• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Loki X Oc Rp

Asgards Valkyrie

Hopelessly obsessed with fictional characters
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It had been years since Loki had been announced dead, some still mourned his death but he was remembered by the people., especially in the hearts of the few who were close to him. Loki shakes his head slowly as he stumbles towards the palace making sure not to be seen by anyone looking weak. The pain that seems to creep inside him consuming him seems to be getting worse by the minute as he looks ahead of him muttering under his breath shakily. He in truth seems distant from them like he isent fully there half there and half lost. As he reaches the palace looking up at it slowly trembling more suddenly shivering . He is still cautious even though it is the middle of the night knowing that full well there are the occasional few (like him) that had liked to wander about at night. Stumbling inside he makes as quickly as he can down the corridor his haste distracting him and all his caution falling away just his luck that he should walk round the corner and straight into someone.

(Closed with MzHyde MzHyde )

Aelin Moonwater was relatively young in comparison to her comrades and fellow warriors of Asgard, if she was on Earth her age would be the closest to around 27 years old. Her white silvery hair always tied up into a long ponytail showing off her elf ears, her eyes dark brown that seem to stand out against her pale skin. She was taken in as a mere child by the Asgardians, an orphan from Alfheim. Growing up she proved herself worthy to be a warrior, trained by Lady Sif herself, to th epoint she showed herself worthy of the title Asgard's assassin. She took her title seriously and used that to always keep watch in the night. Tonight was no different, she refused to take the night off and continued her patrol, so continue she did when something unusual happened that night and someone hunched over and shaking came crashing into her.
Out of instinct, she went into fight or flight mode, jumped back and pulled out a blade in front of her. "who are you? State your name!" she ordered, not realising that it was indeed Loki.

Loki stumbles back a little keeping his head down as he shakes unsure what to do his mind suddenly racing. He could be stuck now if he tried to run this person had a blade and it is pointing at him at the moment . They must be skilled or they wouldn't be out on patrol at night. Therefore if he tries to run then it would most likely end up in him getting attacked and wounded more than he already is or even worse killed , that may not be so bad but even if he did die he would like to try and explain even redeem himself a bit before and he wouldn't get the chance if she attacked. But if he showed himself then he could easily be dragged to Odin and chained up without a single chance to explain what is going on or what has been happening to him while they all think him dead. They would probably think him a coward and not care to hear his excuses thinking him a fool or coward even and thats one thing he cant take. Making up his mind he straightens up a little and lowers his hood the moonlight instantly falling on his face showing all his features and at the same time all of his wounds on his face and neck.

Aelin watched on as the hooded figure stepped back and seemingly was trying to work out what their best options were. She was getting inpatient by them and was ready to take action when they removed the hood from their head and revealed who they were. She couldn't believe it was Loki, the adoptive son of Odin and brother of Thor. Like the rest of the nine realms, she was convinced he had indeed been killed. He looked incredibly injured and frail, making her slowly sheath her blade, knowing that if she was to do what was expected of her, she had to take him to top, but his state made her think twice about such an action. She could see he needed help and first aid, slowly walking up to him she took in his injuries. "Loki? It is truly you? How are you alive?" she asked in a hushedbut shocked tone, every now and then looking around to make sure they were indeed alone.

Feeling conflicted in what she should do, she mentally fought between showing him to the Royal family and taking him to seek first aid, before finally deciding that he did need seeing to first. He clearly was sneaking around for a reason, and she had to honour that action. She knew what it was like to move in the dark, it was where she worked best, what made her so lethal to her enemies, what brought her respect from her comrades and equals. "we must get you first aid." she stated, showing she was not going to be a threat to him, if he were not to be a threat to her.

Loki takes a shaky breath watching her reaction his eyes wide and full of a certain fear more than before. Unsure if he can trust her and fearing that he wont be able to scares him more since he knows that she will take him straight to Odin and he wouldn’t get a chance to tell anyone what had happened , Simply all that would happened was he would be dragged down to a cell in the dungeons never to see daylight again probly and left there to rot in chains when that is not what he deserves. Truly others may not understand so he will have a lot of explaining to do ,and he recognises and accepts that it will not be easy but he will have to, to avoid being locked up , or maybe even save his life from execution. Anyway, he must be given another chance. what thanos did to him has changed him so much and to not be able to warn them would be foolish.

Looking up at her making up his mind on what he should say knowing that he will have to choose his words carefully he opens his mouth to speak. His voice is sore and sounds weak “yes, it is…I am…...”. At the mention of medical he flinches back a little but nods slowly to show he agrees with her and he will not do her any harm unless she tries to hurt him.

