• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Loki X Oc Rp

Aelin headed to Loki, not wanting to risk much more happening. Yet Loki just couldn't help himself but to get the last word in one more time which made her internally roll her eyes and face palm. Reaching him, she grabbed his arm and lead him out the room, fully aware that the other guard was following them to her home. She then found herself whispering to him so the guard couldn't hear what was to be said. "Loki why did you have to piss him off like that? All you had to do was keep your mouth shut and leave the room. Please, just ride this one out so to speak and do what he says...for all our sanity. I want to help you but I don't want to be banished from here either."

Loki looks round as she grabs him arm making him sigh in annoyance wasent it obvious why he feels annoyed that she doesnt get it. "because he diddent listen like i knew he wouldent he deserves it if thanos does what has he ever done for me nothing exept put his own stupid kid first. You know what thats like and whe you finally tell the truth he just laughs and trys to lock you up in a cell." there is annoyance in his voice as he takes a deep breath and looks over at her "try and imagin it what thats like now im sorry if i slightly disturbed your reputation but i have bigger things to worry about than stupid placements"

Aelin listened to what he said back at her and it metaphorically rubbed her the wrong way. In one swift movement she swung him and her rou d and slammed him against one of the many pillars, pinning him in place. Anger was in her usually dark brown eyes, flickers of gold flaring up as she stared at him. "I get it better than you could ever imagine Loki! Don't you ever assume I don't know what it's like. This is more than my rank! You truly think you're the only one with an invisible leash around your neck from him?! Well you're not!" she scolded him, before sighing and moving away from him, gesturing for the guard to stand down. "I swear all you Gods are the bloody same!" she cursed. "now get moving" she said continuing her walk back to her home, biting her bottom lip to try and compose herself from her outburst.

Loki wtches her with a small laugh watching as she walks away "I diddent says that i was and id moreimagin it as a blade round your neck". He follows her slowly with a small sigh "your all the same you warriors always losing your cool lashing out and then breaking down worried about there place and you think that we arent and think that we are just selfish and stupid " he looks at her with a small scowel "dont give me orders"

Aelin tried so hard to not retort back at him. She needed to keep her cool, knowing how dangerous she could be if she didn't. She had to admit to herself that he was right about it feeling more like a blade to her throat. She knew one wrong move and she was either banished, be made to be a lone wanderer with no home or realm to belong to or just downright killed as an example of insolence. "we're not all like that, we're not all like your brother and the warriors three" she countered, as they made it back to her home, where again she unlocked the front door but walked in first this time after giving the order to remain outside to the other guard.

"I could have let Odin throw you into the cells, but I got him to agree to let you heal up here. So don't mistake me for someone who is all about rank." she told him. "you can sleep on the couch with the blankets" she told him. "and FYI, you weren't the only one ripped from your home world as a child during war and for what it's worth? I believe you about Thanos" she added. She was honestly still so angry at Loki, but she still believed him about Thanos, unlike Odin.

Loki nods and looks round "thats fine im used to sleeping on the floor and might end up doing so anyway they all feel so soft its scary" he sighs a little and doesnt look at her a small gleam in his eyes but the rest of his face emotionless as he dosent look at her "i know that you are not but it feels like that sometimes"

He takes a deep breath and looks round again before back at her shaking his head thoughts running through his head as he trys o make up his mind watching her as she walks in also conscious of the gaurd standing outside the door probly listening to everything. "listen im sorry about acting like that i just get so tired of others thinking im not sane or making it all up it becomes so tiresome to be honest"

Aelin nodded and sighed. She knew her demeanor came off as hostile, and she was usually so unapologetic about it as it as it was a coping and survival instinct. She listened to him apologise and had to admit it was surprising to hear someone of that family apologise at all. "I apologise also Loki." she replied, removing her long coat and hanging it up, which revealed her shirt was sleeveless and badly healed scars creeping out from underneath on her back and onto her shoulders. Her blades now on view where she sheathes them in the back of her belts.

She had no problem if Loki ended up on the floor at any point, she was fully intending on sleeping in her bedroom, knowing that with the guard outside she would know if he tried to escape during the night. "I'll make some tea" she commented, having not noticed the gleam in his eyes from earlier when he looked at her. Instead she just walked to the little open kitchen to boil some water.

