand to her face turning her over to see lost of deep wounds on her shaking as he gasps cursing .

Aelin follows Loki over to the girl on the floor, keeping an eye out on their surroundings. As he knelt down to the girl and tried to wake her up, she couldn't help but wonder who this girl was and why she was so important to Loki. "I'm going to just do a sweep of the place, make sure we're not being watched" she told Loki quietly, before walking around the building as quietly and effortlessly as possible. She not only wanted to make sure they were alone, but she wanted clues to who attacked the young girl and if she could find any kind of clues to what happened, she would be happy.

Loki nods and takes a deep breath even though he is hardly listening as she trys to wake the female up again with no luck starting to really panic now as he sighs and looks down at her wounds trying to keep himself calm knowing that if he loses his head now it wouldent help anything. Using his power a golden glow emanates around her as he trys to close the wounds with a deep shakey breath. Her chest is barly rising and she seems drained of colour its hard to know how much blood she has lost since its dark.

Aelin looked around but she just couldn't find anyone around which she found to be a relief. She was heading back toward Loki and this Amy girl, when she heard a rustle coming from the back door, so she quickly headed to where the noise was coming from, only to find a stray animal making a run for it. Sighing, she headed back to Loki and squatted down, seeing him healing the girl's wounds. "how is she doing?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back