Aelin knew after she sought him some kind of medical, she would have to take him to Odin. Yet despite her reputation for being unforgiving in battle, she did have a heart and if someone needed help she would give it. Yet she also would keep her oath to her King and be a good soldier as she didn't want to risk her refuge in Asgard. It may have been Years, but she always knew if you were not an Asgard native you could be banished at the slightest wrong doing. If Odin could have once banished Thor, his own son, he wouldn't hesitate to banish her, a daughter from Alfheim, the realm of the white elves. She watched as Loki confirmed it was indeed him standing in front of her and she also saw how he was trying to figure eiut if he could trust her, just as she was figuring out if she could trust him. She also noticed the way he flinched and shuddered at the mention of medical, before reluctantly nodding and agree to be seen to.

She led him through the hallways, keeping close whilst keeping a sharp eye on her surroundings, and the moment she saw a fellow soldier come near, she helped him into hiding before continuing to lead him through the Palace. Instead of taking the turn to the right toward the medical room, she lead him to the left and down to the barracks where she lived. She knew she had her own medical supplies in her home, and figured it would be the safest place for him. "I have medical supplies in my home, it seems to me you'd rather stay unseen as much as possible for as long as possible" she told him. Her tone remaining stoic, and not giving away anything that she could be thinking in her mind just yet. It wouldn't be too much longer before they reached her home and she ushered him inside before someone saw them both.

Loki walks slowly beside her his eyes flicking round all the while searching for even the slightest hint of movement just in case. It was unlike him....or it had used to be always checking he was alone and there was no one around or following. But now thats all he seems to do it had become almost instinct now after all that he had been through he had had to after all constantly checking for danger or anything that could hurt him. Walking quickly he looks down at his boots that the carpet is muffling the noise of and sighs a little bit his mind still racing alert for any sound of noise even the slightest could panic him. As they turn he frowns a little but listens to he and gives a small nod "you are smart then but you plan to give me up to odin then?. He asks with a small sigh looking over at her as they walk.

She had to smirk at his comment about calling her smart and his assumption that she would send him straight to Odin after she had tried to fix him up, even just a little bit to the best of her abilities. She was no nurse, but she knew enough to get through a battle and hoped that those skills would help Loki enough. When they got to her home, she closed the door behind them and gestured for him to sit anywhere he wanted to, "please.. Sit anywhere you like". Her home was basic, but it had all the amendenties that one would need to live alone comfortably. She had a couch, paintings on the wall and a bedroom, among a kitchen and bathroom. Blankets adorned the back of the couch of fur and fleeces. It may be basic, but it was homely and warm thanks to the small fireplace opposite the couch. "If I'm to remain loyal to your family and keep my right to be a citizen of Asgard as well as my place as a warrior, then I'll have to send you to Odin. You've probably noticed by my ears, I'm not an Asgardian." she explained.

She headed to her bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit before walking back to Loki. Her kit was a brown small chest, traditional nose runes etched into it that said what it contained. Opening it she pulled out a bottle of antiseptic and some pads so she could disinfect his wounds. "I want to help if you would allow me to Loki" she told him, her posture being less uptight to when he first saw her in the halls of the Palace.

He walks with her and takes a sharp breath as she shoves him inside her place making him stop and look round with a small sigh moving his hand to his chest that is starting to ache more as he looks down at it with a small sigh muttering "Not now". Straightening up again he takes this chance to look round and smiles a little unable to deny the fact that it is verry homely and would make you comfterable if you lived there. Taking a deep breath again he nods and smiles weakly at her moving over to slowly sit down in a chair shivering suddenly even though the place is verry warm. Looking up at her he takes a deep breath before nodding slowly at her words "i understand and i get that he will have to know i dont want you jeopardising your place here".

Watching cautiously as she approaches with the box he eyes it a little suspiciously as she gets closer and watches her movements closely with a small frown. Taking a deep reath he makes up him mind and nods at her "yes you can help"

With Loki sat down, she perfected on the wooden table in front of him, nodding when he agreed to let her help him. She checked his face and neck first, finding his injuries curious but she said nothing about it at first and instead opening the bottle. "it's just antiseptic" she reassured him as she saw him eye it all suspiciously. "and thank you for understanding" she added, realising she never acknowledged his previous comment until now. She soon started to tend to his wounds, knowing it would sting, even a God, but it would help. "can I ask how you escaped and what happened?" she asked curiously and cautiously. She didn't want to overstep her mark as a simple warrior and soldier, but she did want to know as well.

