• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel interest check

goblinqueen

Hi, I’ve never posted here so I’ll try not to make an ass of myself. I’ll bold the important bits so you don’t HAVE to sift through me rambling (but like if you wanna you have that option lmao)

I’m Sarah! I’m 24, EST, and online daily. I’ve been writing well over a decade now, consider myself advanced lit, but I get a little lazy. Sue me! I’m just as happy to write you pages as I am to do something rapid fire and 1-2 paragraphs. It all depends on the person/plot/etc. I love to get to know, and make friends with, my scene partners! I’ll probably draw your characters, make playlists, make image boards for you. I get very excited and love to share in that!

I‘m looking to write in the Marvel universe, and most importantly I double up. If that’s a super old expression it means I ask you to play a pairing for me, and then I’ll do any pairing (provided it’s not incestuous/pedophilic) for you.

Regarding limits, I’m comfortable with most things provided you give me warning. I’m not looking to erp, and will get quite cross if you show up wanting that specifically.

So, now that all that’s done with, on to what I’m looking for and what I’m able to provide you!

I’m looking to rp over Here or discord specifically. My discord should be on my profile, but feel free to shoot me a DM asking for it if it’s hard to find! I don’t bite. Much.

I’m also looking to rp within Marvel Comics rather than the X/MCU - however! I will rp any character from the MCU for your pairing if you prefer, provided they’re not a whitewashed character (this includes the Maximoffs, and Peter Parker who has had most MCU aspects of him stolen from black characters).

I am looking to write a canon/canon crackship, and I am asking you to portray Miguel O’Hara (Spider-Man 2099) against my Madelyne Pryor (the clone of Jean Grey sorely in need of a redemption arc). I have a number of AUs for this, several spider-verse ideas, many marvel comics based ideas, and some completely separate AUs entirely. Alternatively, I’m happy to play out a plot we both come up with!

I can double with any ship you’d like, be it oc/canon, canon/canon, or oc/oc. My only hard nos are incest and pedophilia. I’m willing to research any character to the best of my abilities, but the areas I know best already are:

- Fantastic Four
- X-Men
- Spider-Man 2099
- Avengers
- X-Factor
- West Coast Avengers
- all the MANY marvel cartoons

I am also thoroughly caught up on the X/MCU (sadly). If you prefer the XMCU version of Charles Xavier? The MCU version of Captain America? Hell, the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon version of Nightcrawler? I‘m your gal. I’m happy to get excited about your super niche faves with you.

Okay! I think that’s it. Please feel free to shoot me a DM - or even jump straight to Discord. I can’t wait to hear from you!

Last edited:
Hey there, are you still looking for a RP partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back