Loki gives a small laugh and shakes his head a little "there was no need for you to be sorry it was me i was being a insurable u=idiot and a lot of other things i do admit that and im the only one that should be sorry". He admits with a small sigh. Watching her he moves to sit down and as soon as she is gone he buries his head in his hands that is starting to pound now it always does this it is a warning that he is too stressed tired or whatever they all seem to have melted into one latly life is a blur of chaos and pain nothing more seems able to creep through to him.

Aelin accepted his apology as she made some healing tea, a tea from her own realm that was popular in medicine. If unwell, it was just a nice herbal tea but for those with ailments, it had a healing factor. She was gone for no more than two minutes as she made it, before bringing it all out on a tray, which she placed down on the table. She picked up the teapot and poured two cups of tea, putting one in front of him. "here, this will help with your headache" she told him much more softly than previously. She recognised his posture as one who has head pain all too well. She reacted the same way if she had one, not to mention her observance skills were top notch. She then picked up her own cup and sipped the hot liquid, before sitting next to him on the only seat she had in her home.. The couch.

Loki takes a deep but shaky breath as he trys to stop the pain starting to build up. Digging his nails into his head so focused on trying to end the pain he doesn't notice her walking back into the room after all being to focused on trying to stop the pain as it escalated. He is roused from his thoughts by her voice making him look up with a small sigh eyes widening a little as he reaches out without saying a word and takes the cup. raising it to his lips he takes a sip willing to do or take anything that had any chance even small of stopping the pain in his head and still emanating from his wounds even better a little as they are.

She had never been let down by the hot sweet but slightly bitter tea before when it came to numbing the pain and quickening the healing process, so she hoped it wouldn't let Loki down either. "this tea will help, it's a recipe from Alfheim. Where I'm from... Originally. Its never let me down, so I hope it'll help you as well" she told him. "I know you say I have no idea to apologise, but I feel like I did. I was rash with you when I shouldn't have been. Not many can get under my skin like you did" she smirked. "not even your brother" she added.

He sips it slowly with a small smile it warms him and he can feel the pain starting to slip away well some of it at least. But that was to be expected after all these woulds were and still are deep so they are bound to hurt a lot. Laughing a little bit as he looks over at her unable to stop himself from smiling as he nods shaking his head a little "you may say so but i admit that i have and have been told by many others that i seem to have a real knack for that getting under other peoples skin and anoying them like hell so its alright"

The whole time she was sat beside him, she was staring into her cup, smirking as she listened to his reply, smiling and chuckling as he admitted he had a knack of doing exactly what he did to her. "I've heard the stories. Mostly from Thor when he's drunk in the taverns. Which is just one more thing I cannot stand... His ability to get so wasted and think he's so bloody amazing. And his ravings about how amazing this Jane from Midgard is" she rolled her eyes as she spoke. "he is good to fight beside, but his other activities are much to be desired..." she smirked. "I can only withstand Lady Sif out of the lot of them, outside of battle" she added. She finally looked up at him to see he had been looking at her, before quickly glancing back down.

Loki laughs and looks down with a small laugh "oh my god yes i cant agree more with that point. i have never got the whole getting drunk thing and all that i dont like to drink so i suppose i wouldent anyway but still i get you point.". Taking a deep breath he smirks a little bit and looks over at her with a small sigh finally asking the question he has been dying to since they first got back feeling like it had been burning up inside him this whole time. "so what else has happend while i was gone then say cause i mean its a long time i have been ggone for"

Aelin agreed with a chuckle, drinking was never her thing. She only ever drank at special events, but otherwise she preferred her own company. "I agree. I avoid the nights at the taverns at all costs. I much prefer my own company most of the time" she told Loki, wondering how it was so easy to talk to him. She glanced up at him at his next question, before sighing wondering where to begin. "a lot has happened. Thor has moped about since being away from Jane Foster for one. Always asking Heimdall to give him updates on her whereabouts. He thinks we don't know but we do. I try to stay out of everything, but I think Lady Sif is jealous of Jane if you ask me" she started to explain before going into more detail on how life has been on Asgard. She tried to remember as much as she could, telling him of the odd battle she was apart of on various realms. She also added how she had been doing her hardest to keep Fandral away from her and avoiding his advances onto her.