"everyone thought you were dead, including Thor. If I'm overstepping my place, do say" she added, her tone getting softer as she concentrated on seeing to his wounds, her deep brown eyes focused solely on what she was doing. She had heard nothing but the stories of Thor stopping Loki from taking over Midgard and helping the Kree. She knew of the stories of his wish to be King of Asgard, but that was the only person's she knew of him. Yet here she was, risking her place to fight alongside the warriors three nursing Loki and hiding him in her home.

Loki watches her his eyes flicking to the bottle giving a small sigh as he nods starting to brace himself. Knowing that it will sting even to him as a god can feel pain that sadly is something he has tried to remove for years but with no success so far its a shame it would have made his life so much easier. Taking a slow deep breath as she starts to tend to the wounds that at the touch sting like crazy the wounds becoming red and inflamed by the stuff. Curling his hands so his nails did into his hands to try and deflect the pain stopping him from feeling it too much like he normally does although doubtful that it would make any.

"well i had to trick them all they are cunning and take it very seriously there job i was one of the trickiest to keep contained so they had to have constant guards in my cell outside it patrolling up and down outside in the corridor there were also cameras in the cell. I have to pretend i was ill it took a while but once they dragged me out of there i took my chance and got away and ran." He stops talking and looks down at his feet with a small sigh wincing in pain.

Aelin could tell that the disinfectant was stinging him, and she worked as delicately as possible. She didn't want to piss him off and risk being on the end of Loki's wrath. She had heard stories of his wrath and what could happen if one was on the end of it. She listened to his story of how he got away, thinking it was a clever move to make. She nodded at his story and patched up his wounds after making sure they won't get infected. "there, I'm afraid I'm not as good as the medical team, but they will heal well" she told him, putting her supplies back in the box and closing it once more. "I'm Aelin... Aelin Moonwater" she finally introduced herself. She was torn between making him getting some rest and taking him straight to Odin, knowing that rest is what he'd need. "I should be heading bsck onto patrol, my superiors will wonder where I am. Which means, I should take you to Odin." she explained, a hint of sympathy in her tone to show she did feel torn on having to do the right thing, as she did believe he had to rest.

Standing up off her table, she tapped the sides of her medical box, before walking back to the bathroom to put it away once more. Being out of Loki's eyesight, and him out of hers meant she was trusting him to not run for it, but if he so wished, there was the chance to do so. She washed her hands as she was in the bathroom before returning to see if he was there still or not. If he was, she had to do the correct thing and take him to his father.

Loki looks at her as she finishes cleaning all his wounds wincing but trying not to show his pain much. It had always been something he had tried so hard not to do but it always seems no matter how hard he always tries he cant help but show some sighn of pain. Wincing as she stops he nods a little at her words looking up at her as she puts the box away and takes a deep unsteady breath . As he watches her leave the room he sighs a little bit the thought of running crosses his mind , if he does he wouldent get locked up and would be free his wounds will heal and he will be fine . But again if he stays he will be safe even if he is in a cell and knows that that is the option he has to take. Nodding a little he gets up with a small sigh and stands waiting for her to retrn.

Returning to the main room, she saw that Loki hadn't tried to run so he was free of cells completely. She had to give him credit for not running and standing up to the consequences that would be awaiting him. "Let's leave and I hope for your sake Odin will be lenient on you for returning of her own occord" she told him, her tone showing her professional side once more to him, and not the softer side she showed him when attending to his wounds. She walked to the front door of her home, opening it in one swift movement and gesturing for him to exit. She should be chuffing him to take him to Odin, but with his insures she wasn't going to do such an action.

She also hoped she wouldn't be called out for leaving her post, she loved her job and was one of the few younger warriors that didn't shy away from death or battle. She just wanted to do a good job and be the perfect little soldier, unlike Thor or the other warrior's three, Aelin didn't see the point in partying in the evenings and gaining notches on her bedpost. For her, she didn't have time for such antics or love, it was all about her job and earning her right to remain an honourary Asgardian. She just hoped Loki coming back, didn't put a spanner in her plans and turn her world upside down.

