• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Doubling Plot [Literate]

zooka

Vampire Slayer
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

As you may have guessed, I have a Marvel craving. I have two plots in mind but, before I get to those, I have a few requests:

• 18+ only, please. You can see my age in my profile. Younger than 18 is just strange for me, as I do like a bit of romance in my plots.
  • This will be doubling, so please be willing to put equal work into both characters you play.
  • I love help with plotting! If you've got something you've really wanted to play out, let me know! I will be doing the same. I tend to envision lots of scenes and scenarios and I just get so excited to play them out and try my best to get our characters there. I'll do the same for you!
  • Your posts don't have to be novels but posts should have detail and thought and energy and movement and emotion. I'm not always perfect with this and you don't have to be either, but for the most part, we should both try to move the plot along.
With that out of the way, let's try and describe these plots that just popped into my head today!

Plot One: Guardians of the Galaxy

• Who you will play: Thor or Quill & OC
  • Who I will play: Thor or Quill & OC
This will pick up right after the events of Endgame. I would like to see what their next adventure might be. In this case, Peter's quest to find Gamora failed. This could be for a few reasons: Maybe they found her and their relationship couldn't be reignited. Maybe she is with her sister and doesn't want to be found. Maybe she was accidentally snapped away with Thanos's army (there are a lot of reasons why I don't think this is the case, canonically, but I don't mind if this is what we decide). Quill, Thor, and the rest are in search of healing as well as adventure. My hope is that they pick up a couple more crewmates, our OCs, and it's time for some good old-fashioned space pirate/superhero shenanigans.

I will let you choose if you'd rather play for/against Thor or Quill. I don't have much of a preference! I would be happy with either. Alien races would be possible here, though very humanoid (like Gamora and Mantis, for example).

Please message me if you are interested! If you can't message yet, you can reply here and I will message you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back