Loki smiles and nods a little "yea i dont tend to at all i have had a bad past with it so i tend to...." He stops suddenly and looks away knowing that he has said too much and shouldent have looking up he sighs a little bit and cant bring himslf to look at her withing that he haddent admitted that to her with a small sigh. Loki listends to her and nods but still dosent say anything as he looks over biting his lip a little,

Aelin nodded, getting where he was coming from. "I understand, there's no judgement here" she replied to him. She meant it when she said it, she was never one to judge someone for their choices in such matters. "I don't tend to drink myself" she admitted to him. She finished her tea and put the cup down on the tray. "I... Should let you get some rest" she told him, standing up. "if you need anything, I'm just in the room to the left there, don't hesitate to call for me" she told him.

Loki nods and takes a deep beath feeling like he needs to explain "i was in trouble it wasent a good idea but i stopped a few years ago managed to i mean".He looks over at her finishing the last of his tea and giving a small yawn looking round at her words and nodding "I will i should thank you for doing this and not letting me get put in a cell in the dungeons just yet that i cant repay you for"

Aelin nodded, listening to his words. She was honoured he opened up a little bit to her but felt he didn't have to do that if he didn't want to. She still didn't judge him for his decision, and nodded at his next words. "you're welcome, I just wish I had more power to keep you out of the cells" she told him honestly. She knew once he was healed he was to be in the dungeons, and for that she did feel bad. "get some rest. I'll see you in the morning" she told him, before going into her bedroom and changing for bed.

Loki nods and takes a deep breath looking round at her and listening to her words with a small dep breath nodding "i know and again like i said a bit ago i am sorry that i snapped at you earlier and also made a scene in front of Odin." Saying nothing else he watches her go before looking round and moving his hand to run through his hair debating his options knowing that he should get some sleep but feeling that may provoke his memory's to return the bad ones at least.

Before she left for the room, she nodded her acknowledgement of his thanks. In her room, she changed and got into bed, but she could not sleep for a while. She sat up in bed awake, wondering how a simple patrol routine turned into holding one of Odin's sons in her home for him to heal and rest up before being sent to the cells in the dungeons. She wondered what she had done to find herself in such a position and oh how she pictured Thor's face if or when he found out who she was opening her home up to, not to mention Fandral. The very idea made her smirk to herself knowing how badly he would take it when she wouldn't even open her home to him and refuse his advances. For some reason, with his story and what he had clearly been through, Loki was different in her eyes. She didn't doubt or dispute that Loki had done very questionable things in the past but she could have sworn she was seeing another side to the man. Her mind couldn't stop thinking about her first impressions of him and even how he managed to get under her skin unlike anyone else.

Loki takes a deep breath as he sits there with a small sigh thoughts looking round and taking a deep breath as he sighs sitting there in the dark. Making up his mind he grabs a cution and throws it onto the floor and gets down laying on the ground with a small sigh his head resting on his arm and trying to slepp. closing his eyes he takes a deep breath felling a anxious feeling in his stomach that he wants to sleep well and hopeffully act sane.

Aelin didn't know when it happened, but at some point during the night she had fallen asleep and was laying down in her bed, one arm under her pillow as she always slept, due to the fact she had a small knife under there for protection. It was a habit she never grew out of and had no intention of growing out of. Although in a deep sleep, she had the ability to always know if there was a threat and wake up straight away if it warranted it. She was always ready to fight, no matter how much she looked like she was vulnerable and unaware.

She dreamed of her childhood as was a regular occurrence for Aelin. The war that erupted in her realm and her being taken by an Asgardians and Odin agreeing to bring her to Asgard and made to believe she was being saved but she was also treated at first badly, people trying to figure her out to see if she could turn against them or become an ally. Eventually Lady Sif took her in and trained her personally.

Loki takes a deep breath as he looks round the room the sarkness starting to numb his eyes. As his eyes ajust to the darkness he looks round trying to get used to the structure and layout of the room so he can momirise it all it helps so if he wakes he wont freak out in a strange shape in the darkness. Pulling a gun from his pocket he lays it on the floor beside him.falls slowly asleep with a small sigh closing his eyes not noticing as he does so simply seeming to blink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back