Looking up he sees her there making him sighs a little at the look on her face with a small smile though as he asks with a small slightly exasperated sigh "did you think i would leave or run. I do admit that it did cross my mind but what good would it do i would be safe here even if i most likely end up in a cell out there" he gestures out the door "in the other parts of the universe i am never and never will be safe. Thats the sad truth of it all"

He looks at her giving a small laugh at her tone and nodding moving over to the door "okay then". it makes him smile how her sides change so easily and she is one minute kind and soft and the next...well she is hard going and loyal....a warrior to say the least. Looking away from her he lets his eyes scan the room one last time making him sigh a little bit as he net speaks not looking at her. "i must thank you for what you have done and helping me before you take me to odin it was brave of you. I will make sure to tell odin...my father that you did that and also that you are still loyal to him and took me there to him since you knew what was best. As do i and i cant argue that it is best to see Odin i deserve a punishment but before that happens i deserve a chance to explain. and you have hopefully given me that."

Aelin was slightly surprised that Loki had stayed and not made a run for it, but she didn't let her surprise show on her face. Instead she listened to what he said, explaining his reasons for not leaving and deciding to take whatever Odin gives him as punishment. Seeing him smile and chuckle at her gesturing to the door, letting him take a scan of her home once more before turning to her and giving her his thanks. "you're welcome. I am merely doing my job, and I can't just stand back and see an injured person but do nothing." she replied to him.

She lead him out of her home and headed toward the main hall room where Odin was still situated. The walk took a few minutes due to the sheer size of the place, but eventually they both made it, Aelin making a point to salute her superiors at the doors. "I found Loki, alive and injured. I have brought him to Odin" she declared, seeing the guards look at Loki then at each other before opening the doors for her to walk Loki inside. "your majesty, I have found Loki sneaking into Asgard and the Palace injured but as you can see very much alive." she spoke to Odin, taking one knee in a bow to him. "I believe what he has to say is valuable to us and he deserves to be listened to, despite his past actions" she told Odin.

Loki watches her with a small smile and laughs a little softly to himself as he looks at her and sees the surprise on her face at his words. Walking out with her they walk in silence with a small sigh he cant help but feel verry nervous suddenly with thoughts racing through his head. What if Odin doesn't listen what would he do then let him imprison him probly. But again there was still the thought in his mind that he should run and just try and disappear.

As they reach the doors his eyes flick to the guards but instantly move down to the floor the way they are staring at him as they bow them in is sickening. There is nothing wrong with it its just the looks he used to get when he was in the cells captured being tortured and held captive alone. They would watch as they passed by looks of shock and his least favourite pity. like he was some weak thing that needed saving no more to them than a animal in a cage. Taking a deep breath he lets her talk explaining a little before he gathers the courage to take a slow breath looking up at odin on his throne.

This was a time when Aelin was really putting all her trust on the fact that her judgements have always been respected in the past. She just hoped her rank was respected now and Odin would do as she suggested. She hated almost telling Odin what to do but in this instance, she could tell that Loki really needed the break and she was willing to put herself out to defend his right to explain what had happened to him and what he knew.

Odin gestured for her to stand up, to which she did, looking up at him as he went to speak. "is that so? And what is it you know Loki? It just be important if one of my top assassins is sticking her neck out for you here. All of Asgard have thought you dead! Pray tell, what information do you bring to me to warrant your escape from your death that Thor swore he witnessed" Odin commanded, his voice echoing through the main throne room, despite sitting down, his dominance still very much known. Aelin, if she was anyone else, would have given Loki the look of reassurance, but this time she had to remain professional and stoic.

LOki looks up at odin taking a deep breath as he listens to his words and sighs taking a deep breath. His eyes widen a little and the light cast on him is showing just how pale he is as he trys to make up his mind on what to say just deciding to tell the truth as he opens his mouth to speak. " Yes it is and i want you to listen to me dont do that thing that you always do where you just undermine me like always and sweep me aside"

Being strangly stern he speaks a little louder than before taking a deep breath and continuing "i faked my death because i wanted to get away and disappear i diddent want to cause any more trouble that i had. The new york thing i was forced to do i was mind controlled and tortured forced to inure that to protect all the ones i care about. I thought by dying they would think me dead and forget that i failed them. But they did not and found me again. that is where i have been until i escaped two days ago being tortured mind controlled and forced to do there bidding"

Odin listened to what Loki said, seeing how despite his frail look, he was being stern and he could see the typical Loki was still very much alive. He didn't believe fully that Loki was forced to do what he did in New York on Midgard, but he continued to let him speak nonetheless. "you caused a lot of instances of treason Loki, even if what you say is true, that cannot be looked passed" Odin started saying. "you put a whole realm in danger other than Asgard, tried to take my throne for your own selfish needs! I cannot look beyond that, but I will acknowledge the fact you have clearly paid some of that price for such actions"

Odin let what he said sink in before coming to a decision on what to do with Loki. "I hereby declare you be locked up here to finish paying for your sins in confinement but I will accept medical care to deal with your injuries." Odin finished. Aelin wasn't fully surprised that Odin took that stance, he was a strict ruler but she did think that Loki had paid his dues." Your majesty, permission to speak" she spoke up. "granted" Odin replied, "I know and respect that you say Loki needs to pay for the treason against Midgard but surely he has paid that enough. He was seriously injured and I feel imprisonment will serve no true purpose for him" she spoke up bravely. "I admire your bravery to speak up Aelin, but remember your place." Odin warned.

Loki hears this and looks up at him with a small sigh. "no that wil not happen you are not going to lock me up for something that i did not do i was forced and told to try and take the throne by them as well. Evreything i did was forced by him". There is anger in his voice as he looks up at odin with a small glower "i never wanted the throne i dont now i suffered for what putting all you first and protecting you that all i did and i know it." he stares up at him with a small sigh before scoweling "you dont care you are a fool you never did i tried to tell you and you dismissed me like i was nothing"

When Odin turned his judgement onto her, Aelin instantly went quiet. She knew she had no place to backchat him, unlike Loki who thought he could do such a thing, so she let him. She listened to what Loki said back at Odin, praying that it wouldn't get Loki into even more trouble. This night had started off as such a standard patrol night, a night she was getting bored, missing the action of a fight, then Loki returned and made it all full of drama. She glanced at Loki before glancing briefly up at Odin then down at the floor once more.

Odin slammed his staff onto the floor to make Loki silent, "enough of this insolence!! Loki of Asgard, I sentence you to the cells, to be under constant watch at all times." he commanded. "your majesty, if I could be so bold to offer a second option" Aelin spoke up once more, much to Odin's dismay. "until Loki heals up, may I suggest that I take watch of him myself at my home. Medical can check on him and I am more than capable of making sure he doesn't escape. If he does, you know my skills are more than enough to take him down if the order is to be given. But he needs proper rest, and not in a cell" she said with conviction in her tone.

She could see how Odin was contemplating the suggestion, and wondering why Aelin was taking such pity on his adoptive son. Truth was, Aelin understood what it was like not to be a true Asgardian, just like Loki. To be treated differently because their bloodline. So she thought she could help everyone by giving the suggestion she did. "very well.. I put Loki into your hands Aelin Moonwater. He is to be under your watch at all times" Odin finally agreed.

Loki cant help but laugh at odins anger as he watches him with a look of almost amusement in his eyes and one his face. He feels reckless almost free like it dosent matter what he says now after all what could odin really do to force him" you know what im not asgardian so i decline your offer although thank you for it you really are so kind". He is unable to help himself or restrain himself from saying it as his lips curve into a smile as he looks up at him starting to laugh at the look on his face "what did you realy think i was going to let you controll me or just shove me aside like old times father. No i dont think so"

"you are lucky that my top assassin is speaking up for you you insolent child!" Odin spoke, his tone conveying his rank above everyone and his dominance. He listened to what Aelin said and as much as he didn't like the idea, he did see where Aelin was coming from. "I will allow you stay in watch of Aelin whilst you rest and heal up. Then you will pay for your crimes, forced or not. There will be a guard nearby Aelin's place to make sure you don't try and run yet again or step out of line."Odin commanded as he gestured for one guard to take up that job. "do I make myself clear to both of you? " He questioned, but it was clear by his tone of voice that he didn't mean as a question but a warning to the both of them.

"perfectly your majesty... Whatever you wish" Aelin replied, bowing her head in respect before making one strong step backwards. "Loki, come on" she told him, seeing how far he was willing to push his luck with his adoptive father, but she didn't want him to get that far. She wasn't going to risk her job for his sass and backchat. If he went too far she would have no choice but to stop him, and that was something she truly didn't want to do.

"oh i see" Loki laughs at him but doesent say anything else with a small smirk on his face, Having been going to try and explain what had happened his hope had long since dissapeared for that after all he haddent expected much more from odin. After all he knows the truth and thats enough for him no matter if no one else belives him he knows what he has done and that he is innocent.

Starting to walk away he dosent answer odin unable to stop himself from laughing as he is almost at the door glancing back at her before he turns to look at odin a sudden gleam in his eyes as he speaks again to him. "you know im no longer a child or a monster whatever you want to call me your arrogance and blindness to see whats truly happening means nothing to me but i will say this now. You know when thanos comes for me and bet he will i hope that he comes for you and does evreything he did to me to you then maybe you will see you will understand and i hope that he lays waist to you". And he walks out with a small sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back